Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Airdrops  (Read 1949 times)
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

Participating in Ecex Exchange ICO is now possible using several cryptos. All participants who have bought at least 100 ZIG will get
additional 100 tokens on 24.02.2018 (Estonia 100)   

https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

there is a company. you are doing advertising for her
it pays you with its own internal currency (tokens), and then it goes out to be traded on the stock exchange, where you can sell them for fiat (money)

jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
- are there any other points to consider?
Bounties:
- what are they
Those are the different tasks which you can do to earn a reward from the project that you are participating. Payments are usually in tokens and some are currency such as USD. Some are paying through cryptocurrencies like btc, eth etc.
- how do they work
Bounties have different rules depending on the bounty that you prefer. You must meet the requirements of the specific bounty for you to earn the reward.
- how do they pay
Most of the projects are paying its participant by sending the rewards on their perspective addresses. When the reward will be in token, You must use ERC20 supported wallet such as MEW.
Rewards varies depending to the projects and depending to the work that you've done
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

- what are they
These are one of the ways on how project do distribute their tokens,

- how do they work
Airdrop = Free coins , Bounties= Need to do task

- what do they pay
Their own tokens most of the time.
- how do they pay
They are not actually paying since startup coins doesn't have value, they are doing this on seeking up investors
As a newbie you can eventually make money on this but not really a guarantee.

So explicitly written... the big issue is which gift end up being useful.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

How about bounty that not list spreadsheet..it scam or about??

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

- what are they

- how do they work

- what do they pay
- how do they pay
They are not actually paying since startup coins doesn't have value, they are doing this on seeking up investors

This is the question that cant really be answered yet no matter how many kind of distributions can be made there would be no assurance on succeeding or making money out of those bounties and airdrops.They do have different of system on giving out coins either free or do need some task but well they do have the same motive which is the distribution of such coin.Making out money would be entirely different to each  other since we do all know airdropped tokens only given on small numbers unlike on bounties which do have more.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

When compared to Airdrop, i like mostly bounties because we can easily find the project is whether the good one or bad. Whereas Airdrop is not giving any value after getting their tokens till now, i have joined more than 10 to 20 airdrop but i don't find those coins listed in the market.
However airdrop and bounty project are a good project to get free coin / token. you just do a simple task in one period, after you finish your work if the project is successful, dev project will give token to you for free. that is a simple my opinion. rewards varies depending to the work that you've done.
xleps81

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:57:49 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:37:41 PM by xleps81

If  you want to make bounties, this website is great!!!

Check it out they have about 8 Bounties right now and you don´t need to put your activity on the thread.

Works really good!!

https://bountyhive.io/
Munie

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

Airdrop: Usually only do list and confirm the wallet address can get token, but set date of when token is distributed.
Bounty: Executes certain tasks with prizes of tokens that are instantly given at once or in the date of distribution.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

I think with your rank has given you little by little should have understood about altcoin marketplace there a lot of annda not only you even I also have to learn more about altcoin, I also need advice and input for my development
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Airdrop and bounty are two different types of programs. The difference between airdrop and bounty is in the process. To get the token on airdrop simply by filling out the form provided by the team. While in bounty, after filling the form must work in accordance with the agreement within a predetermined time. Tokens from airdrop and bounty have different values. Token bounty is usually more valuable than the token of airdrop.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

Hi There
I'm new to Alts/Marketplace and I got kind of confused by all the new words i read there.
Therefore I wanted to ask you if you could give me a brief introduction into airdrops and bounties.

- what are they
- how do they work
- what do they pay
- how do they pay
Bounty is an ICO program of a company to benefit from the program being run, after the program succeeds, the participants are rewarded as their wages. Wages are paid using tokens. While airdrop is a token promotion to introduce new tokens to the market. Token from airdrop is provided free of charge to participants who have registered. I think that's the difference.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Beurijuek

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

According to what I know. Bounty is a paid program. And airdrop is giving token that is done for free without having to contribute to the program. In order to get reward from these two programs, you must first register them.

zokilnmet

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

Airdrop -free distribution of Monet or sign from the expensive sign Blades, when the development asks to leave a comment about your project on the forum or something like that does not take much time and effort.
Bounty - in fact, it differs only in the fact that the distribution of tokens is inherent in more painstakingly done work. Likes, posts, repost and retweets, translation of articles, promoting topics and articles on forums and blogs. Here we will need accounts in social networks, specialized forums and blogs, popular messages. Bounty company can last for several months, during this time there may be several free hands, but the reward is much more than in Airdrop, where it is enough to fill out the form and wait for the tokens. Here everyone chooses according to his ability and taste.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

In short airdrops is like you just have to do some short task, like posting a link or liking a FB page or following their account on twitter, and fill-up some form to join then you just have to wait date and you can receive your rewards.

Bounty is working under a campaign for 4 to 8 week maximum, depends on the category of bounties you joined in, then wait for your award after the date end.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

Hi There

- what are they :
- how do they work :
- what do they pay
- how do they pay

make a project to trade market exchange
about they just check the official website

we work to the promotions about the project and you will get the rewards
they will be paid with the project coin and we can trade

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

- what are they

- how do they work

- what do they pay
- how do they pay

This is the question that cant really be answered yet no matter how many kind of distributions can be made there would be no assurance on succeeding or making money out of those bounties and airdrops.They do have different of system on giving out coins either free or do need some task but well they do have the same motive which is the distribution of such coin.Making out money would be entirely different to each  other since we do all know airdropped tokens only given on small numbers unlike on bounties which do have more.
It cant really be answer by any people since we are still seeking out everyday on projects that do have potential to progress in longer runs specially now that every now and then there are lots of projects is being launched of which will make even more harder for us to point out which project is worth on to invest or to engage.Involving yourself into these things do always have a corresponding risk either you will lose money or just entire wasting up your effort on doing such task.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

We can't accuse those campaign that doesn't have spreadsheet because i joined some before and they list their participants name only and they compute stakes after the campaign, the campaign went smoothly. I don't recommend those campaign that doesn't have spreadsheet because you can't monitor your work and the commitment of the manager is not enough although you can just confirm if it is a scam or not if they don't pay the participants after the campaign.

cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

I already joined their AIRDROP !

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread and find more info on AIRDROP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

Layonk

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:22:11 AM

Its not all of the bounty which is not give spreadsheet is scam but some of them are scam.
Though its not scam, the bounty which dont have spreadsheet normally not fair. When the bounty finish, they will give some token whitout calculation. Example iungo project.
For signature, no rank member, and up rank, all bounty hunter get the same amount no matter the rank. No stake calculation. Crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: