Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW & POSe X13][MASTERNODE] BitNodes - Secure & Sustainable Decentralized  (Read 8582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

Official post from the Dev team

We want to express our great gratitude to all those who are interested in BitNodes and continue to invest in it their computing power.

On peaks the hashrate reached almost 3Th/s and we are sure that this is not the limit.
We want to state that there was no 51% attack and we never mined NODE by ourselves.

Currently, our team is working on the improved version of BitNodes - BitNodes Pro (XNODE), which is designed to fix all the shortcomings revealed during the launch of Bitnodes.
In addition, in Bitnodes Pro there will be formed a venture fund in the amount of 1M coins, which will be used to finance interesting projects using Bitnodes and Bitnodes Pro blockchains.
We are ready to consider your business projects now. It can be projects of marketplaces, bridges with other crypto-currencies, offline terminals, vending machines, etc.
Funds from the fund will be allocated to the most interesting projects, supported by financial calculations.

We plan to launch BitNodes Pro as early as January 2018 and bring this coin to the largest crypto-exchanges within 1-2 months.

As for Bitnodes, this currency will be intended for calculations inside the Bitnodes ecosystem and its access to the exchanges is not yet planned.
This does not mean that its value will be zero. Within the Bitnodes ecosystem, a marketplace will be created for the exchange of NODE / XNODE.

Follow our updates and Happy New Year!

What you say, I understand that your project has failed. When your BitNODE unfinished, you have been thinking of upgrading another coin - not NODE. Surely you will care for BitNode Pro, and NODE will be the go away.
I think the bitnode is not worth it.
RIP and Happy New Year!
I'm losing faith in the project.

A clear update from dev is needed reg Node vs Xnode....... I do not think leaving node as is....and developing/upgrading xnode is a good idea..... If dev is keen on XNode....he should give a thought of swapping node:xnode 1:1

I agree,
 I would like to know what 'shortcomings they found during launch' and what kind of problem is it that they can't fix it with update/fork.
Only thing that comes to my mind is that they forgot to make/include 1Mil premine and that is what you can't change afterwards.
NetHash droped but it's far from zero what could be expected from abandoned project.
So...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phieudu0502

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

Hello Dev, how about listing Bitnodes on https://masternodes.pro/?  Let everyone in MasternodeCoin community know Bitnodes.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

We want to express our great gratitude to all those who are interested in BitNodes and continue to invest in it their computing power.

On peaks the hashrate reached almost 3Th/s and we are sure that this is not the limit.
We want to state that there was no 51% attack and we never mined NODE by ourselves.

Currently, our team is working on the improved version of BitNodes - BitNodes Pro (XNODE), which is designed to fix all the shortcomings revealed during the launch of Bitnodes.
In addition, in Bitnodes Pro there will be formed a venture fund in the amount of 1M coins, which will be used to finance interesting projects using Bitnodes and Bitnodes Pro blockchains.
We are ready to consider your business projects now. It can be projects of marketplaces, bridges with other crypto-currencies, offline terminals, vending machines, etc.
Funds from the fund will be allocated to the most interesting projects, supported by financial calculations.

We plan to launch BitNodes Pro as early as January 2018 and bring this coin to the largest crypto-exchanges within 1-2 months.

As for Bitnodes, this currency will be intended for calculations inside the Bitnodes ecosystem and its access to the exchanges is not yet planned.
This does not mean that its value will be zero. Within the Bitnodes ecosystem, a marketplace will be created for the exchange of NODE / XNODE.

What you say, I understand that your project has failed. When your BitNODE unfinished, you have been thinking of upgrading another coin - not NODE. Surely you will care for BitNode Pro, and NODE will be the go away.
RIP and Happy New Year!

A clear update from dev is needed reg Node vs Xnode....... I do not think leaving node as is....and developing/upgrading xnode is a good idea..... If dev is keen on XNode....he should give a thought of swapping node:xnode 1:1

I agree,
 I would like to know what 'shortcomings they found during launch' and what kind of problem is it that they can't fix it with update/fork.
Only thing that comes to my mind is that they forgot to make/include 1Mil premine and that is what you can't change afterwards.
NetHash droped but it's far from zero what could be expected from abandoned project.
So...

156 nodes already, block halving just occurred and looks like all went well. Dev is crazy not to launch this. if dev needs funds for development, suggest a code tweak to MN payout to be 45% miner / 45% masternode / 10% dev.  Could even implement via voting if easier.

Add to coinmarkets + masternodes online and this could go very far.  This is an easy winner imo.
YAdaminer

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

RIP and Happy New Year!

I agree,
So...

156 nodes already, block halving just occurred and looks like all went well. Dev is crazy not to launch this. if dev needs funds for development, suggest a code tweak to MN payout to be 45% miner / 45% masternode / 10% dev.  Could even implement via voting if easier.

Add to coinmarkets + masternodes online and this could go very far.  This is an easy winner imo.

Yes, everything works just fine, first reward halving, lot's of masternodes,... everything suggesting just oposit to announced...
And as you said there are many ways to make funding... and than we get new project announcement with some maybe xNODE/NODE exchange possibility.
Strange isn't it?
ngocvien

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

and than we get new project announcement with some maybe xNODE/NODE 1/1 exchange possibility.
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

is there a discord channel or an exchange?
jeeri

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

I agree with the suggestions quoted encouraging the NODE instead of moving to XNODE. Faith is most important in the community. Right now you have that. Better continue with NODE or 1:1 swap with XNODE is a wise idea.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

Dev, Any updates?
It helps if you are active here or in discord.
kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

As I think this project may have failed and is not being taken care of anymore.
We should not waste time with it anymore.
YAdaminer

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

But nethash and number of masternodes speaks different story.
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Should consider a community take over. Anyone with the time and a bit of dev background willing to give it a go?
cryptoam

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

But nethash and number of masternodes speaks different story.

Dev needs to be active.
He has just 2 posts in this.
praisethelord

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Should consider a community take over. Anyone with the time and a bit of dev background willing to give it a go?

I agree with this...... Dev is not at all logged in to his bct account since dec 31.  Looks he absconded. Anyone takingover is appreciated
khanhnv6

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

Why have not I seen exchanges for this coin?
yuri609

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

somebody to sell his NODEs? There is no exchange yet but I can pay in LTC. PM me
yuri609

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:33:50 AM

Guys, somebody running the wallet on Linux please?
yuri609

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

somebody to sell his NODEs? There is no exchange yet but I can pay in LTC. PM me
Already bought masternode. Thanks @busminer
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

Already bought masternode. Thanks @busminer
yuri609
You are welcome )
Have some mn for sale, 0.05 btc

naivewu

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

Does anyone need bitnodes? The price for 1000 is 3 ltc. Welcome to ask Grin Grin Grin
NeroZyF

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

MN for sale also:)
I accept different coins for payment
PM

If you find my message helpful, please click +Merit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: