Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 [791] 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:58:37 AM

Moreover, Why do it now when there could be a very important chat soon? How can it be any worse tomorrow?

Because, alas, most previous announcements of announcements had a direct impact on the share price, cutting it sometimes by half.

This is just the cold truth, sorry...
That only matters to someone waiting for better chance to buy back. For me, not much difference between 0.0002 and 0.0001.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:59:10 AM

It is looking bad, but this has altered the risk reward ratio.. More risk and a much higher reward. I've bought some more as I love a gamble.. The whole premise of this from the beginning was a 1 in 10 shot of it happening. Now they have chips, but they are fucked or the pcb is fucked. Either way I don't believe it is vapourware or a scam. Ill be a bag holder if it is a scam, but that's why I've invested what I can afford to lose. I won't be bankrupt, I will be pissed off that I made a bad call. If people are investing more than they can afford to lose then they are the fools

Read the past 5 pages to aknowledge this is guaranteed a known scam, you are not gambling you are throwing your money down the bin.but hey maybe  you hit my sell orders

There hasn't been a single scrap of evidence showing that Labcoin is "guaranteed a known scam".

copy and pasted from reddit as i can;t be bothered to write this all up my self........

All this info is public so does not count as doxxing or a witch hunt. This is merely connecting the dots of Labcoin. So one of the founders of Labcoin is 'Fabrizio Tatti' owner of iTec-Pro.
People discovered his sister Alessia under her skype account Delaria, chatting about beginning the Labcoin project: http://pastebin.com/1Rq8r4UW
Confirming Labcoin = Delaria : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=120219
Searches of Alessia(Delaria) point to a prior scam involvement with Alberto Armandi. They are husband and wife.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENSO-Co/internet/ENSO-Co-Alberto-Armandi-Alessia-Tatti-Promoting-ZenPad-like-the-IPAd-and-will-take-you-590629 owner of the vaporware scam company Enso:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/09/ensos-zenpad-is-vaporware-get-refunds-while-they-last/
Alberto is also a notorious scammer in the bitcoin community:
http://codinginmysleep.com/lessons-learned-from-the-bdt-fiasco/
Upon searching Fabrizio Tatti's friends list on Facebook, we see a direct match, he is affiliated with both scammers: https://i.imgur.com/pWl3uCS.png
Labcoin overview listing main players: https://i.imgur.com/nE7pVnT.png
Noi, Wang and Sparmann downplay their affiliation with Labcoin, or are unreachable.
Fabrizio plays dumb: https://i.imgur.com/TolLKn6.png
Alberto and Alessia I believe are playing under the Labcoin account. Compare Labcoin's responses to Alberto response's during his bdt scam: http://imgur.com/SJ47B8d
There is also evidence that TheSwede, the PR spokesman, took a 950 bitcoin payment to front the scam. http://imgur.com/rbnK68T
At the time Labcoin went live, TheSwede was on the forums trying to buy cars and Rolexes. http://imgur.com/bCNv8Bk
TLDR: The Labcoin scam has stolen 7000 bitcoins from the community + countless others who bought through day-trading.
EDIT: Labcoin responds: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.15960 "We will explain everything tomorrow on IRC"

Not a scam?Huh?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So where's the actual evidence?

Someone called "agath" and someone called "delaria" had a conversation about involving bitcoins and ASICs. There's no mention of Labcoin or iTec Pro Ltd. Doe that prove Labcoin to be a scam? No.

The forum profile skype name does not confirm that Labcoin = delaria. I could set mine to "delaria" if I wanted to and there is more than on user on the internet called "delaria".

That ripoffreport is just a rant from a single dissatisfied customer.

There is no evidence showing that TheSwede took 950 BTC, just FUDsters suggesting it.

What TheSwede was buying with his BTC at the time of the IPO is irrelevant.

So, your "evidence" for Labcoin being a scam boils down to Fabrizio Tatti being Facebook friends with a scammer.

No evidence, all of this is just one massive coincidence related to the fallacy of labcoin. Get a grip of reality, i'm sure your in denial as you want hope that your shares might go back up, i've been burned too by this stock, i was hoping the same thing, but shits gotten real and its time to man  up and accept your losses and that this is a scam

So, what you are saying is that there is no evidence of Labcoin being a "guaranteed a known scam"? You were just telling lies? Who would have guessed?
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:01:29 AM

one more thing. The "one day delay until IRC chat" gives alberto the perfect opportunity to study this thread, and then come up with the least implausible story based on what we found out for sure and what we strongly suspect. He wil use that as well as any far fetched theories labcoin believers will come up with. Like I posted a long time ago, its amazing how helpful the bitcoin community is in lending credibility to obvious scams. Scamming here takes no talent really, just sit back, wait and draw on the talent of the community.  Smiley
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:02:15 AM

why is no one talking about the 0.85784594 BTC payment a few hours ago? People insisting this is a scam are no longer invested - why not leave us still invested to ride it out as it is? if you are worried then sell - if you aren't then you can afford to lose what you have invested!

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:04:46 AM

possibly it's just being manipulated.. no IRC chat can save this shit stock and this time it will go down for real...

I went out at 0.0004, losing around 10btc. I dont understand how people believe this can rise again; the same way I dont get why the stock is still at 0.00025. It should be 0: they are not even trying to convince us about the truth, the are just letting the time pass.

For my, It's over, and we all have been on a perpetual denial when they have avoided to answer real questions.
If they prove in the future that we all were wrong, good for you, but its almost impossible.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:04:59 AM

Face & Palm
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:05:43 AM

Look at this scam:

https://www.odesk.com/o/jobs/job/_~~0004f9d9a9eea142/

The Location was posted as Italy, so for Tatti to claim he has no knowledge of Labcoin, is complete BS, this thing was posted Aug 2012.

Fishy Fishy like everything Labcoin related

Sam was supposed to be in China. Why would he be named 'Sam' anyway, it is a western name.

And the Labcoin handle really does type in more of a European way... we have plenty of Chinese posters here and they all have a distinctly different way of typing.

I really think that Sam = Alberto/Alessia

meanwhile labcoin is on the top 20 fastest miners and top 10 teams on btcguild.

https://www.btcguild.com//index.php?page=rankings&section=teams

We're raising additional funds for the project at a soddisfacent rate and the team is already onto some very good results.

not many chinaman will slip into italian tongue  Smiley

Wow great find.

This pretty much proves Sam Noi is not Chinese, he is Alberto using an italian to english translator. 

Hey guys, let's pretend that quote wasn't a complete fabrication (which is why it's not linked BTW).
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:07:42 AM

why is no one talking about the 0.85784594 BTC payment a few hours ago? People insisting this is a scam are no longer invested - why not leave us still invested to ride it out as it is? if you are worried then sell - if you aren't then you can afford to lose what you have invested!

Thats not how it works with past investors who have been burned by a scam, we can't just leave it, also i still hold some shares of scamcoin as do other critics,
ronaldlee0917

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:10:30 AM

Noi is never a Chinese name, why would anyone assume he is ethnic Chinese?
It might be an identity he bought from some poor African dude from Fiverr.com

Donation:    18zXsfnSvGjQFJ6pEiKMg2uWGcxUCfJLzu
Mastercoin - A new protocol layer built on top of Bitcoin
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:12:07 AM

+1

Exactly.

Here I just remind the new comers to be far away from this stock despite its cheap price now, unless you know you are gambling. To the current bag holders, like me, no point to panic sell now, unless you can get more than half back or you are gambling to buy the shares back at lower price. Otherwise, you are giving away money to those appearing to help you by putting low price bids:) (no offend to them). Those guys will not be here if they already confirm it is not worth even 1 satoshi. Are they really so kind to be here to contribute time and energy just to warn us to not lose the last 10%? Maybe, but I doubt it.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:12:12 AM

Thats not how it works with past investors who have been burned by a scam, we can't just leave it, also i still hold some shares of scamcoin as do other critics,

All these accusations are pushing the project to fail. They have said they have now outsourced the issues, that's positive....

zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:12:20 AM

You lot really do make me laugh.  You go off and do your research with the intention of finding out that Labcoin is a scam.  You find a tenuous link to through Facebook for something that wouldn't stand up in court and that's enough to fuel your witchhunt?

The fact of the matter is, those who have sold have made a grave error and those who have bought, and are currently buying will have the last laugh.

And believe me when I say, these exceptionally low prices are a time limited offer.

I have been following this stock for the last 600 pages and have been a fairly active FUDster.  I have manipulated the price down and the weak hands have sold, over and over.  I waited until last night to buy my first Labcoin shares and now hold a large number.  So thank you to those who sold to me, you are about to learn a very important lesson in trading!

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:13:48 AM

We're raising additional funds for the project at a soddisfacent rate and the team is already onto some very good results.

not many chinaman will slip into italian tongue  Smiley

Wow great find.

This pretty much proves Sam Noi is not Chinese, he is Alberto using an italian to english translator. 

It's not a new find...

I don't think I've ever seen the word "soddisfacent" before.  Is that english?  I see that there is an Italian word that is similar which means "satisfactory".  Does that mean you are not looking for investors?

Admittedly yes, the word "soddisfacent" doesn't exist in English language. Satisfactory is the right word.thanks for the head up.
We are not selling pre-orders, but talks with investors are open, just pm us.

Cheers

EDIT: spelling

...and while it is suspicious, lots of people who learn other languages learn more than one.

That "soddisfacent" quote is a complete fabrication. Click the link for that quote and it takes you to a thread titled, "Re: new startup about to launch".

Are people really this stupid?
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:13:59 AM

So Armando used the couple of ASICs he bought with the money stole in his last scam (he admitted to having bought ASICs with it instead of returning it) then used the few coins he mined with them to convince people he'd manufactured his own ASICs?

Priceless.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:14:37 AM

You lot really do make me laugh.  You go off and do your research with the intention of finding out that Labcoin is a scam.  You find a tenuous link to through Facebook for something that wouldn't stand up in court and that's enough to fuel your witchhunt?

The fact of the matter is, those who have sold have made a grave error and those who have bought, and are currently buying will have the last laugh.

And believe me when I say, these exceptionally low prices are a time limited offer.

I have been following this stock for the last 600 pages and have been a fairly active FUDster.  I have manipulated the price down and the weak hands have sold, over and over.  I waited until last night to buy my first Labcoin shares and now hold a large number.  So thank you to those who sold to me, you are about to learn a very important lesson in trading!

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

You look a bit like fabriozzi in your avatar, sure your not him?
ronaldlee0917

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:16:36 AM

So Armando used the couple of ASICs he bought with the money stole in his last scam (he admitted to having bought ASICs with it instead of returning it) then used the few coins he mined with them to convince people he'd manufactured his own ASICs?

Priceless.
Explains why we are stuck with 600-800GH

Donation:    18zXsfnSvGjQFJ6pEiKMg2uWGcxUCfJLzu
Mastercoin - A new protocol layer built on top of Bitcoin
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:16:36 AM

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

Wow some honesty from a fudster. I like your style, how many k did you get?

bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:18:57 AM

good for you mate... you deserve it... now what will you do when burnside takes the btct.co down? as far as i know they don't seem to be in hurry to migrate shares, what are they waiting for?

October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.

Approximately October 31, 2013, both sites will be taken offline.  It is strongly suggested that participants take the following steps to protect all of their virtual assets:

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:21:24 AM

good for you mate... you deserve it... now what will you do when burnside takes the btct.co down? as far as i know they don't seem to be in hurry to migrate shares, what are they waiting for?

October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.

Approximately October 31, 2013, both sites will be taken offline.  It is strongly suggested that participants take the following steps to protect all of their virtual assets:

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

Waiting for bitfunder and bitfunder aren't taking new assets till next week,

kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:21:39 AM

Here is the thread with the typo, not a fabrication: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209553.20

Pages: « 1 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 [791] 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: