Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy Monero?  (Read 336 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:32:17 PM

Just like another guy said, monero has already increased by a lot of money during the last few weeks, i would not put more money in there.

I have some moneros and i do not want to keep investing because i am already confortable with the money that i have already invested.

But pay attention to this, it increased from $3 to $470 in just a year, do you think that it is normal? of course not, i dont think that it will keep going up just like everybody is saying.

I have invested in some of top 10 alts (except dash and BCH) and wondering if it is a good time to buy Monero?!
Your knowledge sharing is appreciated.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

Just like another guy said, monero has already increased by a lot of money during the last few weeks, i would not put more money in there.

I have some moneros and i do not want to keep investing because i am already confortable with the money that i have already invested.

But pay attention to this, it increased from $3 to $470 in just a year, do you think that it is normal? of course not, i dont think that it will keep going up just like everybody is saying.

I have invested in some of top 10 alts (except dash and BCH) and wondering if it is a good time to buy Monero?!
When prices go up a lot, you have to think about your cost much more than others, so my point is to look for the potential ICO projects and not get a big jump.

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:44:22 AM

Equal to trading many of the people invest on mining and make money by mining monero. So this coin will rock in next year as well you will find the monero will be 3rd coin after ethereum.
If you want to invest on monero you need to fund big amount in that coin. You check well according to your fund ability and do that.
Agreed monero is a good choice to invest in,you just wait for it dips if you missed yesterday's bloodbath.

Yes I missed yesterday'd chance and maybe I should wait unless it goes really high and when another crash happens it only drops to above where it is now.
It's a good time to buy your favorite tokens because it's still in a bull market, and if you don't buy it, you'll probably miss the whole bull market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:58:30 AM

I think if the investment in monero is very difficult to find big profits, because the capital to buy it is very large (expensive) so it is better to buy coins that are still cheap price in order to get big profits, such as TRX
Saif Mughal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:14:39 AM

no it isnt good time to buy monero becaouse it still in bull market.you can buy other alt OITA,LITECOIN,and RIPPLE they would give you more benefits now then morero. and other then else your fevorit
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:16:11 AM

I think if the investment in monero is very difficult to find big profits, because the capital to buy it is very large (expensive) so it is better to buy coins that are still cheap price in order to get big profits, such as TRX
Yes value of monero is too expensive that is why this is good for long term holding and not for trading, also you can only buy the amount you can afford. Monero is one of the good coin in the crypto it has a good progress like other coin in the top of crypto market.

OP has a good choice, even me i have few amount of monero and looking for profit in the future.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:31:28 AM

Monero is a good coin, it's 11th in marketcap and as you know it raised more than 100 times in last year, it's a very promising coin because of its completely untraceable blockchain. Yes investing might be a good idea.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:37:33 AM

Its a good thing you want to buy Monero.
Just like in every digital coin, when you have an interest in any Particular coin you should buy it and not wait.
Monero is among the good alternative coins out there.
It been anonymous than DeepOnion, is among the good reason why people purchase it.
Now, is the perfect time, do not wait any long.
For me, I think the price is okay now for purchasing.
In the nearest future, you will be making your huges gains off this coin.
fred22 (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:29:05 PM

Going to buy 1 now as not going to trade it any soon, will see what will happen next year at this time.
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:47:08 PM

I like Monero, too. 2018 may be the year for some privacy coins like Monero or Stratis with upcoming regulations from governments.

When to buy Monero: Nobody can tell you that. A correction or a new all time high might be around the corner, but nobody knows (or will tell you in a forum such as this)

Agreed, especially with the bolded part. It doesn't even have to be about government regulations, though that's certainly an important piece of the puzzle. Some of us just like our privacy and detest the idea of anyone, government or not, knowing how much we have and where we spend it.

I think that a portfolio of privacy-centric coins will do very well indeed over the next 1-2 years.
black45

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:18:59 PM

i think There is always good time to buy Monero, If you want buying monero for a longer-term. you can still buy monero and keep in your wallet Hopefully it will go up a lot
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

XMR coin is best coin with feature can not track who sent to you money and no one can track your payment! You can invest and hold this coin for long times! I think you can get more profit!
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:39:08 PM

I only buy alts when it dips like what happened 2days ago,super bear market weve seen was the perfect timing to go alts shopping.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:53:13 PM

Well it is always a good time to buy monero if you ask me. Monero will be over dash at some point that's just a matter of time. Monero is still one of my best coins that I have ever owned and I will be back to it gladly but I'm kinda like to wait a little more.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
tauceramica

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:59:10 PM

Monero is a good coin, it's 11th in marketcap and as you know it raised more than 100 times in last year, it's a very promising coin because of its completely untraceable blockchain. Yes investing might be a good idea.

For the privacy, it's the best known coin of the World. I use it as well. But the price started fluctuations after Assian market expansion and the price becamse unpredictable for us. I don't like it.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:23:04 PM

Today is probobly a good time, or if you are very confident, you can wait a litle longer, it's a high possibility that will go even lower...

But if I'am correct it'll be hard for monero to go lower because when coinbase accepts monero, monero will go in the sky

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:34:35 PM

I really like Monero due to its privacy and good community. The first time when I purchased that coin was the beginning of this year and then step by step consistently increase the position in XMR. Going to follow the same strategy as still see significant potential!

hiliteblue

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

the best time to buy is when you want it! i think rising soon.
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:57:10 PM

Soon there will be another correction, so you need to wait for this to buy Monero. This is a great time to then quickly make a profit

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

Now Monero is one of the most promising coins. If the coin founders will also strongly promote their project in a proper way it would become TOP-5 soon for sure.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: