Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ALT-COIN will hit big in 2018?  (Read 1215 times)
AAAlex13377

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

#XRP for sure Grin
#NEO  and #IOTA  seems good also
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:58:12 AM

Ripple

I do not agree if ripple will grow so much since its centralized altcoin that have issues in circulating supply.
I will more agree with decentralized altcoin to hit big price rather than centralized one.
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I think so that if you have too much any type of coin I will say for you it's frize up for future, hopefully, ETH and DENT coin will hit big in 2018.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Oyster Pearl PRL is the biggest hit next year. It's underrated but now it's totally transformed into the most progressive and aggressive coin according to volume increase.
There's a lot of coins that has a potential to be the next top Altcoin but Oyster Pearl PRL might be the best contender.

true, Oyster Pearl has a very good project and has a very good development. if seen from various aspects and ability to generate something useful, PRL is very good, and I think PRL will be one of the best
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

Write your prediction.  Cheesy

I am a supporter of Oyster Pearl PRL so I do believe that it is one of the altcoin that will hit the crypto market even this time Bitcoin doesn't showed us good price value in the past three months this year.
Oyster PRL have a very good and unique project, online storage in the tangle that keeps our files and keep them in a set of time depending on how many PRLs you paid for the storage service.\
Oyster PRL isn't dependent on Bitcoin's price value and that's one of the most impressive project to be considered as a crypto market's hidden GEM.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

Oyster Pearl PRL is the biggest hit next year. It's underrated but now it's totally transformed into the most progressive and aggressive coin according to volume increase.
There's a lot of coins that has a potential to be the next top Altcoin but Oyster Pearl PRL might be the best contender.

true, Oyster Pearl has a very good project and has a very good development. if seen from various aspects and ability to generate something useful, PRL is very good, and I think PRL will be one of the best

I really do Oyster PRL will be the biggest hit this year.
Today I am holding decent amount of Oyster PRL on my wallet and I don't want to sell them off or too soon before the the main net because I really do believe on Oyster team especially to the lead developer Bruno Block that is anonymous until today due to political issue as hiding his identity just like Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto will be one of the reason why people do trust Oyster more than any altcoins in the market.

AISI

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

AISI is the first Georgian cryptocurrency generated with the investing environment. B2B in the world of Blockchain technologies

Pre-ICO | 21.03.2018 - 21.04.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.02$
ICO | 10.05.2018 - 30.06.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.08$

For additional information please visit our:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Telegram
Slack
VKontakte

ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

If I had to take a guess I would say ethereum is the most likely to hit big in this market this year, there is so much potential and the investors in ethereum are loyal to the project and it will go further.
bestariaz

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

I don't know for sure because so many coins that already reach a lot of gain, even then they are dropped again. But let say ADA and Waves, they have a good charts and promising future.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

I think ethereum and wepower are like ethereum can be guessed but Wepower has not done the flip yet and we will come to places we can not even imagine, I think the investors are very strong and they will carry the project to better places

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

Ripple and Litecoin for me, those two have strong market even though most of the altcoins are in red.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

It's hard to predict which ALT-COIN will make a big hit in 2018. Because these rankings are all the same. We have to decide and invest and continue our way.
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

There are many altcoin I have predicted already that will hit big this year 2018 , this coins are ETH,  HAVVEN,  UTRUST,  STORIQA,  I will add more to the least after I have studied more token and their feature.  I have already bought most of the coin/token I mentioned during their ico except from eth,  I was still new into the crypto thing when eth ran an ico for their company.
Alan29

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

IOTA and XLM
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

I believe MMOCOIN will be among the altcoin that will big this year cause the coin was listed on two exchanges just a couples of days and the coin team and Dev are experienced and hardworking people in the field.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

XRP, ADA, DASH, LTC, XMR, ETC and many other altcoin will make a big profit in 2018. You should buy altcoin and hold them for 2 or 3 years. I think your account will be multiplied many times

snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

I hope it is ETC. I bought a lot of ETC and hold ETC for a long time. ETC coin is very potential in the future, I think that in 2018 imitation of the ETC will burst boom. Also you can refer to the XRB
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

It is impossible so simple to predict. But I think that ethereum is quite a likely candidate to hit this year
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

I do not know what crypto currency will hit in 2018, but I know for sure that when governments start massively and aggressively prohibit crypto currencies, the price will rise many times in monero and zcash
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

many sub-coins are waiting for the bull season, it will make more sense to take your profit and wait at the spot when it happens,
Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: