View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:05:16 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 04:38:54 PM by Gibbar

Deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:26:47 AM

They believe they can expose other's weaknesses and use that for power due to their own insecurity.
RossMack

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

it depends on the circumstance, but I believe a lot of the time its to do with them wanting, to have the life of the person they're stalking has. I know in some cases it's to do with they want to be with them in a relationship with them, but a lot of people stalk celebrities because they want that lifestyle, they want to have the money the fame the woman/men they're jealous of the person they're stalking. I personally live in Scotland, around where I live there's not much of that happens, that I know of, I've heard stories that happen in big cities in America, and all that I can't imagine the feeling, of the person that's being stalked what must go through their mind, when they see someone looking at them through the window, or being followed or something like that.
it would be interesting, to know if this happens a lot around where you guys live because it's not common where I live?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

Isn't the very act of stalking someone creepy in and of itself?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

Well there's two different kinds of stalking there. One is by the surveillance state, which ostensibly has to do with keeping power and preventing threats. Then there's stalking by individuals, which can be a sign of mental health issues.. both kinds are creepy. What they have in common is that they do not respect the rights or privacy of others, seeking instead to benefit oneself through the breach of other's privacy.

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

I think it is due to obsession. They feel obliged to continuously watch over their "precious" individual. It also happens in crypto, where some people continuously refresh their wallets throughout the day to see whether the values are increasing or decreasing over time. Both are very similar in my opinion.

Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

I think it is due to obsession. They feel obliged to continuously watch over their "precious" individual. It also happens in crypto, where some people continuously refresh their wallets throughout the day to see whether the values are increasing or decreasing over time. Both are very similar in my opinion.
You are kinda right. Sure obsession
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

Why do extremely creepy people watch/stalk others?  Seems that this is common in surveillance states.

Maybe they wanted to be on the top of everybody's lives and gain some sort of control on people whether this can be true or just imagined. Yes, in states where the leaders are doing many things illegal and are afraid to lose their position in power they can be watching people and have the desire to make other just mere puppets.
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

I find the op's post creepy. Am I the only one?

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Geuzen_One

Activity: 122
Merit: 11

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

I find the op's post creepy. Am I the only one?
You don't alone in this. I had not ever seen any scenes  like OP described.

Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

There are many motives for such an behavior: anger, lust, neediness... A angry person will watch you and look for the right time to hurt you.
A person filled with lust is a rapist. The least dangerous one is the needy one. He is afraid to loose you so he is checking to see if his assumtions
become truth.  I don`t know how to solve this problem, but if you notice that someone is stalking you I would inform the police. I recommend also
learning self-defence

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

They believe they can expose other's weaknesses and use that for power due to their own insecurity.
People don't stalk because of that, they stalk others because they fantasize about the people that they stalk, it is a kind of obsession that they have. Most people even masturbate whiles stalking them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: