Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia: Lot of users with issues in withdrawal and deposit  (Read 1269 times)
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

Guys,

this time the news is good.

My deposit was credited to my account. I waited for 30 days, but today, I went in and saw that the coins were in my wallet.

What happened was that they had a big problem with one of the first pumps made by John McAfee, since they were the only exchange that traded #ETN. They ended up growing very fast, increased more than 10 times access in a short time. This happened during the holiday season. They have not come back with the LTC and DOGE trades. Have patience and do not forget to open a support ticket and charge in their forum that even in the delay you will receive the coins. I received it, I believe you will too.

Well, if the problems have arisen from an excess of success, the probabilities of this being the prelude of an exit scam are very low. Everything should go back to normality. Of course, it is quite outrageous that a customer loses control over his own funds for a while...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

I have no problems with Cryptopia,deposits work fine withdraws proceeded fast,faster than bittrex
No problem with trading
Gate is yet another binance bis hype,soon down

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hubbida

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

I have no problems with Cryptopia,deposits work fine withdraws proceeded fast,faster than bittrex
No problem with trading

Cryptopia's platform sucks. Their support is worse. Trade cautiously.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

Cryptopia was my favorite exchanger with smooth deposit and withdraw, active chat and forum. After I saw all the complaints the last days/weeks I looked around in forum and chat and you are right. There seems to be no support anymore. Many complaints and support questions are unanswered. I hope, they will return soon to their old good service. Until this point I will only deposit little funds.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

Cryptopia was my favorite exchanger with smooth deposit and withdraw, active chat and forum. After I saw all the complaints the last days/weeks I looked around in forum and chat and you are right. There seems to be no support anymore. Many complaints and support questions are unanswered. I hope, they will return soon to their old good service. Until this point I will only deposit little funds.

This is exactly my same approach. However, there are coins which are listed only there or so, so if you are in those coins you need to stay there, just trying to limit the parked funds there.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
funkyboss

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE.

I lost hundreds of dollars and I'm reading how some have lost thousands. Pending withdrawals, withdrawals with fake transaction IDs, deposits that never show up, and of course support never responds to anyone. The few people who claim they are getting responses from support make me think they are either fake users just trying to do damage control for the bad reviews Cryptopia is getting, or that Cryptopia is favoring some users over others. Either way, this is bad business practice and at the end of the day people are losing their coins to this company.

THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

I lost hundreds of dollars and I'm reading how some have lost thousands. Pending withdrawals, withdrawals with fake transaction IDs, deposits that never show up, and of course support never responds to anyone. The few people who claim they are getting responses from support make me think they are either fake users just trying to do damage control for the bad reviews Cryptopia is getting, or that Cryptopia is favoring some users over others. Either way, this is bad business practice and at the end of the day people are losing their coins to this company.

Man , i do understand your concern but i m the one get support from crytopia after 35 days . I m not working for cryptopia ,i had deposit problem and raised many ticket to get respond.And i got reply after 35 days and my deposit has been credited. I know it is frustrating but  you need to wait .
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

No problem with trading

Cryptopia's platform sucks. Their support is worse. Trade cautiously.
Would second to this. My friend had problem with withdrawing OMG last week, and their support didn't reply for 4 days atleast. I never had problem with them tho, deposit withdrawal was all fine, but I moved to binance last month and well they certainly are better.
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

Man , i do understand your concern but i m the one get support from crytopia after 35 days . I m not working for cryptopia ,i had deposit problem and raised many ticket to get respond.And i got reply after 35 days and my deposit has been credited. I know it is frustrating but  you need to wait .

35 days dude and you are happy with their service?  I don't know how they stay in business.  Exchanges like this should have a red flag on their website.
ZenChimp

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

I file a complaint with New Zeland FMA and below  is their response:

" Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) with regard to Cryptopia Limited. Cryptopia Limited is currently registered on the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) (see below for an explanation of the FSPR) and is a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme DRS: http://www.fdr.org.nz. Membership in a DRS provides customers with an avenue for redress when a dispute arises with their financial service provider; this service is free to consumers. The DRS may be able to assist you in this matter, however you must take your complaint to the company in question first. I have passed your complaint on to them but have removed your personal details as we did not have consent to pass these on.

The Financial Service Providers (Registration and Disputes Resolution) Act 2008 requires a company that is carrying on the business of providing financial services in or from New Zealand to be registered and the company name to be listed on the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) which can be found at www.fspr.govt.nz. Entities are only able to be registered on the FSPR if they are actually providing financial services from a place of business in NZ.

The FSPR was set up to allow the public to check if FSPs are registered, their business address, the types of financial services FSPs are registered to provide and whether they belong to a dispute resolution scheme [DRS]. However being registered does not involve any licensing or determination by an authority that a FSP is a fit and proper person and is no guarantee that a company is currently operating in NZ.

Kind regards,

Kirsty McKenzie "

So this is information for anyone who wants to take matters forward. I think patience is a virtue, but waiting a month for a single support ticket to be answered is PATIENCE ENOUGH!! .. ok, so I have couple weeks to go before I file DRS... LOL
marvel213

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

I file a complaint with New Zeland FMA and below  is their response:

" Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) with regard to Cryptopia Limited. Cryptopia Limited is currently registered on the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) (see below for an explanation of the FSPR) and is a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme DRS: http://www.fdr.org.nz. Membership in a DRS provides customers with an avenue for redress when a dispute arises with their financial service provider; this service is free to consumers. The DRS may be able to assist you in this matter, however you must take your complaint to the company in question first. I have passed your complaint on to them but have removed your personal details as we did not have consent to pass these on.

The Financial Service Providers (Registration and Disputes Resolution) Act 2008 requires a company that is carrying on the business of providing financial services in or from New Zealand to be registered and the company name to be listed on the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) which can be found at www.fspr.govt.nz. Entities are only able to be registered on the FSPR if they are actually providing financial services from a place of business in NZ.

The FSPR was set up to allow the public to check if FSPs are registered, their business address, the types of financial services FSPs are registered to provide and whether they belong to a dispute resolution scheme [DRS]. However being registered does not involve any licensing or determination by an authority that a FSP is a fit and proper person and is no guarantee that a company is currently operating in NZ.

Kind regards,

Kirsty McKenzie "

So this is information for anyone who wants to take matters forward. I think patience is a virtue, but waiting a month for a single support ticket to be answered is PATIENCE ENOUGH!! .. ok, so I have couple weeks to go before I file DRS... LOL

Thank you for the insight  I have about $5000 in coins stuck in transaction over a week.  My coins never left cryptopia.  My balance says I still have these coins but I can't access them since it's stuck on processing.  I waited over a week and their response was 35 days before a support ticket can be replied.  When the time comes I will keep your report in mind
guneytasyurek

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

35 days dude and you are happy with their service?  I don't know how they stay in business.  Exchanges like this should have a red flag on their website.
I didnt say i m happy ,but they are going to reply for sure . I have missed many oppurtinity for buy coins at dip becoz of this reason . I suggest you to wait and patience even 35 days just like me.
marvel213

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

I didnt say i m happy ,but they are going to reply for sure . I have missed many oppurtinity for buy coins at dip becoz of this reason . I suggest you to wait and patience even 35 days just like me.

The coin dropped 50% while cryptopia has my coin hostage.   .2 bitcoins down the drain.  Wait patiently for my $5000 worth of coins going down the drain.   Huh
guneytasyurek

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

The coin dropped 50% while cryptopia has my coin hostage.   .2 bitcoins down the drain.  Wait patiently for my $5000 worth of coins going down the drain.   Huh
Yeah man , as i said i missed many opportinity to buy alts . But had nothing to do , they dont have enough personels to reply huge amount users support tickets and they are aware of it . As we are users  ,of course we are expecting much better service..
marvel213

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

Yeah man , as i said i missed many opportinity to buy alts . But had nothing to do , they dont have enough personels to reply huge amount users support tickets and they are aware of it . As we are users  ,of course we are expecting much better service..

There are still people who have missing funds for months.  You can't get shitter than Cryptopia.  No other exchange I have dealt with has crap service like Cryptopia besides coinsmarkets.  At least coinsmarkets replied to support before getting trashed.  I won't be using cryptopia once I get my coins.  It's too much hassle.  People should be informed not to trade there.  There are much better exchange besides cryptopia. All these shit coins just aren't worth it.
Junkbarman

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:34:28 PM

I'm having an issue where my crowdcoin deposits have suddenly stopped showing up on the exchange.
Looking at the block explorer I can clearly see the wallet has received those coins, but they aren't showing up on the exchange....
Nearly 24 hours and no response from support...

This is nonsense.
ShamanLKG

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

I'm having an issue where my crowdcoin deposits have suddenly stopped showing up on the exchange.
Looking at the block explorer I can clearly see the wallet has received those coins, but they aren't showing up on the exchange....

This is nonsense.

I have problems with CRC too. Sent a small amount (fortunately) last Sunday and it is stuck at 18/20 confirmation. Looking at all complaints against Cryptopia I am thinking about leaving the exchange, but I just don't want all my coins to be lost now.
Junkbarman

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:24:19 AM

This is nonsense.

I have problems with CRC too. Sent a small amount (fortunately) last Sunday and it is stuck at 18/20 confirmation. Looking at all complaints against Cryptopia I am thinking about leaving the exchange, but I just don't want all my coins to be lost now.

My coins made it through today, with no explanation why there was any delay.. supports doesn't like to answer tickets.
marvel213

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:40:34 AM

Don't trade on Cryptopia.
nipponbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:19:14 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 11:46:30 AM by nipponbit

I've got into trouble twice last 2 week there. Both in withdrawal

First was canceled after 4 days of "processing".
Second is still in "Processing" state from 8 feb 2018:

3054979    SCT   1059.13434661   0.01000000 Processing ... 8/02/2018 9:27:00 PM

Support doesn't reply... Sad

The forum at Cryptopia is full of stories from people waiting weeks or even months for their money. Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: