Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fund Management Solutions like Tokenbox.io  (Read 76 times)
cryptokrazy (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:06:56 AM

Do you guys know of any fund management or multi account management tool like Tokenbox that's already active; that is, not in development, but currently accessible? Thanks.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptokrazy (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:48:47 PM

I just received a reply from "Senior" support stating (and I quote) "First platform releases scheduled to Q2 2018."

So it seems that we may be waiting around 6 months for this, which is weird because they already launched their "Token Fund" back in March 2018 (at least going by the oldest date on the equity curve that they display on their thetoken.io website). Consequently, one would expect that they're using the same technology that they plan to release to other crypto fund managers. Not sure.

What do you guys think?

Is there an existing alternative solution to their product right now?
cryptokrazy (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:28:01 AM

I'm wondering how all of these money managers starting crypto funds are doing it?
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

I just received a reply from "Senior" support stating (and I quote) "First platform releases scheduled to Q2 2018."

So it seems that we may be waiting around 6 months for this, which is weird because they already launched their "Token Fund" back in March 2018 (at least going by the oldest date on the equity curve that they display on their thetoken.io website). Consequently, one would expect that they're using the same technology that they plan to release to other crypto fund managers. Not sure.

What do you guys think?

You have me confused, you stated that they released their token fund "back in March 2018".....I don't know if you're confused or are just trying to talk trash to whatever "senior" support that you were contacted from.
cryptokrazy (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:59:07 PM

What do you guys think?

You have me confused, you stated that they released their token fund "back in March 2018".....I don't know if you're confused or are just trying to talk trash to whatever "senior" support that you were contacted from.

Not sure where your accusation is coming from. I'm not confused. Read what I wrote. The Token Fund and Tokenbox.io are two different things. Back in March 2017 (my initial comment had a typo. It's 2017, not 2018, so this is what may have caused the confusion), they started their own crypto fund called the Token Fund. This is the same group behind Tokenbox.io. One of Tokenbox.io senior support staff emailed me the other day stating that the release of their Tokenbox.io platform, which is a turnkey platform for other crypto managers to be able to run their own funds under the Tokenbox.io umbrella, will be ready on Q2 2018. Let me know if you're still confused.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: