Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Pump & Dump Group  (Read 3583 times)
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

I think john mcafee is very influential in the world of crypto, whether it is a positive or negative influence, but we should use this to make a profit, buy any coin that is supported by john mcafee
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
truong.bui45

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

Last time i see pump dump group only in fairpump with their free info, and from what i see a lot of people loss in short time because can't sell coins that they already buy in high price. maybe it is good to stay away from something like that
SOGabriel

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

I think this will only work for you if you already have the coin or you're a very fast finger, else you might end up losing your money and your coins maybe. Be careful when following a pump and dump group because it's always in their favor and the followers in most cases end up being a looser. Better still look for good projects with profitability potentials and invest your money.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

how can i join his Pump & Dump Group?
You dont need to join his group, John macAfee is a whale in crypto and its true that he and his group can manipulate the prices in the market. i suggest that you should make your own decisions in making some trade because if you keep following his steps maybe you will be caught in middle of the market and he will leave you crying for your loss.
namtwin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

Maybe you will feel much better for yourself if you learn how to independently find powerful projects, research and support them, and earn good money together. Sorry for my tediousness Smiley
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

how can i join his Pump & Dump Group?
You dont need to join his group, John macAfee is a whale in crypto and its true that he and his group can manipulate the prices in the market. i suggest that you should make your own decisions in making some trade because if you keep following his steps maybe you will be caught in middle of the market and he will leave you crying for your loss.
John McCaffy just gaining fame due to the crypto currency. I think all this only in order to become a prizendentom of the United States or something more. I do not advise anyone to join his group.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

the John Mcafee has been seen as a strong force in the crypto world, his endorsed projects have taken over space of crypto and made things accelerate with the speed of light talking about fund raising events as it relates to ICO

exces

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

You can join this group https://discord.gg/fm3tyYW. It's pretty active. One pump in a week. Last couple was on Vibe and NAV on binance
erushin.antony

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

All these groups look for fools who trust in these fairy tales. In such groups only their creator gets profit and all others will be at a loss

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

I did not even know that there is such a group, but we are not likely to be accepted by simple workers. After all, when he then gave his predictions to the Twitter account there was a huge number of subscribers who believed every word of it. Wherever the market turns, no one can predict whether it just gives people their thoughts. He back in June predicted a huge increase but such as we know was not so believes or does not believe the lesson of each investor.
KFaf

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

PnD groups have a bad press.  They do some good to the market.  Not all coins of course.  The group effect is good, but let's not kid ourselves that every single person involved is out for personal gain!

I sat and watched one of the biggest groups for their first pump on VIBE via Binance.  It looked like it went well,
I joined the next pump and made the following:

http://imgur.com/tfIwlDu.png [edit: img tags dont work?]

Of course there will be winners and losers.

Next pump is this Saturday, join the discord here

https://discord.gg/dsb5sGw
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

I don't take what he says serious, he manipulate noobs to earn huge cash for himself, i have distance myself with anything that involves pump and dump, anyway success with your search for his pnp group.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: