Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoin with credit cards ... Need review  (Read 148 times)
mluqman2002 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:11:56 AM

Hello bitcoin community

I need review in terms of feedback for one of my project which relates to bitcoin and other crypto exchange services.

I have an online delivery service with which I perform courier and sentiments delivery services in my region. I am accepting upfront payments PayPal and payment via credit cards. I am interested to use this module of service for crypto exchange services .Like buying and selling of Bitcoin and other crypto currency with credit cards. 

I need review of users about this service platform. My business module is based on the fact that I have trusted currency vendors from my region who can supply me any quantity of crypto currency of any value and nature. For the end user I can refer him to my website to proceed through payment through credit card and then once I get it credited I can release the equivalent crypto currency.

I request members of this forum to give a feedback on this? Share your experience with similar project portfolios?  Do and not to Do tactics of such project. Suggest standards terms of service. Even come up and be my vendor partner for this business.

I thank in advance any feedback received in this thread. Waiting to hear from you soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

I don't have any experience with integrating bitcoin but with recent development, I would suggest to check if transaction costs will be affordable for the commodities you trade

Laregrell

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:42:03 PM

make trial pay for bitpay with 50% discount  it is fast way to make your site accept bitcoin.

it is easy to accept bitcoin will add new markets to your site.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:57:52 PM

Hello bitcoin community

I need review in terms of feedback for one of my project which relates to bitcoin and other crypto exchange services.

I have an online delivery service with which I perform courier and sentiments delivery services in my region. I am accepting upfront payments PayPal and payment via credit cards. I am interested to use this module of service for crypto exchange services .Like buying and selling of Bitcoin and other crypto currency with credit cards. 

I need review of users about this service platform. My business module is based on the fact that I have trusted currency vendors from my region who can supply me any quantity of crypto currency of any value and nature. For the end user I can refer him to my website to proceed through payment through credit card and then once I get it credited I can release the equivalent crypto currency.

I request members of this forum to give a feedback on this? Share your experience with similar project portfolios?  Do and not to Do tactics of such project. Suggest standards terms of service. Even come up and be my vendor partner for this business.

I thank in advance any feedback received in this thread. Waiting to hear from you soon.

Basically, you will sell cryptocurrencies and customers will pay by credit card.  This is the second dangerous option you can choose, the first one is Paypal. If you accept these kind of payments, you won't be able to fight for your right, is the buyer wants to scam you and start a dispute in PayPal or starts a chargeback at the credit card company (bank). Paypal and banks always decide in the favour of the buyer and not you if it's about cryptocurrencies. If you think that you can make a kind of higher fee (10-20%) in your prices accepted by the customers to cover your losses because of the above mentioned problems, it's possible that  you can make profit at the end.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: