Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta invalid certificate?  (Read 142 times)
DevelopmentBank (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:23:26 AM

I was trying to access etherdelta this morning but I kept getting a "certificate invalid" and "connection is not secure" problem. Is there a problem i'm not aware of?
Always thought etherdelta was already running smoothly without the need for any human intervention.

EDIT: DAMN. I just went on to click on proceed to site anyway. I was redirected to to youtube rap video. Our money is gone?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paypex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:00:58 AM

I was trying to access etherdelta this morning but I kept getting a "certificate invalid" and "connection is not secure" problem. Is there a problem i'm not aware of?
Always thought etherdelta was already running smoothly without the need for any human intervention.

EDIT: DAMN. I just went on to click on proceed to site anyway. I was redirected to to youtube rap video. Our money is gone?

1/2 *IMPORTANT* we have reason to believe that there had been malicious attacks that temporarily gained access to @etherdelta DNS server. We are investigating this issue right now - in the meantime please *DONOT* use the current site.

⚠️ 2/2 *BE AWARE* The imposer's app has no CHAT button on the navigation bar nor the offical Twitter Feed on the bottom right. It is also populated with a fake order book.

https://twitter.com/etherdelta

Please wait for sometime as etherdelta is investigating the issue.
shan05

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:29 AM

my wife shock this morning because etherdelta has been hack, he started to panic because and i told him not to use that site for the meantime then he try to search in youtube on how to transfer his token just to protect his token from hacking..

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:14:17 AM

It`s better do not enter etherdelta, even if you want send tokens. Once you send your private key on fishing site, you lose all of your money. Also keep in mind, that your mail has no connections with etherdelta,thus they can't send you message.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:18:15 AM

Etherdelta is being hack it is advised not to import your mew account now. You can try to get your token and eth on etherdelta www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrxjw/etherdelta_guides_for_first_time_users/dn6heno/ just follow the instruction.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:33:30 AM

Etherdelta back to normal now, i have many token equivalent more than $10,000 there but everything is safe. I think EtherDelta will launch some other feature in their platform to avoid any hack again. Until now etherdelta still safe and good exchange for me.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:01:44 AM

May be you have clicked a fake link, usually found on advertising websites and in email inbox. As far as you don't put your wallet private key into fake pages, your money is safe but remember not to click links that arrive in your emai. Scammers send these fake links which look similar to original websites and a victim gets trapped if he does not double check url. It is highly recommended to type url manually to avoid being scammed
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:20:08 AM

Currently there are etherdelta information being hacked. I think you should draw the tokens on myether wallet on hard wallet and wait until there is better info.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: