Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VERE] Airdrop - FAST TRANSACTIONS - Limited supply -AIRDROP LIVE DISCORD!  (Read 24277 times)
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:05:54 PM

I set up an alarm for this air drop and now it's over. It's a bit annoying. Have to post a time and time zone. It basically started at 2am my time, and I was awake, but didn't think it would be that early. Wake up come to check, and it's over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VERELOIN (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:07:45 PM

I set up an alarm for this air drop and now it's over. It's a bit annoying. Have to post a time and time zone. It basically started at 2am my time, and I was awake, but didn't think it would be that early. Wake up come to check, and it's over.

The airdrop was online for 13 hours. I think it is ok for all the timezones.

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

My name is not in the spreadsheet. Could you please check it? I registered for the airdrop 2.

Thanks.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
VERELOIN (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:22:21 PM

My name is not in the spreadsheet. Could you please check it? I registered for the airdrop 2.

Thanks.

If you did not send us a PM, you won't be in the list.

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:29:22 PM

Thanks.

Myself sent the PM late due to some network issue. Hope it has reached you and you are including me.. Sad
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:31:36 PM

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. I clicked send button to PM you. It did not do anything. Something went wrong. I sent the PM afterwards. I thought may be its twice. But Still I did it. Its surprising if you have not received it because I still see the message in my outbox.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:31:45 PM

Second is completed. Waiting for another.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angohanta

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:31:53 PM

@Vereloin, is the payment process still going on? I re-checked the form and it stopped around 2 spots above me, and my address says not paid. Was I disqualified or the payment is still going on right now? thanks in advance.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
VERELOIN (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:39:39 PM

@Vereloin, is the payment process still going on? I re-checked the form and it stopped around 2 spots above me, and my address says not paid. Was I disqualified or the payment is still going on right now? thanks in advance.

You'll receive the airdrop in the next hours!

angohanta

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:47:01 PM

You'll receive the airdrop in the next hours!

Thanks a lot! very active and quick response from you as always.  Grin

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
fastmover

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:17:05 PM

any intentions of releasing the source code so this can be used to approach a exchange and or others services available?

The whitepaper (draft version) will be released today or tomorrow after airdrop. Source code is also on the way.

Source code first Smiley

In the instance of...   Here download this virus so we can mine BTC while you wait on a white paper Smiley
VERELOIN (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:31:27 PM

We just reached 0.54 btc trade volume!

It is going to the moon

BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:39:21 PM

can i participate again for  round 3 or not?
maybe i will have more activity by then lol
VERELOIN (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:17 PM

can i participate again for  round 3 or not?
maybe i will have more activity by then lol

Yes, everyone is more than welcome

ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:54:34 PM

Then it didn't start at 2am my time, but rather the day before.

That's not the point though. The suggestion is to not give just a date for the airdrop, but the time.

It seems that the air drop happened pretty much while most of the United States was asleep. And that's an important market.
VERELOIN (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:15:00 PM

Then it didn't start at 2am my time, but rather the day before.

That's not the point though. The suggestion is to not give just a date for the airdrop, but the time.

It seems that the air drop happened pretty much while most of the United States was asleep. And that's an important market.

Not really. At 8 am New York time there were already 7 hours left from the airdrop. I am sure Los Angeles had time until 9 AM  to join the airdrop.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

Thanks.

Myself sent the PM late due to some network issue. Hope it has reached you and you are including me.. Sad

Did you receive my PM with my wallet address?
VERELOIN (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:25:16 PM

Thanks.

If you are on the list, it's mean you are accepted and you are going to receive the airdrop.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:27:58 PM

Thanks.

If you are on the list, it's mean you are accepted and you are going to receive the airdrop.

unfortunately I am not in the list.. Even though I am one of the first few to fill the airdrop form. Sad
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

1 btc trade volume on a low exchange this is amazing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: