Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:31:10 AM

Bid for 181350 shares at   0.0002000

If you want out, now's your chance to stop whining and do it.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:36:55 AM

this guy is online now, has someone contacted him..?

EDIT I sent him a message in italian asking for his help.. We'll see if he replies
BitCsByBit

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:11:21 AM

I wonder what changed since then? There is probably only 7000 different reasons why transparency is no longer the key point.

Yep. they are.

Fabrizio Tatti is the majority shareholder and CEO of iTec-Pro Limited actually.

Cheers?

I'm surprised you gave honest answer  Smiley . I can see you are at least actually in location, and have not (yet) gone down route of asking for public preorder or investment request for early birds, So I will give this 'trolling' a rest and just keep eyes peeled.

Transparency is, and will remain a key point in our conduct.

Tipsy jar: 1HgfLMXiJQj9KZ7abLRh9rWuR7dgeSyub4
abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:18:45 AM

How could you possibly know that this is his personal account?

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 07:32:09 AM

Ukyo was in the chat later saying he was surprised Labcoin said that, and he seemed a bit puzzled by it. (re: Skype conversation with Labcoin)

The transcript indicates that Sam Noi is a real person that Fabrizio named as a director in his company for the project.

Good, then providing valid ID would be really easy. In fact, it would solve many of their problems instantly. Yet his response to proving his identity was: "We are looking into providing that as an option"

Honestly, I have lost 20BTC on it and have no bids and will never put bids on it any more.

Fabrizia has duped a lot of us, I lost five times as much.

You can't con an honest man.

It's time to own your personal responsibility for letting greed blind you to the truth.

Many people, myself included, warned you about LABscam (and ActiveScamming).

Our warnings were met with hostility and campaigns encouraging others to Ignore (IE shun) us.

Grin  How's that working out for you?   Wink

Do you regret not heeding my advice, and refusing to

...wait for it...

...here it comes...

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

....?     Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:54:04 AM

Ukyo was in the chat later saying he was surprised Labcoin said that, and he seemed a bit puzzled by it. (re: Skype conversation with Labcoin)

The transcript indicates that Sam Noi is a real person that Fabrizio named as a director in his company for the project.

Good, then providing valid ID would be really easy. In fact, it would solve many of their problems instantly. Yet his response to proving his identity was: "We are looking into providing that as an option"

Honestly, I have lost 20BTC on it and have no bids and will never put bids on it any more.

It's time to own your personal responsibility for letting greed blind you to the truth.

Our warnings were met with hostility and campaigns encouraging others to Ignore (IE shun) us.

Grin  How's that working out for you?   Wink

What could I have done? They literally said 'we're hashing now, and we will not miss 20 th deployment in the next two weeks'. How can anyone have a chance if they are lied to that blatantly? They even brought out the btcguild ranking to back it up.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:09:47 AM

Grin  How's that working out for you?   Wink

What could I have done? They literally said 'we're hashing now, and we will not miss 20 th deployment in the next two weeks'. How can anyone have a chance if they are lied to that blatantly? They even brought out the btcguild ranking to back it up.

That was the blatant lie, that made all the lies after that so easy, for whoever is acting out this farce.

All efforts should be focused on securing any outstanding funds, and tracking real-world people down, or this episode becomes a template for future btc grabs.

Going forward, more KYI (Know Your Issuer) procedures need to be established, with particular attention within an IPO contract, pertaining to 'reporting/updates' and sanctions there-of.
moribana

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:16:59 AM

What is amazing to me is that the whole thing implodes so slowly. The price was still above IPO when it was pretty obvious that this thing will not work. So anyone cautious enough had time to leave. It reminds me of the experiment when you can cook a frog alive if you heat up the water slowly, but if you do it rapidly, the poor creature just jumps out.
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:20:09 AM

balabalabala...strong support around 0.0002-0.00023....someone want to pump up the price...LMAO
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 08:26:01 AM

You really don't know, do you?   Embarrassed

*gets nasty feeling in pit of stomach*

Aww, man.  Now I have to feel genuine pity for you and I hate doing patronizing crap like that.   Undecided

1.  Due diligence.  Assign them zero credibility to start and only raise that value based on reputable sources.  If you haven't been here long enough resolve to abstain from securities until you know the lay of the land.

2.  Trust but verify.  Labcoin red flags include a lack of press releases from their physical layout partner and foundry.

3.  Know and respect your limits.  If you can't/don't grok something, keep your wallet closed.

4.  Don't chase yield, don't be a herd animal.  Don't follow the crowd into anything because the smart money already cashed out and is drinking champagne at the expense of dumb money.

5.  Read MP's blog at Trilema for more tips on 'How-to not being a sucker.'

6.  Valuable lessons are always (and necessarily) expensive.  Salvage experience when all else goes to zero.

Sorry for your loss.   But you're young and have lots of time to make it up.   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:29:24 AM

What is amazing to me is that the whole thing implodes so slowly. The price was still above IPO when it was pretty obvious that this thing will not work. So anyone cautious enough had time to leave. It reminds me of the experiment when you can cook a frog alive if you heat up the water slowly, but if you do it rapidly, the poor creature just jumps out.

I think a contributing factor in the slow implosion, was the well rehearsed and contrived 'updates' from TheSwede and Labcoin.

It would be very churlish to rake over what people should have realised and noticed. So if anything positive can be salvaged, it should at least be used, so as to head-off any future farces like this. Thats if people actually give a shit, of course.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:42:09 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 08:53:43 AM by BitThink

I think many people, including me, did not take this as a pure investment.

We at least to some extent want to make fast money by taking the ride of the pump and dump, which was usually caused by a promise with precise date and then an update came later.

Therefore, even people realized it is definitely not a company can be trusted, they still stayed because of its high volatility. I believe that a lot of people still haven't left due to the same reason.
jinyoubei

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:50:28 AM

Cheesy with every update some people get rich, more crying. It's a gamble guessing other's emotions.

I think many people, including me, did not take this as a pure investment.

We at least to some extent want to make fast money by taking the ride of the pump and dump, which is usually caused by a promise with precise date and then an update comes later.

Therefore, even people realized it is definitely not a company can be trusted, they still stayed because its high volatility. I believe that a lot of people still haven't left due to the same reason.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 09:01:23 AM

You really don't know, do you?   Embarrassed

*gets nasty feeling in pit of stomach*

Aww, man.  Now I have to feel genuine pity for you and I hate doing patronizing crap like that.   Undecided

1.  Due diligence.  Assign them zero credibility to start and only raise that value based on reputable sources.  If you haven't been here long enough resolve to abstain from securities until you know the lay of the land.

2.  Trust but verify.  Labcoin red flags include a lack of press releases from their physical layout partner and foundry.

3.  Know and respect your limits.  If you can't/don't grok something, keep your wallet closed.

4.  Don't chase yield, don't be a herd animal.  Don't follow the crowd into anything because the smart money already cashed out and is drinking champagne at the expense of dumb money.

5.  Read MP's blog at Trilema for more tips on 'How-to not being a sucker.'

6.  Valuable lessons are always (and necessarily) expensive.  Salvage experience when all else goes to zero.

7.  Do NOT invest in a company which uses ICE in it's name.

Sorry for your loss.   But you're young and have lots of time to make it up.   Cool

Thaur ye gang, fixed it fur ye .

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:12:46 AM

I think this is the current email address of Fabrizio Tatti: bannet@tiscali.it

From http://www.linkedin.com/company/itec-pro-limited
we got
http://i-tec.pro website

This is i-tec.pro whois
http://whois.domaintools.com/i-tec.pro

Now go to Facebook and use bannet@tiscali.it in the search bar, you'll get https://www.facebook.com/fabrizio.tatti

Zubilica

Activity: 837

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:15:32 AM

does anyone call this no ?

Billing Name:Fabrizio Tatti
Billing Organization:I-Tec
Billing Street2:Haiyi Dasha 1916
Billing City:Zhuhai
Billing State/Province:Guangdong
Billing Postal Code:519000
Billing Country:CN
Billing Phone:+1.8618675622206
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:18:30 AM

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

INCLUDING A TO-DO LIST FOR SAMUELE NOI.

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

I am also asking Mr. Noi to inform us when these items are completed.

Actions for the next 24 hours.
  • Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
  • Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
  • Change pool to Eligius
  • Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP
  • Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
  • Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Actions for the community to complete ASAP
  • Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

THIS LIST WILL BE REPOSTED DAILY WITH ITEMS CHECKED OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETED
BitCsByBit

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:20:16 AM

I think this is the current email address of Fabrizio Tatti: bannet@tiscali.it

From http://www.linkedin.com/company/itec-pro-limited
we got
http://i-tec.pro website

This is i-tec.pro whois
http://whois.domaintools.com/i-tec.pro

Now go to Facebook and use bannet@tiscali.it in the search bar, you'll get https://www.facebook.com/fabrizio.tatti

Nice work.

He posted here listing his email address and signing his name:
"Do you want to get 300 USD per day in Zhanjiang City,China ?"
http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=61868&page=2

Tipsy jar: 1HgfLMXiJQj9KZ7abLRh9rWuR7dgeSyub4
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:25:21 AM

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

INCLUDING A TO-DO LIST FOR SAMUELE NOI.

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

I am also asking Mr. Noi to inform us when these items are completed.

Actions for the next 24 hours.
  • Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
  • Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
  • Change pool to Eligius
  • Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP
  • Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
  • Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Actions for the community to complete ASAP
  • Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

THIS LIST WILL BE REPOSTED DAILY WITH ITEMS CHECKED OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETED

Great job..I suggest you to start a new topic to monitor and update this to-do list daily.
agath

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:27:52 AM

hello, can you post in the labcoin thread, and confirm for people these conversations were real and took place:

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2FECm7V0LT

I do confirm that this conversation took place.
Pages: « 1 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: