Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experineced Coders & Developers to work with?  (Read 357 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:30:56 PM

I am from a design background, so I have experience with User interface, promotional graphics, web design, SEO, branding and so on. I also have experience with HTML and CSS however this is where my coding knowledge stops. As a result I would like to find one or two skilled professional coders, ideally with experience working on desktop applications. I do have a project I would like to start work on, the concept behind it is very simple although the coding probably does require some advanced programming skills. As a team/group I have plenty of other ideas and I feel with a well rounded skillset there is plenty of potential, we could even work on some Bitcoin projects too.

So are there any ideas on where one might find these elusive programming people, I expect there are one or two on the forums so feel free to contact me. The software will likely be a standalone desktop app, it would also need to connect with a handful of major videos sites such as YouTube, Vimeo etc... I am guessing through the use of existing API's or something? I will go more into detail about the concept for those that are interested and contact me, also let me know what kind of experience you have. I have been discussing on Google+ already so I am currently in talks with people, my priority is sourcing the technical skills and experience.

Sample of current project concept:

This is the kind of interface I would like to create, I am guessing one could simply use the existing PSD/AI file.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: