Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:51:19 PM

Please disregard that last message. The committee organizers wish to meet to organize the committee before involving the team  so that they can get the committee set up first.

Ask Sam how that skype call is going with Ukyo

Also ask him why hasn't he done some of the simplest things we have asked from the q&a

Clearly he hasnt done any of those things because hes a scumbag who does nothing he says. He's kinda like a typical Italian, lazy, grimey, and shady.

Its funny I almost didnt invest in this when I saw an italian name on there, scam was the first gut feeling. Should of just stayed away.

Did the dividend get payed yet? Wait dont answer, propbably not.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:56:18 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 07:16:46 PM by Puppet

In what world would you expect a company with a few hundred dollar in total revenue to date and looking at, at the very least  $100K's in expenses, to pay its shareholders a dividend?
MikeyVeez

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 06:25:46 PM

I what world would you expect a company with a few hundred dollar in total revenue to date and looking at at the very least at $100K's in expenses, to pay its shareholders a dividend?

Because thats what the contract says....

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 07:16:17 PM

I what world would you expect a company with a few hundred dollar in total revenue to date and looking at at the very least at $100K's in expenses, to pay its shareholders a dividend?

Because thats what the contract says....

I know. But its telling isnt it?
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 07:46:13 PM

Not trying to spread FUD here at all.

But I think the last few pages of this thread are very deceiving to anyone who hasn't really kept up with what is going on. So active users can ignore this post  because I am starting to think half of you guys are delusional.

IF YOU WANT UP TO DATE INFORMATION PLEASE LOOK HERE: This company is a scam. The person running this company is scamming you. The person known as Sam is not real. He is using a fake identity that he either stole or made up. I am warning you, in 5 days if you have any stock in this company I seriously believe it will not exist anymore. Once BTCT is down this Labcoin Sam guy WILL run off with your money. The signs are all extremely obvious and clear. It seems people on this forum have become so delusional that they honestly think Sam is just really incompetent. This is not the case, he is scamming you.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 07:48:41 PM

But I think the last few pages of this thread are very deceiving to anyone who hasn't really kept up with what is going on. So active users can ignore this post  because I am starting to think half of you guys are delusional.

IF YOU WANT UP TO DATE INFORMATION PLEASE LOOK HERE: This company is a scam. The person running this company is scamming you. The person known as Sam is not real. He is using a fake identity that he either stole or made up. I am warning you, in 5 days if you have any stock in this company I seriously believe it will not exist anymore. Once BTCT is down this Labcoin Sam guy WILL run off with your money. The signs are all extremely obvious and clear. It seems people on this forum have become so delusional that they honestly think Sam is just really incompetent. This is not the case, he is scamming you.

tl;dr - If you know what's actually going on here, please ignore. If you've been away for a bit scam scam scam, sell everything now and run around screaming ahhhhhh
bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 07:59:19 PM

Dont worry labcoin bag holders the FBI is watching....

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/they-are-watching-bitcoin-users-are-freaking-out-about-the-arrest-of-the-alleged-founder-of-silk-road-2013-10
JoTheKhan

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:03:50 PM

tl;dr - If you know what's actually going on here, please ignore. If you've been away for a bit scam scam scam, sell everything now and run around screaming ahhhhhh

2070 From what I've seen, you've been in the middle of this for the last 50+ pages, you don't think this is a scam at all? The person who you we're dealing with under the Company Labcoin claims to have never heard of it and has become extremely defensive (which I really don't blame at all. The defensive part). There is no verification of who is really running the company. The main guy who was behind the chip design for Labcoin isn't anymore (if he ever was). There is no proof that Sam exist. He has broken every promise he has made. Theres a list of about 8 thins that he needs to do (Most of them we're supposed to be done yesterday) and none have been done. The Q&A session has really given out no information. BTW did Sam say he was going to accept a board of shareholders? How do they plan to even contact him? He seems to come and go as he pleases and really only comes with excuses after you pry it out of him.

BTCT is going to be closing down extremely soon, idk if you shareholders are just trying to paint a facade so you can scam other people out of money or what. But this is definitely a scam.
Rulother

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:11:31 PM

Anyone interested in contributing to the committee/reps, join IRC now in #labcoin and pm me.

A Member of the LCSH
MikeyVeez

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:15:15 PM

So where is the dividend scammer Sam? Ohh sorry I was to busy traveling around, I'll just miss the dividend deadline, well cause that's how we roll here at Labcoin.

Someone should of asked Sam, if he was mentally retarded, becuase a sane normal person would not behave the way he does, he might literally have a mental disorder, to make promises and deadlines and always miss them,  even childish little ones.

twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:15:46 PM

2070 From what I've seen, you've been in the middle of this for the last 50+ pages, you don't think this is a scam at all? The person who you we're dealing with under the Company Labcoin claims to have never heard of it and has become extremely defensive (which I really don't blame at all. The defensive part). There is no verification of who is really running the company. The main guy who was behind the chip design for Labcoin isn't anymore (if he ever was). There is no proof that Sam exist. He has broken every promise he has made. Theres a list of about 8 thins that he needs to do (Most of them we're supposed to be done yesterday) and none have been done. The Q&A session has really given out no information. BTW did Sam say he was going to accept a board of shareholders? How do they plan to even contact him? He seems to come and go as he pleases and really only comes with excuses after you pry it out of him.

BTCT is going to be closing down extremely soon, idk if you shareholders are just trying to paint a facade so you can scam other people out of money or what. But this is definitely a scam.

I'm not saying this is definitely not a scam, it just hasn't been proven conclusively one way or another. I just thought that it was a bit irresponsible of you to specifically target anyone that has been away from the thread for a while and tell them that this is conclusively a scam. I'm assuming that, since you think this is 100% a scam, you don't own any shares or have any open bids?
MikeyVeez

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:21:26 PM

Anyone interested in contributing to the committee/reps, join IRC now in #labcoin and pm me.

No because it's dumb.  Sam can't even keep a promise of posting something, and communicating with the swede, you think hes going to collaborate with a board.

JoTheKhan

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:27:53 PM

I'm not saying this is definitely not a scam, it just hasn't been proven conclusively one way or another. I just thought that it was a bit irresponsible of you to specifically target anyone that has been away from the thread for a while and tell them that this is conclusively a scam. I'm assuming that, since you think this is 100% a scam, you don't own any shares or have any open bids?

Yes I do not own a single share anymore. I do not want to see someone post in this forum after BTCT is down and be completely upset that a picture was painted on this forum where Labcoin was up and operational when all information points the other way. I rather people know now that this "company" is hemorrhaging money at best.  It's hardware is a complete failure it seems, at best. And at worst Labcoin has been lying to us all and has made off with the money already, only logging on to buy more time to make sure he has set himself up nicely. The real evidence that this is a scam is that no one knows who is in running the show. That should be enough evidence right there to convince anyone. At best, key people that were necessary for Labcoin to succeed have left toe company months ago, at worst they were never a part of it.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:30:26 PM

At best, key people that were necessary for Labcoin to succeed have left toe company months ago, at worst they were never a part of it.

I'd have to agree with you there, at least to succeed in the manner that they had first planned; there MIGHT be profit to be seen at these share prices, but the lack of communication and post-BTCT plans are a big risk in any case.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 08:37:23 PM

In the latest Q&A Labcoin did not want to do a refund but said he would spend the bitcoins he still has to fix the chips, as an excuse to not refund the coins left in the company. The chips are now way too late so even fixing them will not be cost-effective. Even if they are legit, they are doing something that will be less profitable for their investors than a refund... so... scam anyway.

This is not a normal Mining Company. This is a reinvesting mining company that owns their own asic design. With this it doesnt matter much when the first chips come online. They will reinvest and gain a certain amount of network hashrate. Thats completely different as mining companies that have a hashrate target in TH and then stop and its different from the average reinvesting security that has to buy for nearly enduserprices.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:41:04 PM

I'm not saying this is definitely not a scam, it just hasn't been proven conclusively one way or another. ...

Strictly speaking, nothing, including causation & even the possibility of proof itself, has been "conclusively proven."  If it's commonsensical, conversational proof you're alluding to, there's enough here to eat, salt & take to market.  
JoTheKhan

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:41:39 PM

In the latest Q&A Labcoin did not want to do a refund but said he would spend the bitcoins he still has to fix the chips, as an excuse to not refund the coins left in the company. The chips are now way too late so even fixing them will not be cost-effective. Even if they are legit, they are doing something that will be less profitable for their investors than a refund... so... scam anyway.

This is not a normal Mining Company. This is a reinvesting mining company that owns their own asic design. With this it doesnt matter much when the first chips come online. They will reinvest and gain a certain amount of network hashrate. Thats completely different as mining companies that have a hashrate target in TH and then stop and its different from the average reinvesting security that has to buy for nearly enduserprices.

Ok but you realize what Pankkake is saying is that. The LAST of the funds for Labcoin will be going into fixing chips that CANNOT be fixed. That is what Pankkake is saying. So when you run out of FUNDS and have NO working chips. What do you reinvest with? And with that, what do you reinvest in? there is no one on the team to design the chips anymore. That guy has apparently been gone for months.
ishkur

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:43:36 PM

We still have gen 2

crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:44:21 PM

Stop it.  You can't "reinvest" if you don't make anything.  Labcoin is not mining enough coin to call it a mining company -- that's what makes it unique.
moribana

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:44:35 PM

In what world would you expect a company with a few hundred dollar in total revenue to date and looking at, at the very least  $100K's in expenses, to pay its shareholders a dividend?

I expect any honest to god ponzi scheme to pay dividends like this. This is not the only bitcoin (in)security that has this practice.
Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: