Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 06:14:56 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking forward to Bounty/Campain /Marketing managers and advisors.  (Read 136 times)
bergis007

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:14:00 PM

Our team is growing!

We are working on our ICO campaign and looking forward to new teammates,  campaign assistants, and advisors.

Have you heard about the cryptocurrency and decentralized apps? Are you passionate about working on new product development and implementation?  Want to gain new skills and experience in emerging crypto-industry? Then this might be for you!

Current positions:

Campain managers/Marketing managers - Passionate about technology, with great writing and communication skills.  Ability to manage multiple communication channels. Fluent in English, Russian can be optional.  Relevant experience in content or online marketing.

Bounty program managers: Precise, well organized and with sound judgment. You will have to organize bounty proposals and measure their added value.

Blockchain developers: You have the experience with the blockchain development and are able to program the Ethereum based smart contracts.

Advisors: Reputable expert. We seek your knowledge and wisdom in the fields of the blockchain, economics, finance, mobile messaging or cross between them. You already might know what do we need, so let us know how can you help.

Please let us know if you are interested and send your works examples - whith ICO you manage or bounty links and do on - telegram @Aivis007 / skype bergis007
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

Just telegrammed you my credentials.

Do check for the message from the same Danish Mohiuddin handle @dmkzeal

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a nice day ahead.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Wipro

Activity: 742
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

Just telegrammed you my credentials.

Do check for the message from the same Danish Mohiuddin handle @dmkzeal

Looking forward to hear from you.

Have a nice day ahead.

Guys you both the people made the post on the dead thread. I am not sure why you have applied here. Its almost four month up. May be he already running the active ICO now since these time interval we are seeing.

Check the altcoin service annoucement section bro. There you may find the newly launched ICO project. You may ask the project manager or owner to get the project for bounty management. I hope you may get into the good project.

jeanetteLine

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

Hello! If you curious what is the role of real advisor for your project ICO, you can find the answer here https://www.cyberius.com/do-you-really-need-an-advisor-for-your-ico-project/
CryptoCoin.Vn

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

CryptoCoin.Vn - This is our passion, do you want to join?
Mariah190884

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

can I join, I feel happy if I can join
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Our team is growing!

We are working on our ICO campaign and looking forward to new teammates,  campaign assistants, and advisors.

Have you heard about the cryptocurrency and decentralized apps? Are you passionate about working on new product development and implementation?  Want to gain new skills and experience in emerging crypto-industry? Then this might be for you!

Current positions:

Campain managers/Marketing managers - Passionate about technology, with great writing and communication skills.  Ability to manage multiple communication channels. Fluent in English, Russian can be optional.  Relevant experience in content or online marketing.

Bounty program managers: Precise, well organized and with sound judgment. You will have to organize bounty proposals and measure their added value.

Blockchain developers: You have the experience with the blockchain development and are able to program the Ethereum based smart contracts.

Advisors: Reputable expert. We seek your knowledge and wisdom in the fields of the blockchain, economics, finance, mobile messaging or cross between them. You already might know what do we need, so let us know how can you help.

Please let us know if you are interested and send your works examples - whith ICO you manage or bounty links and do on - telegram @Aivis007 / skype bergis007

I have sent you a message on telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.