Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price will be over $20k again next week or in 2018?  (Read 1187 times)
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

Be very carefull with your claims and be ready to back them upwith proven data when and if asked to ,  BTC will get to 20k but not this difficult year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

It is posible happen but in the long time waiting.  Every decision is have a risk and face the posible result. You make take a risk if your have btc to sell or you already to put in market. 
jayarbillones

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

I suggest you to buy bitcoin now,great if it is real and many will earn profit but it's better if you shouldn't but bitcoin because it's high unless you are rich. already happened in the past a few times. Right now, most of the banks don't process any wire transfers due to Christmas time.
amerons

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

Is this a turn or 50k for BTC tomorrow?
The second largest Nasdaq stock exchange in the world with a market capitalization of $ 9 trillion is open to becoming a crypto currency platform in the regulated market. This was in an interview with CNBC said the CEO of the exchange Adena Fridman. Recognition, she made a live broadcast on Wednesday, April 25, answering the question about what position the Nasdaq board adheres to and she herself in relation to the crypto-currency
veridical

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

I think in the summer of 2018 we will jump to a mark of 20 thousand dollars and most likely, we will see the price of 50k $, and possibly even more. So we are stocking this comrade with comrades, success is inevitable.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

I believe that. What do you think guys. Should I buy more BTC now and catch the the wave of price up?
I don’t have any news regarding this but if this is going to happen in the 2k18 then for me it’s like a dream come true and I guess this is same for all the bitcoiner because every one has waited a lot for the pump in the valuation and if such a huge pump is about to happen then this will definitely encourage other investors too for again having faith and to again invest into bitcoin because every one has just suffered a lot since last past AST 3 months.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

Yes it will, Its up to all believers who still believed, We can say not if we're not believer and we can yes, if we're real believer. We cannot predict the volatile of bitcoin. Its like moody girl that she wants and she doesn't want. But bitcoin is different to all other source of income. It is very effective for me. So for me it will but not this year. Maybe next few years again.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

I'd say we should expect this to happen at the end of this year. At thid moment, the price increase has just started and given thay there are still 7 months remaining,we should expect many posible things to happen including those that Bitcoin will be facing. Surely, given that Biycoin is naturally volatile, dumps will again be encountered that will make the increase slow so be ready to hold and be patient. Also,you might also consider investing at those points.
Yeah I think all possibilities could happen, you see a lot of people who predict $10k price is impossible to happen in the past year, but what happens is the price exceeds $10k even reach $19k? I think nobody thought it could happen? so also this year, $20k is not a difficult price to happen, we almost reached it last year? if the price change is the same as last year, then all possibilities could happen
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

what i think now is the bears are exhausted which led to some drop of bitcoin price but now according to my strategy, bulls are again entering into the market and there is a great possibility that bitcoin is going to hit $20k very soon.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:17:41 AM

I believe that. What do you think guys. Should I buy more BTC now and catch the the wave of price up?
I don’t have any news regarding this but if this is going to happen in the 2k18 then for me it’s like a dream come true and I guess this is same for all the bitcoiner because every one has waited a lot for the pump in the valuation and if such a huge pump is about to happen then this will definitely encourage other investors too for again having faith and to again invest into bitcoin because every one has just suffered a lot since last past AST 3 months.
Yes it is quite possible to see our dream come true if we have bitcoin today, price of bitcoin is getting better but for it we will have to wait, don’t panic soon price of bitcoin is going to cross 20k, if you will hold it for long time same as all other bitcoiner you will earn money, every session when bitcoin rises, trust of all investors increase automatically, so hold till end we will be there in  the good list of winners.
akristofor

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

No it is impossible. But in January it can be 20k.
I predict that bitcoin lvl will be 10 000 next week and grow up higher.
Then in August it will fall down a little bit, but not lees then 10k.
And from September till January the lvl of BTC will grow and in January it can be 20k.
But not now, not this time. Financial market is unpredictable but it is not a frog jumping higher and higher Shocked
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

I'd say we should expect this to happen at the end of this year. At thid moment, the price increase has just started and given thay there are still 7 months remaining,we should expect many posible things to happen including those that Bitcoin will be facing. Surely, given that Biycoin is naturally volatile, dumps will again be encountered that will make the increase slow so be ready to hold and be patient. Also,you might also consider investing at those points.
Yeah I think all possibilities could happen, you see a lot of people who predict $10k price is impossible to happen in the past year, but what happens is the price exceeds $10k even reach $19k? I think nobody thought it could happen? so also this year, $20k is not a difficult price to happen, we almost reached it last year? if the price change is the same as last year, then all possibilities could happen

I like to believe the same. The only thing worrying me it's the overall market volume which seems very low compared to the end of 2017. Anyway, market is so unpredictable, so why not?
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

I like to believe the same. The only thing worrying me it's the overall market volume which seems very low compared to the end of 2017. Anyway, market is so unpredictable, so why not?

I also would like to believe that it will happen with in the week but it isn't. The $20k mark within the coming weeks is just too impossible for now and what's possible to happen might be bitcoins price value may achieve the $10K USD mark.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

It is impossible to predict the price of bitcoin. And now the price mark of $ 20,000 we can wait a long time, the price is just beginning to recover after a big fall.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

Of course we want the price to grow as quickly as possible, but unfortunately, we can not influence it, and all we can - just watch.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
askabir6

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

The possibility of bitcoin price of $ 20,000 in 2018 and this is only a matter of time at this time. I think you should really keep bitcoin more because this market will be very fast in the last two months. I hope investors prefer or are interested in using bitcoin over bitcoin stability throughout the year
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

No one know that when will the price hit the value of 20000 usd but it is sure that the price is going towards that value and the rally has been started weeks ago as you can see a few weeks ago the price was around $6800 and now it reached to $9500. Those who buy now will get the remaining benefit/profit. You buy now and do not wait any longer to lose the opportunity.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Now such a high price seems impossible, but the currency is still growing slowly. Therefore, we should be patient and watch the growth.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

Apparently, bitcoin value dropped about 50% from its highest value last year before it even reached january. Although, over the last weeks, bitcoin had slowly imcreased which means, it is slowly recovering from such event. Though it may seem impossible, but i have high hopes that bitcoin will reqch such target provided that no dips will happen in the next few months.

Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

We connot tell or we connot predict the price  of bitcoin, but it is possible to reach 20,000$.  It's good to invest now in bitcoin because the price is cheaper and waiting for the few weeks or months to trade-in to earn some money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: