Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 10+ BTC or 1000+ LTC  (Read 191 times)
B-MoneyXcan (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:11:22 PM

Escrow deal through Attorney
10% - 20% below market price

Ideal for large holders with issues converting to fiat through traditional exchanges.
I have clients  ready to buy in USA, E.U. and CANADA

Local Bitcoins profile 100+ trades @100%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moneyafric

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:54:24 AM

B- money Xcan,

Pls be careful of "this people", most are unnecessarily desperate for Cryptos without good conscience.

Also, friends make your research with discretion before you make any financial transaction with anybody. BEWARE!
bitzzz

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:28:09 AM

:)Yeah. Agree.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:24:08 AM

What do you mean by saying escrow through attorney? Are you saying you will appoint an attorney to hold your money and the attorney then assures the seller he will pay him and tells him to release the 10+ coins to you? You must be dreaming or high on something if you think anyone here with a grain of common sense would do something so unsafe as you suggested. The naive will probably fall for that but a sharp thinking seller will rightly decline this proposal of yours.

For one, the attorney is not a trusted escrow. He can claim to have passed the bar and hold these and those degrees and credentials but these all do not make him a trustworthy escrow. For one, YOU could be that attorney acting as escrow to yourself. Or he might be a friend. Attorneys have been known to commit fraud too. Just because they passed the bar doesn't mean they're society's most trusted human beings.

Escrow should be a reputable middle man on this forum with a long and established history of performing escrow transactions. Or an exchange such as Localbitcoins. If you still insist on using this "attorney" then I'm inclined to think this is one elaborate pre-Christmas scam in the making. Prove me wrong by using a trusted escrow on this list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

B-MoneyXcan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:13:45 AM

What do you mean by saying escrow through attorney? Are you saying you will appoint an attorney to hold your money and the attorney then assures the seller he will pay him and tells him to release the 10+ coins to you? You must be dreaming or high on something if you think anyone here with a grain of common sense would do something so unsafe as you suggested. The naive will probably fall for that but a sharp thinking seller will rightly decline this proposal of yours.

For one, the attorney is not a trusted escrow. He can claim to have passed the bar and hold these and those degrees and credentials but these all do not make him a trustworthy escrow. For one, YOU could be that attorney acting as escrow to yourself. Or he might be a friend. Attorneys have been known to commit fraud too. Just because they passed the bar doesn't mean they're society's most trusted human beings.

Escrow should be a reputable middle man on this forum with a long and established history of performing escrow transactions. Or an exchange such as Localbitcoins. If you still insist on using this "attorney" then I'm inclined to think this is one elaborate pre-Christmas scam in the making. Prove me wrong by using a trusted escrow on this list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Sure, i will consider that route
I don't insist on using an attorney, these particular clients are first time investors into crypto and it is what they automatically suggest when dealing with this amount of $$

This crypto game has veterans uptight due to the amount of scams, you could have simply suggested the escrow link instead of making the assumption ... now i do get to prove you wrong Wink
B-MoneyXcan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

B- money Xcan,

Pls be careful of "this people", most are unnecessarily desperate for Cryptos without good conscience.

Also, friends make your research with discretion before you make any financial transaction with anybody. BEWARE!

Raspect
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: