Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Calling all beta testers!  (Read 6582 times)
SNAZ31 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:50:04 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2013, 11:49:48 PM by SNAZ31

Calling all Beta testers

Some of you may have heard a little about Project Infinite, well, I am here to tell you that we are entering the final stages and we will be needing beta testers in the next couple of weeks.

There are 100 slots available, so if you want to try out our amazing idea, be quick! The first 100 people to post their interest will be accepted. The counts will be for both here and altcointalk where there will be a beta testers discussion area.

The beta test will consist of each person saving 10,000 Infinite coins for 10 days at 100% interest. So to take part you will need to have 10,000 Infinite coins in hand. You can purchase them at cryptsy.com if you don't already have some.

For those of you that don't know about Project Infinite, let me tell you a little about it...

Project Infinite is now called AltCoinSavings, it is essentially a decentralized savings account... It is decentralized in the sense that your coins are not kept on some server somewhere, or in a air bridge vault in someones office. The coins will stay with you the entire time! That's right!

Let me explain the process so you can better understand.

When you sign up you will be required to download a slightly altered wallet. The source code will be available to view so you know nothing untoward is going on there. The only changes that are made are to the name of the wallet and to some directories that will allow you to have 2 wallets on the same PC.

There is a reason for this of course and that will become apparent soon enough.

So, you have downloaded the wallet and let it sync, now you can choose one of the contracts on offer (though in the Beta there will only be one, as described). The contracts will vary depending on the current price of Infinitecoin. There will be a maximum limit so that we can offer this to as many people as possible.

When you pick the contract you will be asked to deposit your chosen amount into your IFCsavings wallet that you downloaded and hit start once the coins have cleared. From there, we will do the rest! Once you have deposited and hit start we will use a blockchain explorer to query the address you provided, it will check the balance and if it comes back okay your contract will begin! All you have to do is leave the coins in the wallet for the specified amount of time. If you move the coins out at any time then the contract will be void and you will lose any interest you had earned. We will know when this has happened because the block explorer will be constantly monitoring the IFCsavings wallet.

This is why we need the second wallet, you can not use this wallet for anything else or the wallet will create a new address and throw the block explorer off resulting in you losing the interest earned.

Now to top all this off you will be able to view your balance growing with a real time ticker!

This all sounds great, but how will you pay for the interest? You may ask, well, to get things going we have 1 Billion Infinite coins. But to replenish the pot we will be using advertising revenue. So we will encourage all of our members to please at least consider visiting some of our partners, and that is it. Smiley There will also be the option to donate and many other ideas that we have in store!

Don't think of AltCoinSavings as being the end of Project Infinite... It is merely the beginning!

DISCLAIMER: The wallet is new and in alpha phase at present, please only use it if you know what you are doing. The source code here is mainly so that developers or people that can read source code can look over it to see that nothing sinister is going on. Please use this at your own risk

As promised here is the source code for the IFCsavings Wallet. If someone could have a go compiling it that would be fantastic (our guy is a linux man).

Download here https://github.com/ahmedbodi/IFCsavings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:31:08 PM

Format your freakin post like a normal human being and maybe, maybe I'd read it.

Lol, well slightly harsh, I suppose I could get you to define "normal" lol... I don't see anything wrong with centering text personally and I'm not sure why it offends you so much but if you prefer I will adjust it... Just for you... Because I'm nice like that. Smiley

There you go you happy little bunny! Smiley lol
CryptoBullion

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:52:47 PM

interesting idea... would be nice get interest on my coins in my wallet... anyone care to test this in VM and report back?

"Things not looking like theyre formatted correctly?? Eat a Snickers "

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:02:38 PM

interesting idea... would be nice get interest on my coins in my wallet... anyone care to test this in VM and report back?

"Things not looking like theyre formatted correctly?? Eat a Snickers "

I'm glad you think so, thanks... We are more than willing to pass any tests that the community deems necessary. There are no sinister intentions here, we just think that it would be at worst a great experiment! Smiley
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:57:54 PM

count me in, I'll be your beta tester Smiley
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:06:19 PM

count me in, I'll be your beta tester Smiley

That's great! Thanks, I'll put you to the list and let you know when we are ready to start. Smiley
apbyte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:10:31 PM

Count me in too!
GoldBit89

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

Its all about the Gold

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:16:31 PM

i would like to try out and help please.

Thanks.

FTC  6nvzqqaCEizThvgMeC86MGzhAxGzKEtNH8 |WDC WckDxipCes2eBmxrUYEhrUfNNRZexKuYjR  |BQC bSDm3XvauqWWnqrxfimw5wdHVDQDp2U8XU
BOT EjcroqeMpZT4hphY4xYDzTQakwutpnufQR |BTG geLUGuJkhnvuft77ND6VrMvc8vxySKZBUz |LTC  LhXbJMzCqLEzGBKgB2n73oce448BxX1dc4
BTC 1JPzHugtBtPwXgwMqt9rtdwRxxWyaZvk61  |ETH 0xA6cCD2Fb3AC2450646F8D8ebeb14f084F392ACFf
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:20:27 PM

Thats brilliant guys! Welcome aboard, you have both been added and you will be contacted when we are ready to go! I'll also update the op of course. Smiley
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 07:48:15 AM

Hopefully later today I should have the source code for the wallet, is there anyone that could compile it in windows for me? As soon as I have it I will update the op with a link for it... Also there are still plenty of spaces left if anyone still wants to beta test the site for us. Thanks Smiley
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:47:51 AM

Sure thing. I'll give it a go. Why not!
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:58:17 AM

me too Smiley

Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:07:31 AM

Count me in!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:08:00 AM

That's great! I'll have all your names added to the list asap, and let you all know when we're ready to go! Look forward to hearing all of your opinions/feedback... We'll be in touch with all of you soon. Smiley
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:18:46 AM

Add me as well.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Tamis

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:29:02 AM

Count me in
FlungSpun

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:32:17 AM

count me in
SNAZ31 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 11:18:12 AM

Awesome! Glad to have you all aboard! Your names have been added and you will be contacted in due course, also, keep an eye on the thread because I will update it with the new wallet source as soon as I have it. Thanks. Smiley
Den821

Activity: 207

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 03:37:40 PM

count me in too

Infinitecoins, Infinite Possibilities!

Nordstern

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile