Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM vs ETH  (Read 962 times)
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:37:16 PM

I pitty this TS Huh ,a perfect example of a self centered ignorant douche,you can clearly see on his replies that he is connected to the NEM team and has intention to hype his dying coin,the
The Ethereum also has good prospects, in the future it will go to POS and will use the CASPER protocol.

They won’t, dude!

Casper protocol is just a myth. A fairytale that Buterin tells his devoted $hit coin holders. Without transaction verification ETH network will stop functioning, while paying to minners through Ethereum Foundation might be an option m, however, in this case the Foundation itself will be running out of funds and proof of stake will be introduced again.

Those, who wright that NEM has no smartcontracts- get to Google and see for yourself. NEM has smartcontracts- the big difference is that in NEM they are off-chain, rather than on-chain, which rationalizes the cost.

ETH is a $hit coin- 100%, though the truth is- $hit coins still grow in price and that’s why your arguments are not convincing me- the major purpose of any coin is not to make you rich, but to introduce utility- and at that stage ETH is completely over performed by NEM. Those failing to admit that actually prove that they are nothing but laymen in the question
ETH is a shitcoin and all of the alts are shitcoins thats why they are being called alts,dont tell me your NEM isnt a shitcoin? and all of these coins that are better than NEM like NEO which has bigger community than NEM is totally worthess? you must be eaten by your ego,if shitcoins grows why your NEM were stucked in $1 and why a single ETH is worth $1,000+ ? are the people who bought this shitcoin are all fooled by vitalik?

maybe you just need some sleep and stop watching too much fantasy.

He is right TS,you should know that not all people or investors who invested in ETH are stupid,dont be close minded do not compare a solid platform to an infant platform,NEM nees to mature first before you can compare the two,get some sleep bro you need it.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

ETH vs NEM for me personally I prefer ETH in compare with NEM, because I trust more to invest in ETH.

Anndrianno (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

The Ethereum also has good prospects, in the future it will go to POS and will use the CASPER protocol.

They won’t, dude!

Casper protocol is just a myth. A fairytale that Buterin tells his devoted $hit coin holders. Without transaction verification ETH network will stop functioning, while paying to minners through Ethereum Foundation might be an option m, however, in this case the Foundation itself will be running out of funds and proof of stake will be introduced again.

Those, who wright that NEM has no smartcontracts- get to Google and see for yourself. NEM has smartcontracts- the big difference is that in NEM they are off-chain, rather than on-chain, which rationalizes the cost.

ETH is a $hit coin- 100%, though the truth is- $hit coins still grow in price and that’s why your arguments are not convincing me- the major purpose of any coin is not to make you rich, but to introduce utility- and at that stage ETH is completely over performed by NEM. Those failing to admit that actually prove that they are nothing but laymen in the question
ETH is a shitcoin and all of the alts are shitcoins thats why they are being called alts,dont tell me your NEM isnt a shitcoin? and all of these coins that are better than NEM like NEO which has bigger community than NEM is totally worthess? you must be eaten by your ego,if shitcoins grows why your NEM were stucked in $1 and why a single ETH is worth $1,000+ ? are the people who bought this shitcoin are all fooled by vitalik?

maybe you just need some sleep and stop watching too much fantasy.

Yes, my ego is enermous, pal, it’s three times bigger than Vitalik’s, however, the big difference is that mine wouldn’t Have let me use my platform only for the sake of my own benefit, while declaring that “I’m a saint caring about nothing except your well being and perfection of the platform”, while at the same time only making money and not giving a shit about whatever is happening to your platform and taking orders from major investors.

ETH is an awful platform- anyone denying that- is just far too lazy to open the code and see for himself

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

No need to challenge or put these two in comparison.

NEM = cheap good as an alternative if you can't afford to by ETH.

ETH = one of the best altcoins, next to bitcoin and does have smart contracts, good for long term holding. I have NEM and ETH so I have stepped up on a good ladder.

Nem and Eth have their own pros and cons but yeah Eth is a great altcoin so far and it will stay on that position for good, however Nem are still undervalued which offers great services I believe this one can also gives you great profit. Good to hold both of this specially for long term goal.
enes2

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

Now, I prefer ETH because I think that ETH has proven itself for many years. For NEO, it takes times to reach ETH's level.

Anndrianno (OP)

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

Now, I prefer ETH because I think that ETH has proven itself for many years. For NEO, it takes times to reach ETH's level.

NEO?! C’mon, dude!

If you take a $hit coin and copy that (as NEO did) you are getting the same $hit coin, but called otherwise. Right?

However, NEM is absolutely the other history- it’s a true game changer and is worth participating as it is a much better platform

cryptoheroin

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

Well guys if he is a pro- NEM supporter we cant change it,just let him live with his dreams that someday NEM would reach what ETH's is doing.
I dont believe in NEM such poor developments,lack of exposure and community support i would rather choose ETH for my own security i wont risk my money to an infant platform like NEM who doesnt have any big achievements yet just a lot of hype that doesnt affect the coin itself.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

ETH will survive anyway because it has everyday use. It was also been promoted by Etherdelta, kitty and other extremely popular things. And what about NEM?
NEM is more of quality in my honest opinion but not as popular as ETH right now. It can compete with ETH but time will tell if they will showcase their strength and outmatch ETH and get the spotlight. The ICOs under it are at least not scam projects. This is just my humble opinion and good day to everyone.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

I believe in both of then but I trust NEM more. I have more investment in Nem than in Eth. Eth have lots of bugs in them that can cause lots of trouble in the future. While nem is steadily developing their product and slowly gaining attention. This may be the year for both of them.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:59:46 PM

Both are very good coin NEM is cheaper in price according to ETH and ETH is moving way faster and growing daily but for long-term purpose NEM is sure a good choice as it will grow for sure in future but at this time ETH is going good and I am holding both of them for long term and I am sure both will make me happy in the future.
dobol

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

NEM is a good coin but I do not think nem can compete with the ethereum that currently has the most rapid development

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

I think that the comparison you should be making is EOS vs ETH. Look into that one and then also compare it to NEM. WHat do you think?
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

I think that the comparison you should be making is EOS vs ETH. Look into that one and then also compare it to NEM. WHat do you think?
Yeah its better to compare EOS and ETH,NEM? duh what a waste of time i dont quite understand why people comparing two different things its like you are comparing spaghetti and cookies.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Well, I have read somewhere in the first page that a lot of people here do not know much or even nothing about NEM. That's clearly the case here. A lot of people here only know the most popular ones and they even lack the knowledge to gauge these coins according to their technological aspects. NEM is one great project that would even offer more than what Ethereum is offering such as in terms of scalability for example. However, it is sad that in the battle of hype Ethereum is leading. NEM remains one of the top but a little bit silent.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful

I'm not agree with you, Eth is better than NEM even at this moment has low price. NEM has price action and volume history but will not guarantee beat ETH, your opinion too far from reality. As long ETH still use as alternative payment and income after bitcoin, it will be difficult to against, specially for NEM. Your faith is good but please, replace it at the right time and moment. Good luck to you.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:54:36 AM

I don't think this is a good match up NEM against ETH.
NEM has potential to rise above but it's not enough to beat ETH in the long run.
ETH has become a better coins as there ERC20 platform has being adopted by new ico. These is a guarantee that in this year ETH will rise to $2k.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
daniel1156

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

I think Ethereum is matured and has good community compare to the NEM..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

I choose ETH because a good cryptocurrency is not built in an instant, even if they offer interesting or good things, the users themselves are spelled out intelligently we need proof instead of promise.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:49:43 AM

ETH is good than NEM ..NEM is also a matured Crytocurrency,, but not better than ETH. ETH have more potential..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

I think the etherium is better than both, but for the new myself I'm still not sure if it's also very good for investment!

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: