Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079883 times)
eiprol

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

bitarchitect

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:23:38 AM

The lack of pictures, the lack of updates, the lack of answers, the BTCTC multiple advices, the doubts of TheSeven on tha last shown chat, the constant 600-800ghz (explained by the previous bought minning equipment), and all this mess with scammers.... Do you REALLY think its not a scam? Come on....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:25:32 AM

The lack of pictures, the lack of updates, the lack of answers, the BTCTC multiple advices, the doubts of TheSeven on tha last shown chat, the constant 600-800ghz (explained by the previous bought minning equipment), and all this mess with scammers.... Do you REALLY think its not a scam? Come on....

Lost your pocket money did you?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:25:48 AM

was that labcoin's initiative? care to post a link to their "official" announcement...?

good for you mate... you deserve it... now what will you do when burnside takes the btct.co down? as far as i know they don't seem to be in hurry to migrate shares, what are they waiting for?

October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.

Approximately October 31, 2013, both sites will be taken offline.  It is strongly suggested that participants take the following steps to protect all of their virtual assets:

You lot really do make me laugh.  You go off and do your research with the intention of finding out that Labcoin is a scam.  You find a tenuous link to through Facebook for something that wouldn't stand up in court and that's enough to fuel your witchhunt?

The fact of the matter is, those who have sold have made a grave error and those who have bought, and are currently buying will have the last laugh.

And believe me when I say, these exceptionally low prices are a time limited offer.

I have been following this stock for the last 600 pages and have been a fairly active FUDster.  I have manipulated the price down and the weak hands have sold, over and over.  I waited until last night to buy my first Labcoin shares and now hold a large number.  So thank you to those who sold to me, you are about to learn a very important lesson in trading!

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

Waiting for bitfunder and bitfunder aren't taking new assets till next week,
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:30:05 AM

You lot really do make me laugh.  You go off and do your research with the intention of finding out that Labcoin is a scam.  You find a tenuous link to through Facebook for something that wouldn't stand up in court and that's enough to fuel your witchhunt?

The fact of the matter is, those who have sold have made a grave error and those who have bought, and are currently buying will have the last laugh.

And believe me when I say, these exceptionally low prices are a time limited offer.

I have been following this stock for the last 600 pages and have been a fairly active FUDster.  I have manipulated the price down and the weak hands have sold, over and over.  I waited until last night to buy my first Labcoin shares and now hold a large number.  So thank you to those who sold to me, you are about to learn a very important lesson in trading!

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

Wow some honesty from a fudster. I like your style, how many k did you get?

Not saying.  But enough to be very happy with div payments.  What most people don't seem to realise is that when this panic dies down and the scam theory no longer holds any sway, the price will increase so rapidly that many people will be priced out of the market and will be left holding their limp dicks.  All it takes is one announcement from Labcoin-PR and the panic is over and the buying frenzy begins in earnest.

Labcoin has never been and never will be a scam.  They are simply a start up company who, like ALL the others in the Bitcoin space are lacking in sound public relations because they don't hire the pros.  They are obviously experiencing technical issues and have chosen to withhold negative information regarding their progress.  This was a bad decision and transparency is called for.  Once they understand that and act accordingly, this whole event will blow over and people's focus will be on the hashing capabilities of a company I believe in as much a ActM.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:33:58 AM

Here is the thread with the typo, not a fabrication: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209553.20

It is a fabrication, even the link for the quote in that thread just takes you back to that thread. It is completely bogus and every one can verify this.

meanwhile labcoin is on the top 20 fastest miners and top 10 teams on btcguild.

https://www.btcguild.com//index.php?page=rankings&section=teams

We're raising additional funds for the project at a soddisfacent rate and the team is already onto some very good results.

I don't think I've ever seen the word "soddisfacent" before.  Is that english?  I see that there is an Italian word that is similar which means "satisfactory".  Does that mean you are not looking for investors?

Admittedly yes, the word "soddisfacent" doesn't exist in English language. Satisfactory is the right word.thanks for the head up.
We are not selling pre-orders, but talks with investors are open, just pm us.

Cheers

EDIT: spelling

Click the link for the bolded quote. It's completely fake.

ssshhh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:35:37 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209553.msg2195210#msg2195210

Hey folks,

We're a stealth startup backed by some private funding and active since september 2012 in the Bitcoin world. Roadmaps goals have been met and we're getting out of "stealth mode" Our venture name is Labcoin and a website is in the process of being finished. We believe we came out with something interesting, therefore this is a kind request to get out the newbie status, in order to post to relevant sections. Thanks in advance and stay tuned for announcements on those avenues! Our aim is to help the awesome Bitcoin ecosystem to grow and stay strong. Go Bitcoin!

Cheers Everyone,
CEO
Samuel Noi

CEO?

Quote from: TitanBTC on June 03, 2013, 07:01:33 PM
Quote from: labcoin on June 02, 2013, 03:29:48 AM
meanwhile labcoin is on the top 20 fastest miners and top 10 teams on btcguild.

https://www.btcguild.com//index.php?page=rankings&section=teams

We're raising additional funds for the project at a soddisfacent rate and the team is already onto some very good results.

I don't think I've ever seen the word "soddisfacent" before.  Is that english?  I see that there is an Italian word that is similar which means "satisfactory".  Does that mean you are not looking for investors?

Admittedly yes, the word "soddisfacent" doesn't exist in English language. Satisfactory is the right word.thanks for the head up.
We are not selling pre-orders, but talks with investors are open, just pm us.

Cheers

EDIT: spelling
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:36:10 AM

Lost your pocket money did you?

About a million dollars was lost. More than pocket money.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:36:16 AM

Then why are over 2 million shares still in the initial account?the scam makes 0 sense unless all the shares were traded. Burnside said the other day 66% of shares are still in the initial account. A sensible answer is that wang and other team members have been paid the shares.

Data on this:

Labcoin's statement (asset news):

Due to inquiries LABCOIN has received from investors, the founders and developers involved in the LABCOIN project has decided to voluntarily lock in 75% of all shares owned by the LABCOIN core team for 12-months.

This means that no founder or developer owning shares in LABCOIN will sell an excess of 25% of their shares for at least 365 days from today's date.

0.75 x 3,000,000 = 2,250,000.

First response from burnside:

I hope the LABCOIN guys don't mind me disclosing this.  Over 85% of the 3 million shares have not left a specific account I know is held in the Labcoin name.  The other 15% could easily be held in any of the next few top shareholders, but I am not privy to who is who without some assistance.

0.85 x 3,000,000 = 2,550,000

Latest, but somewhat fuzzy response:

I see ~2 million currently held in their account.  I do not know however if some were sold, or if they were simply transferred to another account that is also a holding account. So this is inconclusive information.

And also:

Some amounts of shares were used as payouts for team members, ...

I won't draw any conclusion, it's up to subjective interpretation of the situation given the vague facts.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 09:46:38 AM

Then why are over 2 million shares still in the initial account?the scam makes 0 sense unless all the shares were traded. Burnside said the other day 66% of shares are still in the initial account. A sensible answer is that wang and other team members have been paid the shares.

Data on this:

Due to inquiries LABCOIN has received from investors, the founders and developers involved in the LABCOIN project has decided to voluntarily lock in 75% of all shares owned by the LABCOIN core team for 12-months.

This means that no founder or developer owning shares in LABCOIN will sell an excess of 25% of their shares for at least 365 days from today's date.

I hope the LABCOIN guys don't mind me disclosing this.  Over 85% of the 3 million shares have not left a specific account I know is held in the Labcoin name.  The other 15% could easily be held in any of the next few top shareholders, but I am not privy to who is who without some assistance.

I see ~2 million currently held in their account.  I do not know however if some were sold, or if they were simply transferred to another account that is also a holding account. So this is inconclusive information.

And also:

I won't draw any conclusion, it's up to subjective interpretation of the situation given the vague facts.

We always knew that shares where going to be given to team members so I don't see any problem with that. Also, the fact their account has about 2 million shares, does not mean any shares at all have been sold. It simply means those shares are not in that account, which they shouldn't be if they were given to team members as payment. Those "missing shares" could very well be in team members accounts who haven't sold a single one.

There's simply no evidence suggesting what has happened to these shares. Until actual proof is brought forth, claiming that these shares have been sold is an outright lie.
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:55:42 AM

There's simply no evidence suggesting what has happened to these shares. Until actual proof is brought forth, claiming that these shares have been sold is an outright lie.

I disagree with your final statement. There is also no evidence that those shares were not sold. Until actual proof is brought forth, claiming that they are still in Labcoin's hands is ... You see the problem here?

This is why I included the line "draw your own conclusions". I'm just presenting raw data.

bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:03:11 AM

Lets face it, even if labcoin comes up with some good excuses tomorrow, any exchange with  half a brain will not accept labcoin as they know they pose a further risk to the legal status of their exchange, Will bitfunder really risk the future of their exchange by allowing a shady  mining company stock with lots of holes and affiliations to known scammers be traded alongside other legitatmate stock??? no way ! so your going to trust Labcoin and their avalons too create an order book and pay your dividends  Grin, when all they have done is given one line anaswers to everything, this is probably the stupidest stock i have ever come across
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:03:57 AM

I think it's clear that Alessia = Alberto

Here he says to be in Pavia (Pavia is an Italian town)
http://archive.is/p1fI5

And here on linkedin, Alberto studied at Pavia University

http://hk.linkedin.com/pub/alberto-armandi/11/a74/b27

Sou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:10:21 AM

The plot thickens
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 10:15:09 AM

The plot thickens

And yet the prices rise.  People are starting to see through this vain attempt to manipulate the share price.  Buy now while you can.  By tea-time the party will be over.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:21:07 AM

I believe others have studied at Pavia and live in the area, even some people not from Pavia...others have studied at Pavia and are not in the area anymore.

That doesn't really prove anything, and really not that Alberto is Alessia.

(but keep digging)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:22:54 AM

Doesnt prove Alberto and Alessia are the same. It does further lead credence that they know each other, possibly are married to each other explaining how alberto is fabrizio's brother in law.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:27:31 AM

BUY! BUY! BUY!  Smiley

On the ignore list you go. Good luck with your worthless shares, you piece of shit.

Wow!  Butt-hurt or what?

Pathetic. Wish you the best with your negative ROI. I'm gonna buy some cocktails with your money.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:30:21 AM

Doesnt prove Alberto and Alessia are the same. It does further lead credence that they know each other, possibly are married to each other explaining how alberto is fabrizio's brother in law.

+ 1

glad i have never held anything in this company for more than a quick flip, but makes for a crazy read.... I hope somthing works out for all you guys
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:32:44 AM

Data on this:

And also:

We always knew that shares where going to be given to team members so I don't see any problem with that. Also, the fact their account has about 2 million shares, does not mean any shares at all have been sold. It simply means those shares are not in that account, which they shouldn't be if they were given to team members as payment. Those "missing shares" could very well be in team members accounts who haven't sold a single one.

OMG, still in the denial? Haven't sold yet?
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:35:11 AM

So what if Alberto is Fabrizio's brother-in-law? So what if Alberto is a scammer? Are trying to say that makes Fabrizio a scammer too?

That's just incredibly poor logic. That's like me claiming you're a smack head just because your bother-in-law is. See how ridiculous that sounds?
Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: