Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:18:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟  (Read 28064 times)
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

website and explorer didnt work !!?? its scam or what ?

It looks like the website is back up.. explorer still down, hope it gets back up soon.

From cosmo discord channel:

Cosmos Coin Official - Today at 3:50 PM
Website back up @orvant and the explorer is getting worked on

Hence, no worries everyone Wink

Cosmos Coin Official - Today at 12:05 AM
@everyone A new explorer has been built - http://216.189.15.130/
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

Hi guys!
I want to participate in this Airdrop, but the form for participation does not work under the link: http://45.77.231.18/
Can someone help me?

Read the OP, The Airdrop registration is closed for now and we are currently on the Distribution week, wait for the next announcement regarding this round distribution and the registration will be open again.

Dont forget to load up your CMOS wallet with atleast 1000 coins for the next round to qualify

As far as I know, the conditions for the next, fifth airdrop round have not been defined yet, but, yeah, a 1000 coin minimum seems to be a reasonable estimate.

Ofcouse Nope if the current reward is the same as the last one (~10% balance). 1000 coin minium is too much for participants to keep on joining this event. Then CMOS project will look like some ICOs for token, I am not sure that people really interesting in it.

That is only partly true and only for people who are joining airdrop only now. The ones who took part from the first airdrop round, do not need to invest at all. The ones who missed one round of the airdrop, also do not need to actually acquire any coins. Only those who missed a couple or all rounds, need to invest a little (and this is nowhere near average ICO conditions - one can currently acquire Cosmo coin at a very moderate market price and, in worse case, sell them whenever at probably similar or even higher price).
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

What is the percentage of return from the last airdrop?

I am hoping it would big slice this week since the 750 CMOS coin entry requirements is a turn off to abusers Cheesy so we can expect a good much higher percentage this week.
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

I am hoping it would big slice this week since the 750 CMOS coin entry requirements is a turn off to abusers Cheesy so we can expect a good much higher percentage this week.
I really hope it's bigger. I only have 800 coins and if the next minimum is 1000, I might not be able to qualify then. I am a participant of all the aidrops and this is the accumulated sum of all the coins I got.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

I really hope it's bigger. I only have 800 coins and if the next minimum is 1000, I might not be able to qualify then. I am a participant of all the aidrops and this is the accumulated sum of all the coins I got.

Are you staking the coins you have?
I am participant of all airdrops and have over 1000 coins already (that is even without the last, fourth round of the airdrop).
In any case, even if you will miss a few dozen coins, it is easy and inexpensive to acquire these at the moment. In any case and before you do anything, I suggest you first wait and see how much you get from the current airdrop round and what the conditions for the next airdrop round are.
mr.t352

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

I am participant of all airdrops and have over 1000 coins already (that is even without the last, fourth round of the airdrop).
In any case, even if you will miss a few dozen coins, it is easy and inexpensive to acquire these at the moment. In any case and before you do anything, I suggest you first wait and see how much you get from the current airdrop round and what the conditions for the next airdrop round are.

What wrong with you, guy? Just only take part in 3 rounds of the airdrop can not pay over 1000 coins, even keep staking on 24/7. The first is just 465, the second is 265, and the last is only 9,76% similar to 80 coins. So that you actually need to buy from the exchange.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

What wrong with you, guy? Just only take part in 3 rounds of the airdrop can not pay over 1000 coins, even keep staking on 24/7. The first is just 465, the second is 265, and the last is only 9,76% similar to 80 coins. So that you actually need to buy from the exchange.

I have received more than 200 cosmo coins by staking, obviously. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with me and no, I do not need to buy any if the next airdrop round limit should be set at 1000 cosmo coin. Also, anyone else could have done the same easily.
femto23

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

It looks like the website is back up.. explorer still down, hope it gets back up soon.

and the explorer also back ...
http://216.189.15.130/

Go go COSMO ..
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

Go go COSMO ..
How can we go about revitalizing this coin and discord? There is nearly no participation and virtually no trade volume. Am I missing something
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

Go go COSMO ..
How can we go about revitalizing this coin and discord? There is nearly no participation and virtually no trade volume. Am I missing something

Well, I, for one, always got prompt support in the discord channel - very often I did not have to ask for anything, everything was either announced or already answered a little while ago (reading does help Wink). As for trade volume, I do not know, today BTC went under 8k USD, this simply drains cash from all altcoins, but particularity new ones like Cosmo suffer a lot.
femto23

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

Go go COSMO ..

Well, I, for one, always got prompt support in the discord channel - very often I did not have to ask for anything, everything was either announced or already answered a little while ago (reading does help Wink). As for trade volume, I do not know, today BTC went under 8k USD, this simply drains cash from all altcoins, but particularity new ones like Cosmo suffer a lot.

Totally agree with Cookie.Monsters ... in addition just you need to be patient as it is a new project
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:17:00 AM

Go go COSMO ..

This happens when they allow newbies to participate in the early rounds of airdrop. Also having a required CMOS to participate in the airdrop limit the organic growth of the community. this what happens when the dev is just thinking about money and not working on building his community first.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

Go go COSMO ..

This happens when they allow newbies to participate in the early rounds of airdrop. Also having a required CMOS to participate in the airdrop limit the organic growth of the community. this what happens when the dev is just thinking about money and not working on building his community first.

I do not understand this: you want to lift the airdrop limits to "help" grow the community and at the same time you want to exclude newbies in participating in the airdrop?
My opinion on the subject is: "unlimited" airdrop is not a prerequisite for a healthy and large community. Many "successful" coins have limited airdrops - all bounties / campaigns can be considered to be a form of limited airdrop.
femto23

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

Go go COSMO ..

Sorry but what is the point ??!
Or what you suggest for organic growth of the community ??!
Nsync

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

I participated in the airdrop round 4, but i didn't receive coins in my wallet, is that okay?
femto23

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

I participated in the airdrop round 4, but i didn't receive coins in my wallet, is that okay?

Usually the distribution done in the last day  ... so wait until 30 Mar. sure you will find your Airdrop coins
It was like this in the past rounds
dhmtk2

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Usually the distribution done in the last day  ... so wait until 30 Mar. sure you will find your Airdrop coins
Sounds like Cosmo has a trustworthy team of developers and managers whom have run it's campaigns very well, without complaints.
femto23

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

Sounds like Cosmo has a trustworthy team of developers and managers whom have run it's campaigns very well, without complaints.

Yes ...  and the community is growing and try to help each other ..
Also instead of MN, Staking has very good return
FreeHamster

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

Hmm 1000 coins... Sounds like you would have to keep buying coins to be able to participate in the airdrop?

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

Go go COSMO ..

I do not understand this: you want to lift the airdrop limits to "help" grow the community and at the same time you want to exclude newbies in participating in the airdrop?
My opinion on the subject is: "unlimited" airdrop is not a prerequisite for a healthy and large community. Many "successful" coins have limited airdrops - all bounties / campaigns can be considered to be a form of limited airdrop.

You clearly didn't understand the message of my post. Cheesy

Building the community required people and having a required CMOS for the airdrop at this stage of airdrop is not a good marketing strategy for the coin.

The dev is just simply creating a market to sell his pre mine, but as you can see he failed since there are no BUYERS since there are no COMMUNITY since he failed to build one first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: