Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a Christmas gift  (Read 891 times)
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

I would not have refused to get christmas bitcoin) but strange as it is in Christmas, its price falls.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

yes of course i would like bitcoin as a christmas gift or a present for me its a good idea

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.
All this make bitcoin a perfect gift for your love, wife, and family.

1.  your gift for Christmas will be a bitcoin?.
2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

I think this would be the perfect gift mostly for your love ones , and If I'm giving a gift I think a 1 bitcoin for my family and a lambo for my brother that the sign is bitcoin I think that was dope though. And Christmas is where we can share our blessings not just only to our family but all of the world so , I will purchase some goods and clothes of bitcoin and give it to them.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

Giving bitcoin as a christmas gift is not usual. The beauty of christmas is in the wrapped up gifts that kids open in the morning. Sending bitcoin can be a giod gift if you have a friend or a family member that lives far away and can't make it to the family house. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a pleasent surprise. Besides, bitcoin transactions is this period are too expensive. The fees are really high and it will remain that way until christmas holiday is over.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Bitcoin as a present on Christmas is very uncommon to everyone but common to those who are inside of the cryptoworld. If you are planning to give Bitcoin as a Christmas gift, it is very nice because the price of bitcoin is increasing especially during Christmas and year end.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.

2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

Well its one of my plan though i will gave them to my parents and to the charity though. The sprit of Christmas is share the blessings of God and love.
So thumbs up to you bro, giving bitcoin on christmas is unique and amazing, i salute you though.
chicagobulls

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

bitcoin is a blessing to us.but I'm sure everyone can hear about bitcoin nowadays because everyone is investing to this kind of businesses.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

Bitcoin as a present on Christmas is very uncommon to everyone but common to those who are inside of the cryptoworld. If you are planning to give Bitcoin as a Christmas gift, it is very nice because the price of bitcoin is increasing especially during Christmas and year end.
it's very unfortunate that few people enjoy bitcoin, bitcoin is at its peak usually at the end of the year, and it's really like a beautiful christmas gift. hopefully this year will be more people who enjoy that benefits of bitcoin

islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

its definitely a good gift for people who loves crypto currencies  Smiley
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:22:10 AM

i would love and would prefer if someone will give me a bitcoin as a christmas gift. bitcoin is such a very good investment to have. it has taken the world by storm and will continue to. everyone will have a bitcoin investment.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

This is a very good idea. Bitcoin is perfect for Christmas gifts. People who understand Bitcoin must be very happy if given a Bitcoin prize. Because of course, it will be profitable for them if they hold Bitcoin resistant. But no one seems to have done this. Because now the price of Bitcoin is very expensive.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:34:23 AM

Bitcoin as Christmas gift is the best than any other gifts to the people who have the good understanding about cryptocurrency as well about its future growth. The present situation is the best days for blockchain development, because each and everything is getting dependence over blockchain in one or the other way for effective functioning.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

it's very unfortunate that few people enjoy bitcoin, bitcoin is at its peak usually at the end of the year, and it's really like a beautiful christmas gift. hopefully this year will be more people who enjoy that benefits of bitcoin

It is not bad to share bitcoin as a gift during christmas, since we are a bitcoin member and it only means that we are one big family who helping each other to grow and to develope bitcoin.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

I also want 10 BTC where the santa

For me my christmas gift for santa bitcoin is the merit soon if id be rank at jr. Member i want the merit enable to rank up at other level.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

1.  your gift for Christmas will be a bitcoin?.

This is a very good idea. Bitcoin is perfect for Christmas gifts. People who understand Bitcoin must be very happy if given a Bitcoin prize. Because of course, it will be profitable for them if they hold Bitcoin resistant. But no one seems to have done this. Because now the price of Bitcoin is very expensive.

Absolutely, yes its a good idea for having a lots of bitcoin if you are profitable earnings in this 2018 christmas day as a gift to someone else. But that's what it think todays year were all of cryptocurrency are difficult to increase knowing many posibilties that would trigger to the digital market like banning network and etc. Hoping this will overcome soon as the december ends.
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

can not refuse that truth. It does help me a lot and bring me a good assets in order for me to raise my family. Bitcoin is a gift for mankind but people can choose to accept it or not. People who accept bitcoin have already earned a quite big amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: