Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble with CudaMiner (crashing instantly)  (Read 1851 times)
cabe6403 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:38:40 PM

Hello all,

I'd post this in the CudaMiner thread but obviously new members cannot so I'll put it here for now.

I'm using a GTX 470, when I run the .bat file I've created with "cudaminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:8223 -O Username.1:1" a dosbox pops up momentarily before disappearing straight away.

I'm running stratum_proxy.exe as the pool I'm attempting to use is stratum based. If I navigate in dos to the cuda folder I can run cudaminer.exe that way I get the *** CudaMiner for nVidia GPUs... etc *** message with all the details then the command prompt is waiting for the next command.

Any suggestions?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inside_man

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 06:16:49 PM

Try with GuiMiner. It's easy to configure and start mining.
http://guiminer.org/
canadaboy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 06:23:29 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2013, 06:33:53 PM by canadaboy

try edit shader options to how many shaders are on card do you get seg fault i use cgminer if you want to test your stratum pool point at a slave of mine.pool-x.eu:900   gotosteven.user:pass i will let you know if it mines lol and mabee donate a hour of mining for the help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: