Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweet Delicious Honey !  (Read 190 times)
BobbyFischer (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:19:49 AM

BTC

I have pure organic eucalyptus and wild bush flower honey for sale. $20usd btc per kilo. This honey has not been exposed to pesticides agrichems or Monsanto. Bee the change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:22:00 AM

BTC

I have pure organic eucalyptus and wild bush flower honey for sale. $20usd btc per kilo. This honey has not been exposed to pesticides agrichems or Monsanto. Bee the change.
Mind giving us more details how you acquired the honey ? Are you into bee farming ? What are your export conditions ? Are you able to ship it outside your continent ? I will be much interested in buying pure honey if it isn't adulterated as you say so.Let me know your international shipping conditions.
BobbyFischer (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:49:05 AM

BTC

Mind giving us more details how you acquired the honey ? Are you into bee farming ? What are your export conditions ? Are you able to ship it outside your continent ? I will be much interested in buying pure honey if it isn't adulterated as you say so.Let me know your international shipping conditions.

1: How acquired.
Yes I am a beekeeper. My apiary has 50 hives. They are hidden in the mountains of the Atherton tablelands near a town called Mareeba. They are deliberately placed more than 3km from any form of Round Up poisons etc. The best honey queens are Italian with the black tip tail but I have some nice golden yellow purer race Italians as well. I was inspired a lot by Steve Grant and PTP on YouTube.
2: Shipping.
Sterilised bubble wrapped containers sent globally. If for some reason your quarantine laws are strict you get refused the parcel I will reimburse your btc and in all likelihood lose my honey as well. This is tricky for me because ethically I would not forgive myself for accidentally transmitting a disease HOWEVER Australia is still Varoa mite free. Our beekeeping conditions are arguably the best in the world. I also freeze the honey before sending. This destroys even the tiniest chance of passing small give beetle accidentally. SHB is basically the only disease/pest Australia has to accidentally export.

Sorry am on my phone if typos.

Postage would be cosmetic or food item to your country of origin from Queensland Cairns Australia . Postage fees would be convert from AU $ to BTC .

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:46:51 AM

Yes I am a beekeeper. My apiary has 50 hives. They are hidden in the mountains of the Atherton tablelands near a town called Mareeba. They are deliberately placed more than 3km from any form of Round Up poisons etc. The best honey queens are Italian with the black tip tail but I have some nice golden yellow purer race Italians as well. I was inspired a lot by Steve Grant and PTP on YouTube.
Sounds fantastic ! I'm used to pick up honey combs from the wild using the smoke and fire technique,I'm located in Asia and we also have good honey in terms of quality.I had planned to start my own beekeeping business as well but the government policies here won't allow me.

Sterilised bubble wrapped containers sent globally. If for some reason your quarantine laws are strict you get refused the parcel I will reimburse your btc and in all likelihood lose my honey as well. This is tricky for me because ethically I would not forgive myself for accidentally transmitting a disease HOWEVER Australia is still Varoa mite free. Our beekeeping conditions are arguably the best in the world. I also freeze the honey before sending. This destroys even the tiniest chance of passing small give beetle accidentally. SHB is basically the only disease/pest Australia has to accidentally export.
Yes the shipping is fine but do you have any idea how much would I end up paying if suppose I had to order 5 containers ?
BobbyFischer (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:14:13 PM

Sounds fantastic ! I'm used to pick up honey combs from the wild using the smoke and fire technique,I'm located in Asia and we also have good honey in terms of quality.I had planned to start my own beekeeping business as well but the government policies here won't allow me.

Yes the shipping is fine but do you have any idea how much would I end up paying if suppose I had to order 5 containers ?

Hey mate, you should start the 'beesness', i know government policy is tricky but in all honesty no one is going to put you in jail for having a couple starter boxes of bees. In fact you will prolly find the opposite is true. I think in Asia you will need to find a drier sunny spot though.

I will calculate shipping for you if you can give me a more specific area/part of Asia. I need vouches so I will try cut you a deal if you like. 
BobbyFischer (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:22:28 AM

Merry Christmas All! Still selling sweet delicious honey !
ubersnuggy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:11:09 AM

Do you happen to have a website or page where we can have a look at?
BobbyFischer (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:30:43 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 11:52:11 AM by BobbyFischer

No but I'll try insert some images. I'll try find an image share site. Brb.

https://imgur.com/a/kii3s

https://imgur.com/wyiHlmd

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: