Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper!  (Read 30779 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fatalzz

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:28:48 PM

Can someone help me I can't seem to get the wallet working at all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

Can someone help me I can't seem to get the wallet working at all?

just download at this link and start, you dont need to do anything.
https://mega.nz/#!Q3wFQDaI!_RQKyCCjzbdO_4Vl99ZLbjYXk7zeEeBa1uth2kS9vy4
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:46:19 PM

Mark, do you plan to keep the same ticker for SCORE?  The old SCORE will stay SCORE and the new coin will stay SCORE?

Or do you plan to eventually delist score from all exchanges and only use the new SCORE?

Could get confusing for people to see two different SCORE coins with the same ticker . . not to mention sites like coinmarketcap, etc . .

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:17:47 PM

Mark, do you plan to keep the same ticker for SCORE?  The old SCORE will stay SCORE and the new coin will stay SCORE?

Or do you plan to eventually delist score from all exchanges and only use the new SCORE?

Could get confusing for people to see two different SCORE coins with the same ticker . . not to mention sites like coinmarketcap, etc . .
oh,this is not a problem, as we will not change the ticker, but we have a solution.
soon i will explain, i just wait answer from 3 exchanges i applied today
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:54:11 PM

Please help me, I have loaded the score-qt on the latop but I can't open it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:12:49 PM

Please help me, I have loaded the score-qt on the latop but I can't open it

be sure to download from this link
https://mega.nz/#!Q3wFQDaI!_RQKyCCjzbdO_4Vl99ZLbjYXk7zeEeBa1uth2kS9vy4

Xixmexix

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

Here is a guide to setup masternodes in windows with a remote vps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kkvs2xlukx1BMEypQA9pwCSZdEpTTSM6/view?usp=sharing
Mezmon

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

i updadet the anno

Executive Summary

The original Scorecoin, which was a Proof of Work Coin, has been updated to implement Masternode capabilities. The current version is now Proof of Stake (POS). Our vision for Scorecoin is to connect game developers and gamers, enabling them to seamlessly transact and purchase additional functionality within respective games.The main usage envisioned for Scorecoin is to be an in-game Currency for mobile games. We also plan to get Scorecoin accepted within game stores as a payment method.

Scorecoin in its current state offers two distinct advantages over Bitcoin as a traditional payments method:

Scorecoin transactions are confirmed in a much faster fashion, lending themselves more useful for payments processing

The expensive transaction fees for Bitcoin do not lend themselves useful for small transactions. Scorecoin facilitates micro transactions for in-gape purchases

To differentiate from projects that may operate in the gaming sphere, we have clearly narrowed our focus on a specific channel, mobile games. More specifically, we will concentrate on Android games in the initial stages, with a plan to broaden our in-app currency solution offerings to IOS games in the near future.

The Masternode version is POS, meaning that you do not need dedicated machines to mine it. This provides Scorecoin community and miners an energy efficient and simple mining solution. By locking coins, masternode owners are incentivized to continue operating their node to receive a periodic reward in the form of more Scorecoins.

This all seems a bit late to the game overall. What edge do you have over coins like Gamecredits or Enjin? They have highly experienced teams, both on the crypto side and game development side moving their tech forward and correct me if I am wrong but didn't it take about 7 months for SCORE devs to figure out how to get MNs working from initial official release date?

marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

i updadet the anno

Executive Summary

The original Scorecoin, which was a Proof of Work Coin, has been updated to implement Masternode capabilities. The current version is now Proof of Stake (POS). Our vision for Scorecoin is to connect game developers and gamers, enabling them to seamlessly transact and purchase additional functionality within respective games.The main usage envisioned for Scorecoin is to be an in-game Currency for mobile games. We also plan to get Scorecoin accepted within game stores as a payment method.

Scorecoin in its current state offers two distinct advantages over Bitcoin as a traditional payments method:

Scorecoin transactions are confirmed in a much faster fashion, lending themselves more useful for payments processing

The expensive transaction fees for Bitcoin do not lend themselves useful for small transactions. Scorecoin facilitates micro transactions for in-gape purchases

To differentiate from projects that may operate in the gaming sphere, we have clearly narrowed our focus on a specific channel, mobile games. More specifically, we will concentrate on Android games in the initial stages, with a plan to broaden our in-app currency solution offerings to IOS games in the near future.

The Masternode version is POS, meaning that you do not need dedicated machines to mine it. This provides Scorecoin community and miners an energy efficient and simple mining solution. By locking coins, masternode owners are incentivized to continue operating their node to receive a periodic reward in the form of more Scorecoins.

This all seems a bit late to the game overall. What edge do you have over coins like Gamecredits or Enjin? They have highly experienced teams, both on the crypto side and game development side moving their tech forward and correct me if I am wrong but didn't it take about 7 months for SCORE devs to figure out how to get MNs working from initial official release date?

Tnx for your questions.
First , it didnt take 7 months for the masternodes.
We said it would be released in september, we had several things like updating old source, then building an exchange, but finally creating scorecoin with new blockchain.
Secondly i would say, we try to specify to niche sectors, what gamecredits or enjin doesnt do.
We have especially android games in our focus.
Its better to be big in small markets, then small in big markets we believe.
Also we are open for ideas.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:44:47 PM

stocks.exchange  mercatox coinsmarkets  yobit    i applied today,
and voting list

lets see what they will answer
herminout

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:55:19 PM

Say, for example, someone is a n00b and just sent coins from cryptopia to the new wallet.

Would this person's coins be gone or are they recoverable?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:59:37 PM

i updadet the anno

Executive Summary

Tnx for your questions.
First , it didnt take 7 months for the masternodes.
We said it would be released in september, we had several things like updating old source, then building an exchange, but finally creating scorecoin with new blockchain.
Secondly i would say, we try to specify to niche sectors, what gamecredits or enjin doesnt do.
We have especially android games in our focus.
Its better to be big in small markets, then small in big markets we believe.
Also we are open for ideas.

Mark, I'm so confused regarding TradeCoin, will it be merged with Score? Or will they be two separate entities? I'm getting conflicting info from the thread.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
kirillkizill

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:41:06 PM

Did swap engine Sff8eyb6aM9T1v72RytAzQyPQCSaDcrVqC on ShezfuddTW1jXWL7EjHwFsTAVUhtvow1Wz indicated there were 25100 coins and mistakenly sent 25125.73903576! What will happen to the coins now?
fatalzz

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:45:34 PM

Guys have i sent my old score coin to my new wallet have I lost it all?
Boilc

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:48:33 PM

Guys have i sent my old score coin to my new wallet have I lost it all?

You have to waiting comfirmation.
yodaTT

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

Did the stupid mistake of sending 25k old coins to new wallet from cryptopia exchange

Tx: 76f3ecb2cf41d999be9e98c0caa08e3b08b691687ae41d9a
wallet: SfoUbjasSUAcJL7naM5PDambvDXhTijMv6

Any way to swap them for new coins? and not lose.
Blasphemer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:27:43 PM

Can not send coins from Cryptopia into a new wallet?
And where then to take the old wallet?
fatalzz

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:08:40 PM

I sent from cryptopia to new wallet by accident I know that was meant to not work but it shows up in the transaction block explorer so it is in my wallet but isn't showing can someone help me fix this please?
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:17:59 PM

Did swap engine Sff8eyb6aM9T1v72RytAzQyPQCSaDcrVqC on ShezfuddTW1jXWL7EjHwFsTAVUhtvow1Wz indicated there were 25100 coins and mistakenly sent 25125.73903576! What will happen to the coins now?
please come into discord and pm ryan for it
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:18:38 PM

for all swap question, come into discord and pm ryan
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: