Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 05:06:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] 12 direct ASICMINER shares (Fixed price : 4.70 BTC!)  (Read 743 times)
LainZ

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

@WiRED

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:13:10 AM

(Thanks to Jutarul for the fixed price auction text)

I am offering this FIXED PRICE auction for a total of 12 shares at a price of 4.7 BTC / share. Escrow is possible at your own cost.

I am doing this to acquire a Lamassu. I have asked friedcat to confirm ownership in this thread.

The minimum purchase is 1 share and you could decide to buy incrementally. I will post daily summaries.

This auction will continue until the shares have sold out. The shares are sold on a first come first serve basis.

After bidding, please sent the corresponding amount of BTC (shares*4.7) within 48 hours to the following address:
1Bgu2w4vBTXDDkpWkjAeomVnRRYASnCaJV

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
When you bid, specify the BTC address from which the BTC are coming from, so I can associate the forum name with the BTC address. Thus make sure you have access to the private key of the source BTC address. I will also use that BTC address when reporting the trades to friedcat. So safe yourself a headache and make sure you got this covered.
!!!IMPORTANT!!!

If the BTC are not received within 48 hours, the bid becomes invalid and the shares are available again.

I plan to do the clearing,i.e. the reporting to friedcat, after the auction has finished. If the auction takes longer than a week, I will report incrementally, i.e. each week.

If dividends overlap with the reporting/bidding, the date of the bid decides on the final recipient of the dividend, i.e. they will be forwarded correspondingly.

Happy bidding.

Last dividend payment : https://blockchain.info/tx/ca614ff518dd538a4db0ae2a1995a3fd49b5e02280a518b974dfda56192634f6

Code: (Adress)
1Bgu2w4vBTXDDkpWkjAeomVnRRYASnCaJV

Code: (Message)
I, LainZ@bitcointalk, own 200 ASICMINER shares @ 1Bgu2w4vBTXDDkpWkjAeomVnRRYASnCaJV

Code: (Signature)
HO/5jeEHIA1dyDIQMPJIXcMLhAPETffmf0JRQmqQJ7A2erO0LXZGTr+zYGx8yHtUZMKqRIchtiwfs3ibmY9CxiQ=

LainZ.

They have always known that faith in money is a mass illusion, however they never considered that they wouldn’t be in charge of the illusion - Jon Matonis
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - Richard Feynman

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
friedcat
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:34:43 PM

We confirm that 1Bgu2w4vBTXDDkpWkjAeomVnRRYASnCaJV is indeed associated with enough shares for this auction.

LainZ

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

@WiRED

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:46:40 PM

bump

They have always known that faith in money is a mass illusion, however they never considered that they wouldn’t be in charge of the illusion - Jon Matonis
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - Richard Feynman
elitenoob

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Scam Detector

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 08:15:33 PM

Would take some @3BTC
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 08:22:41 PM

Would take some @3BTC
What word is too complicated for you, "fixed", or "price" ?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.