Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC Loan  (Read 601 times)
Lecture (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:54:33 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 10:19:00 PM by Lecture

I need a 1 btc loan so I can improve my gambling site. I need to buy a domain and hosting and also a coder who can improve the site and make it fair to use.

The site is headsvstails.tk

I can provide my drivers license for collateral

My bitcoin address 1DxhkwpXkvwo2SbfxgFvVVYADasSRQC3GG

I will pay back in a week with %20 on 1 btc. So i'll pay back 1.20 btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 09:55:53 PM

I need a 1 btc loan so I can improve my gambling site. I need to buy a domain and hosting and also a coder who can improve the site and make it fair to use.

A driver's license is not collateral.  We can't sell if for $100 should you default.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lecture (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:57:20 PM

A driver's license is not collateral.  We can't sell if for $100 should you default.

I can provide my ebay account too. It has 32 feedback positive and no negative feedback
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:57:30 PM

just so you know, your identity info isnt really colatteral, colatteral has to be something that the lender can sell easily and has to be equal or greater to the loan amount, this is so if you default on the loan the lender can recover their money.

edit: and vod got to it before me

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Lecture (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:06:45 PM

just so you know, your identity info isnt really colatteral, colatteral has to be something that the lender can sell easily and has to be equal or greater to the loan amount, this is so if you default on the loan the lender can recover their money.

what about a ebay account with 32 positive feedback and zero negative feedback,
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 10:07:38 PM

How can we sell that to recover the money we lent you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lecture (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:10:17 PM

idk. But i have a youtube account that's pretty oG. Youtube.com/User/Ps3 and Youtube.com/Gay
dudeami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:14:22 PM

idk. But i have a youtube account that's pretty oG. Youtube.com/User/Ps3 and Youtube.com/Gay

First url doesn't even work. Also, youtube accounts are not collateral, try again.

Put your heart on the line, it determines your fate.
BTC: 1DUDEAMiV54PFJFSe5fen3wr1e71unkaGj
Lecture (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:15:35 PM

First url doesn't even work. Also, youtube accounts are not collateral, try again.

Sorry about that http://www.youtube.com/user/Ps3 try that. Why wouldn't they? I've sold some youtubes for up to $500
dudeami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:50:34 PM

Sorry about that http://www.youtube.com/user/Ps3 try that. Why wouldn't they? I've sold some youtubes for up to $500

Thats good for you, but the facts are youtube accounts don't have an easily determined price. Also, your accounts have no activity, no videos, nothing in the way of value besides the name. And recovery processes can be used to take the account back after the fact.

Put your heart on the line, it determines your fate.
BTC: 1DUDEAMiV54PFJFSe5fen3wr1e71unkaGj
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: