Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VERE] Airdrop - FAST TRANSACTIONS - Limited supply -AIRDROP LIVE DISCORD!  (Read 24264 times)
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:18 AM

Hello to everyone,

As we've been hacked at the end of december 2017, we recovered just today the bitcointalk account.

What happened?

In december, one of us downloaded without taking care a very simply .exe. Things escalated and we got to the moment where we lost the airdrop supply. All the coins were deposited on coinsmarkets.

The administrator at that time helped us and moved the coins to our balance. Sadly at the begging of January the administrator went offline and as we all know today Coinsmarkets is still offline.

Sadly, at that time we did not realise what is happening and we believed some of us sold the initial pre-mine for dumping. We couldn't figure out which one of us was in the very first days. Discord channel was deleted on purpose by our hacker.

After 3 long months we are settle again to start and develope in a way better alternative VERE. If there is still any interest about our coin please let us know.

We will come back in a matter of days with new news.

Also, if you already received an airdrop or you bought VERE from us, be sure you will receive at 1:1 rate the new coin.

Thank you

I don't know why I feel but this sounds like a stupid joke

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

Hello to everyone,

As we've been hacked at the end of december 2017, we recovered just today the bitcointalk account.

What happened?

In december, one of us downloaded without taking care a very simply .exe. Things escalated and we got to the moment where we lost the airdrop supply. All the coins were deposited on coinsmarkets.

The administrator at that time helped us and moved the coins to our balance. Sadly at the begging of January the administrator went offline and as we all know today Coinsmarkets is still offline.

Sadly, at that time we did not realise what is happening and we believed some of us sold the initial pre-mine for dumping. We couldn't figure out which one of us was in the very first days. Discord channel was deleted on purpose by our hacker.

After 3 long months we are settle again to start and develope in a way better alternative VERE. If there is still any interest about our coin please let us know.

Also, if you already received an airdrop or you bought VERE from us, be sure you will receive at 1:1 rate the new coin.

Thank you

Is this real? What is going to happen to the original VERE blockchain? You are going to make a new blockchain?
I hope it is a real return. Because in some other projects, the dev came back, but after never returned.
VERELOIN (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

Hello to everyone,

What happened?

Thank you

Is this real? What is going to happen to the original VERE blockchain? You are going to make a new blockchain?
I hope it is a real return. Because in some other projects, the dev came back, but after never returned.

Yes. Everything it will happen in the next days, now we are trying to negociate with stocks exchange that the money we paid we'll get us there as promised.

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

Hello to everyone,

What happened?

Thank you

Yes. Everything it will happen in the next days, now we are trying to negociate with stocks exchange that the money we paid we'll get us there as promised.

Glad to see you back, I hope you'll continue develop this coin.
Molachai

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

Hello to everyone,

What happened?

Thank you

Welcome back!  Cool Good to see that my Vere won't go to waste  Smiley Definitely interested in news about the new coin. Hopefully you get a Discord going soon for it.
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

Hello to everyone,

What happened?

Thank you

Oh, glad to see you back, I still kept my Vere and hopefully you can get the new project up.

kiddo

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

Any news dev? I thought you are back for good, I see there are no more connections to the network.
pasirpengaraian

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

I knew this was going to be no good. I hope not a lot of people sent donations.

why can this be like if the project is not clear, if it is true I also have not donate the donation.
kiddo

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

why can this be like if the project is not clear, if it is true I also have not donate the donation.

I did donated like 200$ but this is not the point, the point is that the dev abandoned this project and left with the "huge" sum of .2 BTC or less.
VERELOIN (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

I did donated like 200$ but this is not the point, the point is that the dev abandoned this project and left with the "huge" sum of .2 BTC or less.

The old wallet is not needed anymore. Now we work on new development. Soon we will launch the new wallet and we will start with new development features

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
kiddo

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

The old wallet is not needed anymore. Now we work on new development. Soon we will launch the new wallet and we will start with new development features

So our coins are now worthless? Are you launching a new blockchain? If yes, will there be a swap or we lost our donations?
VERELOIN (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

So our coins are now worthless? Are you launching a new blockchain? If yes, will there be a swap or we lost our donations?

Yes! It will be a new swap!

kiddo

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

Yes! It will be a new swap!

OK but how can we swap our coins if there is no connection on our wallets? How can we send the old VERE coins?
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Participants need to follow the rules and regulations of signature campaign.It is an opportunity for participants to learn and earn.
kiddo

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:37:55 PM

The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!

I think you are from another movie dude, if you say this is developing very well. Is not developing at all as dev left with people funds and shut down discord and wallet nodes.
hiasnz98121

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

for now this crypto investment can not be a major job because the price is fluctuating so I think it's better to stick with our main work and invest more in crypto so we'll get double profit
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

This coin seems really dead... We get false hope. No news since a month.
reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

I just Google "Vere Ann" because I found this wallet on one of my test PCs. I guess it's safe to say that it's a dead coin. I even forgot about it. It's not a waste of time if you don't remember.
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

i still have VERE coins in my wallet. It was said that devs will take up VERE where it was left off. But seems hopes wont come true. Looks like worthless thread now.
Live.me

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

i still have VERE coins in my wallet. It was said that devs will take up VERE where it was left off. But seems hopes wont come true. Looks like worthless thread now.
Yep, As far as i know Dev gone without any information when he received 0.2 BTC donations, that donations were be used to be listing to another exchange, is not enough, that's what I know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: