Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Betfluencer ($BFLU) - The World's First Tokenized Community for Betting  (Read 70 times)
CryptoNOK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 11:45:43 PM

The newest venture is set to launch through the 3 Comma Club. ‘The Betfluencer’ from Norway is launching the world’s first tokenized community for sports betting. — and since we love sin stocks and degenerate gambling, we figured: why not.Betfluencer is the first community to launch a through the social money incubator Tokenswim. The goal of the project is to create a quality forum for sportsbetters across the world, and by tokenizing the product — instead of giving it a monthly fee, it gives more flexibility and connection within the community.

The Betfluencer group is accessible through this Discord channel, and the team will work to provide more utility to the token by offering benefits such as bonuses and more. 30 $BFLU tokens or more need to be stored in the users wallet to access the group. The project has yet to get started, but you can already now join the server: https://discord.gg/aXnrK5nXTe.

To join the VIP room, type “!join” in #general and verify your holdings with MetaMask through the bot.

There will be a total of 1,000,000 $BETFLU in existence. 25% of the $BFLU has been proportionally distributed through the social token incubator Tokenswim as a retroactive airdrop to all users holding a minimum of 1 TKS. The snapshot was taken on 06.11.2020 12:00 AM CET and tokens were distributed the same day.40% of the $BFLU supply is reserved to the team members of Betfluencer, partners, events, bounties and further projects. 10% will be added to liquidity on Uniswap.

The official contract address of $BETFLU is 0xb3143c3959427fa1835758f2f985aa31d1c6863e

The remaining 25% of $BFLU is set to be distributed to liquidity providers of the 3 Comma Club. The snapshot of the LP pools will be taken on 27.11.2020 12:00 CET

How to get the $BFLU alphadrop?

To get your share of the $BFLU alphadrop, you will need to provide liquidity for the pair ETH-THREE on Uniswap

1. Get your $THREE on Uniswap: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0x14fd3063dfd3ce0a2c4c5ee43ab49988a989202c

2. Provide $ETH and $THREE to the liquidity pool: https://app.uniswap.org/#/add/ETH/0x14fD3063dfd3cE0A2C4C5eE43aB49988A989202C33

You will receive $BFLU according to your LP position after the snapshot has been taken.

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 04:31:16 AM

Hi OP, could you provide your official website please? I tried to search it on google but it seems there are others out there that have similar name as your token. I am not sure though if you have it on your discord channel, but my account there is currently not working  Undecided
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:16:38 AM

Is this project combined with "The 3 comma club" project? I don't see any interested thing there, $THREE is almost dead project for me, 24 hours -100% on Uniswap. So with this $BFLU, you seem to hope that the project doesn't go to the graveyard soon, but this just make it a bit slowly.

helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:27:30 AM

Oh, truly, I agree, looks like it is connected somehow, but it is not mentioned here. Also there are no much information in this thread
CryptoNOK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 12:04:54 AM

Hi OP, could you provide your official website please? I tried to search it on google but it seems there are others out there that have similar name as your token. I am not sure though if you have it on your discord channel, but my account there is currently not working  Undecided

Most of the information is on Discord. There are people in there that would be happy to answer any of your questions. Smiley

3 Comma Club website is 3commadao.com. Betfluencer will likely have their own website up and running after launch.

Is this project combined with "The 3 comma club" project? I don't see any interested thing there, $THREE is almost dead project for me, 24 hours -100% on Uniswap. So with this $BFLU, you seem to hope that the project doesn't go to the graveyard soon, but this just make it a bit slowly.

Yes, this project is launched through the 3 Comma DAO incubator. 25% of total supply will go to ETH-THREE LP's.

If you don't find it interesting.. I am sure there is plenty of projects out there that you will find interest in. I think you are more interested in spreading FUD when you are calling out "24 hours -100% on Uniswap", which is not true. The 3 Comma Club project project is solely dependent on volunteerism, and it's future is totally dependent on the individuals that are a part of it.

Please do not get involved. Don't buy. Don't pool.

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: