Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] 50 direct ASICMINER shares (Starting bid is only 4.50 BTC!)  (Read 2475 times)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:50:16 AM

I would bet upper.
You are right about the time horizon: direct shares are not for day traders.
But I don't think that there is anything better to invest BTC in for the medium to long term

Then why sell?   Grin

because I need some cash soon.
But as you can see these are only 20% of my ASICMINER shares

I was just kidding. And yeah, well all need that cash Sad

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SimonL

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:45:57 AM

I offer to buy all 50 direct ASICMINER shares @ 4.6 BTC, on the condition the payment is put in escrow with John K (at my expense as per the auction conditions) until the shares are successfully transferred.
zulover

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 09:02:23 AM

Hi what kind of payout do the shares give per share?

Thanks
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:35:15 AM

I offer to buy all 50 direct ASICMINER shares @ 4.6 BTC, on the condition the payment is put in escrow with John K (at my expense as per the auction conditions) until the shares are successfully transferred.

John K as escrow is fine.
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:38:35 AM

Hi what kind of payout do the shares give per share?

Thanks

yesterday's weekly payment has been 0.02405901 per share

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg2796299#msg2796299
SimonL

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:52:43 AM

Thanks, can I assume that my offer currently overrides plastyc's previous offer of 10@4.6?
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:54:53 AM

...but my responsibility and control end in asking to friedcat to perform the share transfer, so the escrow should be released with my proof of having done that (CCing my PM to Friedcat to John K). Even because otherwise the buyer could try to falsely negate to have received his shares and then John K would have to investigate following the share payments. But I am open to suggestions on this by John K or maybe even Goat.
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:55:46 AM

Thanks, can I assume that my offer currently overrides plastyc's previous offer of 10@4.6?

no: when 2 offers are equal: first come, first served
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:59:55 AM

...but my responsibility and control end in asking to friedcat to perform the share transfer, so the escrow should be released with my proof of having done that (CCing my PM to Friedcat to John K). Even because otherwise the buyer could try to falsely negate to have received his shares and then John K would have to investigate following the share payments. But I am open to suggestions on this by John K or maybe even Goat.

My standard escrow procedure for AM shares would be the release of funds after friedcat confirms the transfers directly via PM to me, or that the buyer confirms that he has got the PM from friedcat. The reason why would be to deter people 'overselling' shares as I've meet quite a few of them lately. Friedcat will always give a confirmation (and CC me) if you ask him to do so.
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:06:32 PM

My standard escrow procedure for AM shares would be the release of funds after friedcat confirms the transfers directly via PM to me, or that the buyer confirms that he has got the PM from friedcat. The reason why would be to deter people 'overselling' shares as I've meet quite a few of them lately. Friedcat will always give a confirmation (and CC me) if you ask him to do so.

That's perfectly fine for me. Thanks
SimonL

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:18:29 PM

It is a bit of a tricky situation, however my Bitcoin transaction is irreversible, I think John needs an assurance/notification from friedcat the shares have been (or at least are in the process of being) signed over. I will definitely notify John when friedcat emails me notification of the share transfer. Even better though would be if friedcat could cc john the notification I receive, I'd be happy with the funds being released then. If it is possible for friedcat to cc John then that should lessen the risk for both of us. If friedcat does not notify anyone regarding confirmation and no dividends have arrived in the address I nominate, then the escrow should be cancelled.

no: when 2 offers are equal: first come, first served

Understood, if friedcat can cc John the notification email I receive when the shares are transferred I offer to buy 50 shares @ 4.7BTC.

Just saw John's response, took the words out of my mouth Smiley,

so, 50 @ 4.7 BTC?
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 01:27:37 PM

so, 50 @ 4.7 BTC?

OK: 50 @ 4.7 BTC is now the highest bid for this auction.
The escrow by John K with his standard procedure is OK.

Timer removed. End time: 2013-07-28UTC
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 08:42:44 PM

bump.
Last chance to make up your mind in 3 hours, 17 minutes.
SimonL

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:29:48 AM

Since time is up I assume I am the last successful bidder.

According to our agreement I will Notify John to prepare for escrow payment.
SimonL

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:35:26 AM

Escrow finalised and successful.
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile