Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 [670] 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:46:36 PM

Clearly whats happening here for the people who arent dumb. Burnside trying to FUD his competition,  Labcoin is the only company so far hashing, and will surpass Asicminer, if they dont run into any problems.

Labcoin needs to have a contingency plan incase burnside desides to fuck them over.

Well im labcoin fanboy but i do think burnside is honest and standup guy; he will handle this on a mature level.

A mature stand up guy would remove the warning when the issuer has contacted them trying to resolve it in good faith, or put a message issuer im contact with us trying to resolve issue.

Yet companies like peta mine who have broken their contracts completely, naaaah no warning because im burnside who clearly cares about scams.

OMG dood, you should totally stop trading on that crooked exchange!  Trusting that kid with ur monyz is madness Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:53:07 PM

Burnside has shown himself to be a clown just like every other person in the BTC community. Our warning feature is new thats why we havent posted on other securities, but it works so perfectly for Labcoin

Sorry to say that, but you are the clown here.
Zakryze

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 01:54:30 PM

I wonder if burnside would ever put a warning on his own security, of course not. Why don't we post a warnings and then post even more severe earnings now that ASIC miner had plumetted.

Its like the dow Jones posting warnings on its companies.

WARNING: Apple didnt provide their usual pre order #s, trade with caution.

Burnside has shown himself to be a clown just like every other person in the BTC community. Our warning feature is new thats why we havent posted on other securities, but it works so perfectly for Labcoin

Wtf are you talking about? Labcoin is being super fucking shady and they deserve MORE then a warning.

So has everyother security including burnsides own, Peta broke its contract where are the warnings? Riiiiight

Talking about BTC-TRADING-PT, bids are currently at 0.561 BTC and shares were selling at 1.126 BTC two weeks ago. With all the trading that Labcoin has seen, dividends should be at an all time high. With BTC-TRADING-PT's share price at a low, that seems to be an incredible bargain at the moment.

So, for those who think Labcoin is too risky, BTC-TRADING-PT seems like a good alternative to invest in.  I'm surprised the FUDsters aren't snapping the shares up. I guess they're just too bust trying to trade Labcoin shares.  Smiley
look at the ROI boy. probably labcoin has bought so many overpriced shares lately from the cash they took from selling their shares that they now sell to give out dividends n stuff and buy their own shares now that they finally were able to buy/assemble miners...
Last page seem to be the real fudsters ...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SNttx1hwtpf8TQEK7ZBojcvQrDmBaz9QPK SFC Addy
wickedgoodtrader

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:56:27 PM

Clearly whats happening here for the people who arent dumb. Burnside trying to FUD his competition,  Labcoin is the only company so far hashing, and will surpass Asicminer, if they dont run into any problems.

Labcoin needs to have a contingency plan incase burnside desides to fuck them over.

Well im labcoin fanboy but i do think burnside is honest and standup guy; he will handle this on a mature level.

A mature stand up guy would remove the warning when the issuer has contacted them trying to resolve it in good faith, or put a message issuer im contact with us trying to resolve issue.

Yet companies like peta mine who have broken their contracts completely, naaaah no warning because im burnside who clearly cares about scams.

Good faith??? Labcoin has proved they will do nothing if they don't have to, so if the warning gets taken down they would 100% do nothing
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:12:15 PM

I wonder if burnside would ever put a warning on his own security, of course not. Why don't we post a warnings and then post even more severe earnings now that ASIC miner had plumetted.

Wtf are you talking about? Labcoin is being super fucking shady and they deserve MORE then a warning.

So has everyother security including burnsides own, Peta broke its contract where are the warnings? Riiiiight

Talking about BTC-TRADING-PT, bids are currently at 0.561 BTC and shares were selling at 1.126 BTC two weeks ago. With all the trading that Labcoin has seen, dividends should be at an all time high. With BTC-TRADING-PT's share price at a low, that seems to be an incredible bargain at the moment.

So, for those who think Labcoin is too risky, BTC-TRADING-PT seems like a good alternative to invest in.  I'm surprised the FUDsters aren't snapping the shares up. I guess they're just too bust trying to trade Labcoin shares.  Smiley
look at the ROI boy. probably labcoin has bought so many overpriced shares lately from the cash they took from selling their shares that they now sell to give out dividends n stuff and buy their own shares now that they finally were able to buy/assemble miners...

Your comment is not even remotely relevant to anything I just wrote. I'll break down what I said so even an idiot can understand.

Lots of Labcoin shares have been bought and sold recently.
BTC-TC charges a fee for those trades.
The more trades on BTC-TC, the more money BTC-TC makes.
BTC-TRADING-PT shares are at an incrdibaly low price.
Why aren't FUDsters buying BTC-TRADING-PT shares?
Is it because they're too busy trading Labcoin shares and their FUD is designed to guide the prices in the direction they want?

Now, how did your comment relate to what I just said? Did you just see the word "FUDSters" and jump in to defend yourself?  Cheesy
KSGuy

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:20:18 PM

good morning labcoin fans, I see we crashed again last night?
guess that means time to pick up a few more cheap shares  Grin
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:22:00 PM

Hai guys Im burnside I care about companies breaking their contracts.

Anonymous voted NO with comment: Attempting to break the contract -- odolvlobo
Anonymous voted NO with comment: Contract terms in flux after moderator approval and shares sold.
BTCTRADINGPT voted NO with comment: BTC-Trading-PT shareholders voted 290-65 to not approve.
Anonymous voted NO with comment: Muddy contract terms that often change.
Anonymous voted NO with comment: Not following their contract!
Anonymous voted NO with comment: How about you try IPOing when it's actually hashing, rather than putting all the risk on investors? The difficulty in Dec may be astronomical, and thus rendering this investment to result in almost guaranteed loss.
woodtech voted NO with comment: As other "No" voter said; all risk is on investors. You need to have some skin in the game yourselves please!

Riiiiiight

https://btct.co/security/PETA-MINE

BitCsByBit

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:22:43 PM

It all boils down to whether this hash rate will increase in the next few days or not... someone could have bought Avalons bla bla bla, but would be extremely hard to do that all the way to 50TH/s...

Even using labcoins numbers, those 180nm chips supposedly produce ~250 MH/s. To reach 50TH They would need to produce 200 thousand chips in a test fab not meant for volume production,  and 20000 PCBs, assemble them,  test them, mount them, deploy them in a pretty darn huge datacenter, power them (300+ KW) and cool them. All that based on a unstable asic using a PCB design no one has seen (or if we did, one that magically works without copper layers or traces).  The magnitude of that is greater than what BFL has produced and shipped to date!

Yeah, thats  gotta be a lot easier than deploying 100 of these:
http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/400gh-miner-october-2013/

Not that he will reach 50TH. Is there an online bet on this somewhere?

1) Chips are 130nm and not 180nm
2) Each chip yields 51.8GH/s
3) Therefore we need 10k chips for 50TH/s. Each one of their PCB fits 15 chips so we need just about 650 boards.

Doesn't sound impossible at all, sorry.

FTFY

Look the ActM cheer leading squad is here again creating noise.
I guess there is nothing to do for them on their new self moderated thread, while their share price is imploding  well below IPO. Jealous much?

Tipsy jar: 1HgfLMXiJQj9KZ7abLRh9rWuR7dgeSyub4
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:27:55 PM

Btct decided to update the warning message, and show no bias towards Labcoin while Peta who has broken their contract and is in clear turmoil has none.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 02:28:41 PM

Why do you need an online bet?  Just buy some of the put options for sale.  If they fail to increase their hashrate significantly in the next six days, which you clearly think won't happen, they should pay off.  There's a 6 day option for 0.00023 that would be profitable if it drops below 0.00076 and would more then double your money if it dropped to 0.0005.

There are also options available that would payout if the price dropped below 0.001165, but the payout ratio isn't that great, so you won't make as much profit if it dropped further below that.

Either way, if you want to put your money where your mouth is, you can certainly do it right on btct.co

ShroomsKit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:35:53 PM

No he isn't. He is scum.

Its price is not a very relevant factor in its adoption....
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:36:43 PM

Has anyone noticed the mining income became 0.1 every half an hour? The hashing rate was the same as before. How come? They put online another 800 GH without joining the team?
richard_dein

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:39:51 PM

Hashrate has been around 730~750 GH/s quite consistently. Either fried chips or some underclocking..

>Has anyone noticed the mining income became 0.1 per half an hour? The hashing rate was the same as before. How come? They put online another 800 GH without joining the team?

If you look at the transaction you'll see a total BTC25 was distributed to a number of addresses. It was just a lucky block.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:40:40 PM

No he isn't. He is scum.

It does not make sence for people to leave a lot of BTC and shares on BTCT, if he does not trust burnside.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 02:42:30 PM

What he did was irresponsible.  He put up the warning with no context, no link, just said it was "flagged for possible violations" without any information about what those violations were. If he'd written his post first, and then linked to it initially it would have been way better.

I realize it's supposed to be an "educational, virtual" stock exchange, but that doesn't mean there isn't significant amounts of money moving around. If there are going to be warnings going up there needs to be a clear and transparent process for deciding whether a warning should go up and what needs to happen for it to come down.

I felt like the prior warning was OK, given the issues and communications problems labcoin had. But this one (especially with no explanation of what the problem was) was way over the top.

That said, Labcoin obviously bares some responsibility for this for not even be available for contact by burnside. That's b.s.  

But while I expect drama from Labcoin, I don't expect the exchange itself to get sucked in and participate in the drama. There's enough insanity with this stock as it is.

Labcoin certainly has serious issues, but people are aware of them and they're reflected in the share price. It's clearly a risky stock.

KSGuy

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:42:41 PM

Btct decided to update the warning message, and show no bias towards Labcoin while Peta who has broken their contract and is in clear turmoil has none.
I saw the btct banner was updated and came here to see what happen.
I had never even looked at the peta stock.

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:46:10 PM

The first run will yeild 1000-1500 chips @ 130nm, 300Mhz, Power 0.8W, 6.5x6.5mm design. With specs of 5 GH at 2.7W/GHash.

From the IPO details.

So what is it with these chips? "Power 0.8W" at 2.7W/GHash would mean the chips have around 300Mhash/s,
which is about that of AM chips.

On the other hand there is the number of 5GHash as "specs". Are those the specs of the finished miners?

Can someone clear that up for me?

Edit: With the 15 chip PCBs that would also mean that 15 chips * 300MHash/s equal about 5GHash/s
so it would be 5GHash/s for a full board. Not for each chip

Donatioins always welcome Wink
LTC: LL2UDTbQNx9UiP37ZzJ4CLQDWm6JPgZG8t
ThePeshMod

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:50:27 PM

Why do you need an online bet?  Just buy some of the put options for sale.  If they fail to increase their hashrate significantly in the next six days, which you clearly think won't happen, they should pay off.  There's a 6 day option for 0.00023 that would be profitable if it drops below 0.00076 and would more then double your money if it dropped to 0.0005.

There are also options available that would payout if the price dropped below 0.001165, but the payout ratio isn't that great, so you won't make as much profit if it dropped further below that.

Either way, if you want to put your money where your mouth is, you can certainly do it right on btct.co

labcoin could  mine with usb erupters and pay no divs for next 7 days, it would not fall to 0.0005
more than enough people would be happy to give their theories and excuses on labcoin behalf, maybe some hashpower is knocked off by tropical storm, maybe chips just have cracked and wang fixing them up with hot glue gun etc

only way put your money where your mouth is is via bet. You don't have any opportunity to back down, no opportunity to offload and recover back portion if you're wrong, and no opportunity to manipulate. to bet you must be sure, all or nothing..

for these same reasons, so called confident investors are not happy to bet, despite loudly barking here.

You seem to be all about betting. Confident investors have their money in shares, not in silly bets. "Only way to put your money where your mouth is" is to buy, or sell, or hold shares depending on one's own decision. Betting a troll like you is not part of an investment strategy.

P.S.
I don't even know why I'm feeding the trolls, I just get fed up with your constant mumbling.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 02:52:13 PM

Your comment is not even remotely relevant to anything I just wrote. I'll break down what I said so even an idiot can understand.

Lots of Labcoin shares have been bought and sold recently.
BTC-TC charges a fee for those trades.
The more trades on BTC-TC, the more money BTC-TC makes.
BTC-TRADING-PT shares are at an incrdibaly low price.
Why aren't FUDsters buying BTC-TRADING-PT shares?
Is it because they're too busy trading Labcoin shares and their FUD is designed to guide the prices in the direction they want?

Now, how did your comment relate to what I just said? Did you just see the word "FUDSters" and jump in to defend yourself?  Cheesy

First of all, it would make more sense to buy LTC-GLOBAL directly and avoid the management fee. Also LTC-GLOBAL also crashed recently.  

Secondly the annual yield is only 3%, to put that into perspective, I'm pretty sure that's actually worse then Labcoin's current annual yield.  i.e. they'd be worth more if they were able to scale their current 700Gh/s to keep up with network difficulty and that's it.

The fees on these trades are extremely low.

BitCsByBit

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 02:57:36 PM

Someone just dumped 96 ASICMiner shares, bringing the price down to BTC1.611. That is from the all time high of BTC5+ per AM share.

They haven't had an update from friedcat for over a month, while the hash rate has been down and unstable and the dividends are at the ALL time low.

Tipsy jar: 1HgfLMXiJQj9KZ7abLRh9rWuR7dgeSyub4
Pages: « 1 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 [670] 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: