Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange problem during falling days?  (Read 110 times)
Virgilius (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

Hi, what about the status of major exchange during falling days?

Any important crash?
Problems to convert BTC/USD?
Out of services?

Do yu have news about this? or everything work perfec?

Thx
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:49:00 PM

It all depends on the Exchange and the Strength of their server's.Whether it is a falling day or Rising days both indicates high volatility and during these high volatile days there are chances of Order slippage and some kind of bigger spreads especially if you are using a broker who have many trading products like Crypto's, Forex, Metal and CFD's together. I experienced Order Slippage problem just one time with Avatrade broker that too when i was new to trading.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

Hi, what about the status of major exchange during falling days?
The only difference i saw was the delay in the bitcoin network during those times ,as even a transaction with higher transaction fees gets delayed and took several hours to get one confirmation,other than that i did not see any delays from the part of exchanges ,at least from the ones i am trading,i am not telling about all the exchanges because there are many,but the majority ones were performing normally.
sobriket

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

Are you really noticing this right now? The problem in the exchanges when the price is doing so is none of the above, it is only because they do not want you to buy more, they want you to sell as much as you can.
Virgilius (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:31:46 AM

Are you really noticing this right now? The problem in the exchanges when the price is doing so is none of the above, it is only because they do not want you to buy more, they want you to sell as much as you can.

This could be a problem, but an opportunity too.
In a trading strategy, every informations and leaks in the system can be use for profit

But, anyway, if this is true and systematic it could be a regolation problem in the next future. Roll Eyes
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

Transactions that are too full because of unusual levels of panic make the system full and the market has many errors, the main problem is how quickly they can cope with the situation, and usually when conditions worsen, the government also has a stake to Make the situation more complicated. I think if the system can not be solved all will be broken in a short time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: