Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 12:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best safest way to keep bitcoins.  (Read 565 times)
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

in my opinion, the best way to keep your bitcoin safe by storing it in your wallet offline, if you save it in your wallet online you should be more careful and more thorough in opening the web, never open a web that is considered unimportant because now, many web fraud to steal important data stored and cause loss of bitcoin you save.

Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

According to my experience the safest ways are either paper wallet or even better a hardware wallet like Nano Ledger, which is safer because if someone finds your paper wallet he can steal your coins but if he finds the ledger he cannot.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

hackers are very smart people, so you should be careful to use your wallet. my advice should never combine your wallet with the website, and the bursa is not clear. and never transact using one's computer or using one's network. use the website and exchange that is well known and guaranteed

Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

I think a safe way to store bitcoin is in our ETH wallet, and do not let our secret pins be stored inside our laptop. Thanks
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

According to my experience the safest ways are either paper wallet or even better a hardware wallet like Nano Ledger, which is safer because if someone finds your paper wallet he can steal your coins but if he finds the ledger he cannot.
the security of your wallet depends on your own how you secure your wallet. if you are careless and inattentive it will be easily hacked/stolen by others.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

The best safest way to keep bitcoin
1..Use highly secure offline hardware wallet
2.Don't save private key in your PC
3.Entering any link:first check then enter the link
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

the best way to collect bitcoin is to buy it in exchange, then send to the wallet bitcoin.

the safest bitcoin wallet is to use hard wallet like trezor and ledger.

ledger has a very cheap price and more secure if compared to stored in the wallet online.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1358
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

Here are some tips to keep your btc safe:

1) You should use an offline wallet with keys secured at some safe place. If you are investing huge amount, use multiple physical wallets.

2) You should also consider splitting your investments through different exchanges to remain safe.

Signature available for rent
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Safest way to hold Bitcoin-
7 Must Have Wallets: How To Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe
1.KeepKey – Hardware Wallet. The coolest looking tech gadget to show off to your friends.
2.Nano Ledger S – Hardware Wallet.
3.Trezor – Hardware Wallet.
4.Coinbase – Hot Wallet.
5.MyEtherWallet – Paper Wallet.
6.Jaxx — Software Wallet.
7.Electrum – Software Wallet.
8.TLDR.
RealMorda

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

You should do regular backups of a bitcoin wallet. Also always use the latest version of bitcoin software. And of course your password should be at least 16 characters long.
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

There's Offline wallet or Paper wallet       
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

i am newb & want to know the best and safest way to keep collect btc .
thanks in advance
The bestest way and safest way to keep all of your bitcoins is finding a trusted bitcoin wallet that hackers could never open your account. Never give any information or passwords on your email account and bitcoin wallet to a untrusted person and do not open your accounts in public places.
Yes, bitcoin is very safe until you don't allow others to take your coins.

Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

thanks in advance

To keep your BTC, You need an online wallet, the likes of BLOCKCHAIN and co', and to collect, you will need to start trading and investing in crypto currencies ..
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

thanks in advance

To keep your btc safest way you must keep it in the safe wallet of course. Avoid using exchange wallet to hold your btc.
Using web wallet is ok, but using your own wallet like hardwallet is the best way i guess.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

No one can hack our bitcoin wallet if we will put all necessary security options ON.Much better if using an offline wallet much safer than online wallet.We can also buy hardware wallet if you have lot of BTC to store.A hardware wallet is always going to be the best option.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:21:02 AM

No one can hack our bitcoin wallet if we will put all necessary security options ON.Much better if using an offline wallet much safer than online wallet.We can also buy hardware wallet if you have lot of BTC to store.A hardware wallet is always going to be the best option.

thats right. Hardware wallets and offline wallets are indeed the best possible way in order for us to secure our bitcoins more safely but those methods are only dependable or applicable to the users that have lots of coins on their wallets. In mycase i do not use those methods because i did not ever experience to get scammed or hack ever since i started to use bitcoins and other cryptos.

I dont also own more than 0.01btc on my balance. I think the biggest amount of bitcoin that i hold is only 0.003 per week but i do also cash out it immediately.
cryptojacklife

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

1. Hardware wallets (like Trezor, Ledger Nano) are the most secure way to keep bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.

2. There are paper wallets also, which have private keys/secured pins which allow secured storage. However, the point 1, is the best choice currently available as per my experience.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:36:50 AM

thanks in advance

the best way is to keep it is offline. because online someone might steal it or hack it we don't know who but it is still a possibility. so writing it on a paper is good too.
the safest way to keep your wallet safe is by storing it offline, so your wallet is not easily hacked and your btc is safe. because if you save it online your computer will be easily randomized by hackersl

Joker121212

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

Best is still offline wallet
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

There are many different types of wallets, each with varying levels of security and use cases.

However if you are serious about your crypto currencies security and storage then you should consider investing in a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano S.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: