Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALES] USB Block Erupters - New Price of 0.55 BTC / USB  (Read 2556 times)
americandesi (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:36:29 AM

ASICMINER and BTCGUILD Price : 0.60 BTC
My Price : 0.55 BTC

Product Description:

Each one mines at more than 330MH/s, powered only by the USB port.
It serves as a replacement of GPUs for mining hobbyists.
Your GPUs could be freed from calculating hashes and resume rendering for you.
It is also a perfect gift for getting people to learn about Bitcoin and Bitcoin mining.
The Sapphire Batch:
This is the first batch under production in quantity.
Color of PCB changed to blue
Adding a LED which blinks when a share is found
Fixing the cgminer compatibility problem
Reducing the heat generated and the current to <500mA

Pricing:
.55 per unit, shipping extra. See Shipping options below.

Shipping Options. All rates mentioned below are per shipment with Tracking Number. Each order shipment may contain more than one USB device.
1 - 20 Units - International Express Shipping ( 3-5 days delivery) : 0.95 btc
1 - 10 units - Priority Shipping ( 6-10 days delivery) : 0.35 btc
10 - 20 Units - Priority Shipping ( 6-10 days delivery) : 0.80 btc

Want to buy more than 20 units? - Contact me for a custom quote.
Please note, none of these include Shipping Insurance. Please request custom quote for Shipping prices with Insurance.

Payment Options:
Primarily BTC. Willing to accept paypal and NEFT for bulk purchases. PM me for exact rates.

How to Buy:

Make the payment to the following address 1CuoXyWJL1sXEdujXr98KQD3HV2wPeFk94
Send me a PM with the Shipping address, your email address and your phone number as a signed message using the btc address that you sent the payment from.

Please Note:
Only send payments from an address you control (i.e. you can sign with it). If you send from MtGox or other exchanges, you risk loosing your funds since you can't prove you sent them. Please send from a wallet you can sign a message with.  You will send your shipping address via this method.

Shipment:
The USB miners will be shipped to you within 1 day of me receiving them. Usually ASICMINER ships within 7 days of making the payment. I will wait for orders to accumulated to have bulk order placed.

Refund Policy:
Refunds: Your orders are binding after your funds have been used to pay for an order.

Communication:
I live in New York (EST time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours) and have a day-job that allows me ample time to devote to this endeavor. I do sleep at night, so if I don't answer at night, please be patient.  I'm pretty open and transparent with info.  I post it as soon as I have it, I do not withhold from anyone.  Please respect everyone's time.

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
americandesi (OP)

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:37:48 AM

Reserved for FAQ's

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 06:25:49 AM

Very nice. Hope this works out well.

Pinwheel

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:37:10 PM

I'm pretty open and transparent with info.  I post it as soon as I have it, I do not withhold from anyone.

are you sure??  Lips sealed

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
americandesi (OP)

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:33:26 PM

I'm pretty open and transparent with info.  I post it as soon as I have it, I do not withhold from anyone.

@PW : Why.? Do you have any doubts with that.? Have i scammed anyone including you in the past ?
If you know of anything like that, then probably you should throw some light on it in public here. I will be more than happy to justify with proofs.!

And regarding being transparent with info, you can reachout to anyone whom i have transacted with and am sure they will vet for me on that.

inrbtcad

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 04:02:46 PM

I am waiting for a reply from PinWheel answering to americandesi's question. 

Also, give a timeline by which you are going to answer this question.  If the same is not adhered to then I will request for a ban of PinWheel on this merchant thread.

The post by Americandesi was very detailed and it was a proposition which fits this board.  Any proposition from any member can be questioned and doubts can be raised but passing innuendos is not acceptable.

If anybody else also feels the same, then I request that you to ask PW to answer to the questions raised by americandesi

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
Pinwheel

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:10:25 AM

@PW : Why.? Do you have any doubts with that.? Have i scammed anyone including you in the past ?
If you know of anything like that, then probably you should throw some light on it in public here. I will be more than happy to justify with proofs.!

And regarding being transparent with info, you can reachout to anyone whom i have transacted with and am sure they will vet for me on that.

I mean how can you say such things on public forum, what ... are you going to provide your private personal info to any one. Nobody will do such things here. Normally person will provide info to escrow only and escrow will acknowledge, yes this person been verified.

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
Pinwheel

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:11:57 AM

Also, give a timeline by which you are going to answer this question.  If the same is not adhered to then I will request for a ban of PinWheel on this merchant thread.

The post by Americandesi was very detailed and it was a proposition which fits this board.  Any proposition from any member can be questioned and doubts can be raised but passing innuendos is not acceptable.

If anybody else also feels the same, then I request that you to ask PW to answer to the questions raised by americandesi

you are idiot I knew it

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:18:55 AM

I'm pretty open and transparent with info.  I post it as soon as I have it, I do not withhold from anyone.

are you sure??  Lips sealed

I mean how can you say such things on public forum, what ... are you going to provide your private personal info to any one. Nobody will do such things here. Normally person will provide info to escrow only and escrow will acknowledge, yes this person been verified.

Please read OP again, he is talking about info about the USB Block Eruptors. Not his personal information :p

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:22:56 AM

you are idiot I knew it

Respect other members of the forum Pinwheel.
You have trolled this thread in a bad way already.

inrbtcad

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 09:40:45 AM

you are idiot I knew it

Congratulations on your outstanding achievement.

Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Indian currency using INRBTC Trading Platform  INRBTC

Reputation Thread
americandesi (OP)

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 12:06:09 PM

I'm pretty open and transparent with info.  I post it as soon as I have it, I do not withhold from anyone.

are you sure??  Lips sealed

Please read OP again, he is talking about info about the USB Block Eruptors. Not his personal information :p

Yes.! Please read the OP again and the context in which am telling. It is pretty much straight forward.

When i say, am I'm pretty open and transparent with info.  I post it as soon as I have it, I do not withhold from anyone. - I mean that I will keep updating the buyer about the USB devices that they brought. Since I depend on another company / person (friedcat) to get the USB's which might get take anywhere from 7 - 10 days. I wanted to let everyone know that i will post about the products as soon as i get some info about the shipment from friedcat.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: