Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Airdrops  (Read 1951 times)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Airdrop = Free coins , Bounties= Need to do task
The individual tends to reward the task, because in the task, the rate of return is relatively high!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D1n4R

Activity: 168

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

I prefer the gift campaign because I am more than happy to get paid from doing the task of getting it for free.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

Both programs are good in their own way. In the Bounty program, you need to work, write reports, fill out the form in the Airdrop and get tokens or not.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

Simply put, Airdrops are free giveaways while Bounties are worked for. Bounties will require you perform some tasks and them you earn some tokens as a reward for your efforts
I think this is so good explanation for airdrop and bounty. So simple and so understoppable.
I like bounties also that is what i have got Smiley
EtceteraTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

Crypto Gift Cards by X-mas? https://etcetera.ltd

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

Hi there!

Please have a look at our ICO that starts February 1st. We plan to sell cryptocurrency gift cards in any local store world-wide, just as you currently have Google Play Store cards or Itunes store cards...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2691131.0

There is a referral bonus of 2% of the tokens your referrals buy, and we will announce an official marketing bounty thread by January 15th the latest!

Our unique selling points could be summarized by:
- Our effective selling points (our Points-of-Sale) will be the first to sell gift cards to which cryptocurrency will be send, upon payment at the register!
- Our offline buyers of gift cards can choose any top-currency (bitcoin and ethereum at first, more later) or our own ERA-token to buy in any local store, with any payment the store accepts
- The combination of our future API, exchange en mobile wallet will be the entry point for millions of new crypto-currency buyers and holders!
- Because we will constantly follow and choose what top-currencies to add (or in the future perhaps delete) from our platform, we will also profit from the fact that we're providing and holding these top-currencies ourselves.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:27:16 PM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
- are there any other points to consider?
Airdrops are free tokens given out by projects prior to their Initial Coin Offering (ICO). All you need to do is fill out a form on line. All ranks can join. This is generally a strategy to attract investors into buying their coins.

Bounties are marketing campaigns offered by projects during the ICO. You can choose from signature campaign, tweeter campaign, facebook campaign, youtube campaign, vlog, telegram, interpretation, etc. The most common is the signature campaign for bitcointalk forum members where you need to make a certain number of posts per week while carrying their signature banner. This is a marketing scheme where we promote their project thru their signature.

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

what are they
- bounties for spreading positivity and making popular any project on social media / blogs / other forums

how do they work
- when someone will publish any blog for you / tweet for you / share your posts , it will reach to more n more people to take part in that ico .

what do they pay
- mostly icos do reserve 2-8% of total tokens for bounties , if have a good twitter/fb/btt profile then you will earn good amount from all those bounties in form of their own tokens .

how do they pay
- they will send you their tokens after ico to your wallet address .

are there any other points to consider?
- make sure you are eligible for any bounty , bcoz they are manually checked and no chances of error .

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:11:08 AM

Airdrop is good possibility for lazybones   Grin but most of airdrops is a shit, that you will hardly sell for 1 dollar. But there are exceptions too. Last time im so lazy to take a part, because i have full wallet of these coins that do cost near nothing. For newbies who just came to crypto it is not bad chance to get some coins for free.  Bounties take more time and efforts but it brings sometimes seriously money, if you are good writer for example.

Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:17:16 AM

yes, airdrop is recognized as one of the ways to get free altcoins, but not all altcoins can have value and price.
1. airdrop is a way to get free altcoin, the way we just fill out the form that has been provided.
2. I do not know how they work, but certainly, the airdrop job to attract investors.
3. they pay with coin.
4. they pay if there are investors who join their business. that's good.
5. thing to consider is, you must be good at choosing airdrop, because sometimes we get altcoin, but do not have the price, or just as a burning coin that is not sold.
and bounty is a way to get altcoin by participating in multiple campaigns. and we get altcoins that have value in the market.

This is good enough explanation i think. If you need more explanation you can see in other topic in this forum use the searching bar. Or just looking into google.

Anyway, like you said that we get altcoin from bounty that have value in the market, i think not all of them have value. Sometime we join the scam project and get nothing. But compare with airdrop, bounty is better coin.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:50:41 AM

Is there any bounties where a Newbies can earn some coins?  Or I need wait till i become a Full Memebr to join any bounty or airdrop?
As of now there is no campaign for newbies only  junior and up rank can join on bounty campaigns,but you can join in different airdrops if you want to all ranks accepted in airdrop campaign.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

sometimes airdrop is also profitable and can get coins for free and it is very profitable for participants but there are also some that currently the price is still low.
bounties can earn coins from work and you will be paid when the project ends
bingble

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

I will put it simply as:
Airdrops are free giveaways while bounties are worked for.
In other words,  airdrops you get rewarded without working but in bounties you have to perform some tasks before you get paid

Agree, there are not too much difference between Airdrop or Bounties, they both need you doing something and give you the altcoins "for free", but the requirements  to get Airdrop or Bounties may be different.

Like Airdrops usually ask you to put some Bitcoin or Ethereum in your account, or to buy some altcoins they are selling.

Bounties mainly depend on your working  to promote the alt-coins they are selling.
Mrliberty

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

Both are the same thing to me because there are aiming for same goal
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

If you are looking for a good ICO then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
sisira85

Activity: 394

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

BOUNTIES AND AIRDROPS
You can earn coins (tokens) without deposit money. Air drop is easy but Bounties you must complete some task or work.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

I will put it simply as:
In other words,  airdrops you get rewarded without working but in bounties you have to perform some tasks before you get paid

Agree, there are not too much difference between Airdrop or Bounties, they both need you doing something and give you the altcoins "for free", but the requirements  to get Airdrop or Bounties may be different.

Like Airdrops usually ask you to put some Bitcoin or Ethereum in your account, or to buy some altcoins they are selling.

Bounties mainly depend on your working  to promote the alt-coins they are selling.
When you do say airdrop it is just purely free and for those project do require you to buy their coins before you can get is just purely a red flag for me already. I have seen these kind of scenarios which you would really need to send some amounts for you to be eligible.Without even having aware that they are just simply giving money not on seeking free money already. Bounties do require some task for you to earn tokens which is more worth but not an assurance to gain money but its much better than have nothing at all.
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
- are there any other points to consider?
hi,
Lots of fake and scam ico are happening in the crypto market ico's. so we should be very careful in it. currently, projects like hoqu,ezpos and swissborg are true and legit ico and with good team mates. Smiley Smiley

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

I will put it simply as:

When you do say airdrop it is just purely free and for those project do require you to buy their coins before you can get is just purely a red flag for me already. I have seen these kind of scenarios which you would really need to send some amounts for you to be eligible.Without even having aware that they are just simply giving money not on seeking free money already. Bounties do require some task for you to earn tokens which is more worth but not an assurance to gain money but its much better than have nothing at all.
of course the air capabilities are interesting, but I will still give preference to the Bounty of the company, I have already made sure that if you choose a good and promising project, it will bring a very good profit.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

I will put it simply as:

of course the air capabilities are interesting, but I will still give preference to the Bounty of the company, I have already made sure that if you choose a good and promising project, it will bring a very good profit.
Just being said the risk is always there since not all projects we tend to join up are those good ones this is why joining bounty campaigns do still need experience and knowledge into things not just carelessly joining up without any basis or research. Good bounty campaigns can really give you some serious cash but if you go on bad ones then expect it wont really be worth on the effort you did made for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████