Bitcoin Forum
January 18, 2019, 02:31:34 AM *
News: The copper membership price will increase by about 300% around Friday.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CRP] | cryply. | CPU Only | YesPoWer | True Cryptocurrency  (Read 12442 times)
engerber1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:01:56 AM

Maybe if we talk to the community we can gather together to pay the commission of some exchange of the good, to increase the popularity of CRP and the price, and this currency has to be exploited all the potential that is interesting. price rise you've been having in a few hours ... it's time for CRYPLY: D, keep going up like foam..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Beatzby_Ntelne

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:23:53 AM

Wonderful plans and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.
Williams_Rebecca

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:33:33 AM

Hey,
I was interested in the business! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Maybe if we talk to the community we can gather together to pay the commission of some exchange of the good, to increase the popularity of CRP and the price, and this currency has to be exploited all the potential that is interesting. price rise you've been having in a few hours ... it's time for CRYPLY: D, keep going up like foam..

Never gonna happen. If you want to pay several hundred thousand dollars to an exchange, I don't you will be able to collect that from the community.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
pers3344

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

Profit 0,40 usd/day ))))
Hashrate - down. someone turned off the bot.

P.s. http://cpu-pool.com watched here
Vulcan79

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

Hello.
Whether there is miner for Cryply for Windows x86?
timisis

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

I liked many things about Cryply, so I got the miner for Windows, and it says "please enter valid CRP address". Peculiar, I got to github to see if the code can show some mystery, NO OPEN SOURCE for the Lambo. I look in the cli miner, NO OPEN SOURCE. I get the package for Linux, the AppImage gives me some error, the   snap package can only be installed with snap --dangerous.

Finally the Lambo runs on my Linux and starts with "5 minutes donation". Now this is something new! A core team that close sources everything to guarantee itself a donation. Without saying anything about the donation in the ANN. And with autoupdate, so if someone hacks the autoupdate, a DNS hack for example or whatever, then some hacker will steal all your good secrets and the Cryply team will say "sorry".

To add insult to the injury, after the 5 minutes donation which worked, the pool showed disconnected, a message that I should restarted the application appears, and another 5 minutes donation start! You did not even bother to say to yourselves, it's enough, today we got our donation

For your troubleshooting pleasure, CWQkbKMhymiaP228Z53BUqxEMG25VmvMZe is the address on Windows that is a problem for the Lambo. But my faith in CRP has taken extra damage.

bubasik

Activity: 232

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

I liked many things about Cryply, so I got the miner for Windows, and it says "please enter valid CRP address". Peculiar, I got to github to see if the code can show some mystery, NO OPEN SOURCE for the Lambo. I look in the cli miner, NO OPEN SOURCE. I get the package for Linux, the AppImage gives me some error, the   snap package can only be installed with snap --dangerous.

Finally the Lambo runs on my Linux and starts with "5 minutes donation". Now this is something new! A core team that close sources everything to guarantee itself a donation. Without saying anything about the donation in the ANN. And with autoupdate, so if someone hacks the autoupdate, a DNS hack for example or whatever, then some hacker will steal all your good secrets and the Cryply team will say "sorry".

To add insult to the injury, after the 5 minutes donation which worked, the pool showed disconnected, a message that I should restarted the application appears, and another 5 minutes donation start! You did not even bother to say to yourselves, it's enough, today we got our donation

For your troubleshooting pleasure, CWQkbKMhymiaP228Z53BUqxEMG25VmvMZe is the address on Windows that is a problem for the Lambo. But my faith in CRP has taken extra damage.

Opensource miner - https://github.com/bubasik/cpuminer-opt-yespower/

without panic. developers have to create new services for some money - 5% donate.
timisis

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Where can I find the conf for CRP? (unless I'm doing something wrong in forknoted?)

Sorry to bother you, but how did you manage to join the fun when the Github repo was created two months later? Where there completely different instructions with a windows binary or something. It's OK if you don't remember Smiley

PS I am investigating the great Mr Cryply mystery!

timisis

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

I liked many things about Cryply, so I got the miner for Windows, and it says "please enter valid CRP address". Peculiar, I got to github to see if the code can show some mystery, NO OPEN SOURCE for the Lambo. I look in the cli miner, NO OPEN SOURCE. I get the package for Linux, the AppImage gives me some error, the   snap package can only be installed with snap --dangerous.

without panic. developers have to create new services for some money - 5% donate.

I tried to compile a couple of these miners in VS 17 and the solution is not setup correctly by default, always errors, is yours ready to compile and how exactly?

PS I would probably be just as happy to compile the Linux version

bubasik

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

I liked many things about Cryply, so I got the miner for Windows, and it says "please enter valid CRP address". Peculiar, I got to github to see if the code can show some mystery, NO OPEN SOURCE for the Lambo. I look in the cli miner, NO OPEN SOURCE. I get the package for Linux, the AppImage gives me some error, the   snap package can only be installed with snap --dangerous.

I tried to compile a couple of these miners in VS 17 and the solution is not setup correctly by default, always errors, is yours ready to compile and how exactly?

For ubuntu 16.04

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
sudo apt-get install automake autoconf pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev
git clone https://github.com/bubasik/cpuminer-opt-yespower/
cd cpuminer-opt-yespower
./build.sh
Kashmirio

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

Which developers? Github shows only one and no activity, just the fork.

The Lambo on Ubuntu keeps running the miner even after I press stop. And "withdraw" said success the first time, but nothing has arrived and now "withdraw" gives error, at least the CRP still seems to be there. Are you guys making some extra donation for yourselves?
timisis

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

CRYPLY[ˈkripli] [CRP] is a true cryptocurrency and payment system for free people with PoW consensus technology
on the encryption algorithm YesPoWer and mining available on smartphones (CPU),
tablets and personal computers (CPU) with protection from GPU miners and ASICs.

CRYPLY [CRP] is a cryptocurrency, which is a direct descendant of Bitcoin and is based on the ideas of decentralized P2P networks
from Satoshi Nakamoto.The main objective of CRYPLY [CRP] is to return the direct purpose of using cryptocurrency
as a payment system in which the guarantor of transactions (third party) is the program code.

CRYPLY [CRP] meets all basic principles of classical cryptocurrency

decentralized

anonymous

open-source code

no premine

no ICO

quick

CRYPLY [CRP] is a true cryptocurrency and payment system for daily payments, with fast transactions and zero fees.
Everyone can mine CRYPLY [CRP] on own home computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone using the processor (CPU).
CRYPLY [CRP] uses ASIC-protected, GPU-protected algorithm YesPoWer.
CRYPLY [CRP] has a global value provided with media products, goods and services created inside and outside the communities,
in any country of the world and at any time.
CRYPLY [CRP] is a fully autonomous and decentralized system. No one can prohibit, freeze, modify or revoke a committed transaction in the blockchain.

Download and install the wallet, take part in the struggle for a fair redistribution of resources, for the destruction of loan interest,
for simple and honest economic relations between people and communities, without pads and intermediaries, as promised by Satoshi Nakomoto

CRYPLY [CRP] returns to the true path the usage of Bitcoin technology - as a payment system with cryptocurrency.
This is the only way for humanity to emerge from debt slavery, escape from unsecured fiat money, and come to a more just reward for own work.

Algorithm:
YesPoWer (GPU is slower than CPU)
Block time:
30 seconds
Max Block size:
2M
Block reward of block #1:
42 CRP
Total CRP setting:
84,000,000 CRP
Calculated max CRP:
around 84,000,000 CRP
SubsidyHalvingInterval:
1,000,000 blocks
Difficulty re-target:
every block (DarkGravityWave v3-1)
Premine:
none
P2P Port:
RPC Port:

https://cryply.io

OFFICIAL

OFFICIAL

UNOFFICIAL

TELEGRAMM

Faucet: http://cryply.io/faucet
CRYPLY XFiles Payment in CRP https://cryply.download/

CRP for bounty:
CRP for listing:
CRP for advertising:
Tips for developers:
BTC:
Coming soon
ETH:
Coming soon
Official ENG Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2634468
Official RUS Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4577984
Official TR  Bitcointalk
3 step quick start in 10 minutes

We chose a user friendly concept and stick to it in everything.
In the archive, a full version of the wallet and database is ready to go.
Download, once archived to c :, run cryply.bat
When downloading the first time, the wallet.dat file is created. If the update needs to add your wallet.dat file to the c: \cryply folder
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LV2j/5xVs52kNP cryply.rar New link Official cryply core wallet database of blocks
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LGtk/HeVQ9w25z cryply.zip New link Official cryply core wallet database of blocks
Original poster, would you be kind enough to tell us what this ANN was called when you created it in 2017? Quite sure it was not called cryply, since you registered that in GitHub 2 months later LOL. Just trying to figure out the many dramas of this coin.

timisis

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

For ubuntu 16.04

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
sudo apt-get install automake autoconf pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev
cd cpuminer-opt-yespower
./build.sh

Yes, this did the job. How about in Windows though? There are a few cheaters in this group, hope it is not you!

Hart-James

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

The project as a whole is not bad, but I cannot see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a plan.
bubasik

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

For ubuntu 16.04

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git
cd cpuminer-opt-yespower
./build.sh

Yes, this did the job. How about in Windows though? There are a few cheaters in this group, hope it is not you!

Under the windows also compile as - https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt (windows 7 + mingw64)
If you are not a programmer, I'm not going to teach you.
bubasik

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

The project as a whole is not bad, but I cannot see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a plan.

You can talk and you can work. The developers are busy with work.
The coin does not hurry and does not wait for the pampas. Everything has its time.
NitroAcid

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

what happen with luckypool?
Lind

Activity: 195
Merit: 16

Lindbergh

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

what happen with luckypool?

Its ok, sometimes it has some minor issues ,but it is fixed by pool operator soon after.

X-CASH Global Payments | Cryptonight V8 (CNv2) | Fast | Secure |  Low-cost | https://x-cash.org/
Lind

Activity: 195
Merit: 16

Lindbergh

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Give some update pls devs. The topic is so deserted and lonely.  Undecided

X-CASH Global Payments | Cryptonight V8 (CNv2) | Fast | Secure |  Low-cost | https://x-cash.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.