Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant replacement?  (Read 6962 times)
xaxistech (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:39:44 PM

I always used bitinstant because I could do a moneygram deposit instantly and get bitcoins in minutes. Is there any service out there that is this fast? I would prefer not to go to a bank, but don't really matter to me.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuyBitcoin.US

Activity: 254

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 06:17:57 PM

We are trying to become the next BitInstant essentially at BuyBitcoin.US. We accept cash deposit only at various locations in USA and CA currently. Check our website for current sell orders. We are basically an escrow service for people trying to sell their BTC for bank deposit.

There isn't another service this quick that I know of right now running on a large scale, but you could also buy from members on the forum here. Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 for people selling BTC.

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!
HotCrypto

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:47:44 PM

I like this idea, best of luck!
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:10:18 PM

I always used bitinstant because I could do a moneygram deposit instantly and get bitcoins in minutes. Is there any service out there that is this fast? I would prefer not to go to a bank, but don't really matter to me.

Bitcoin-Brokers has bitcoin available with a cash deposit at either Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase.

There are hundreds of BTC available at any of those banks.

Here is a 6700 view thread discussing the service:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
helpsthewife

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:12:54 AM

I SELL ON LOCALBITCOINS.COM EMAIL ME
SALVATORECARBONE420@GMAIL.COM low fees BofA deposits and face2face! lmk what you want to do you can text or call for faster responce 516-325-3888-Salvatore

***BTW has an escrow wallet for both our safety***
dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 01:31:31 PM

We are trying to become the next BitInstant essentially at BuyBitcoin.US. We accept cash deposit only at various locations in USA and CA currently. Check our website for current sell orders. We are basically an escrow service for people trying to sell their BTC for bank deposit.

There isn't another service this quick that I know of right now running on a large scale, but you could also buy from members on the forum here. Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 for people selling BTC.

Much like the OP I used BitInstant a few times per week. I like the BuyBitcoin.US site and I am going to try it as soon as I get my check tomorrow. (Actually, I wont be able to do the transaction until Monday) So I will report back and tell everyone how the experience was. I jsut wish there was a service that would sell using Paypal. I have too much money in there and I dare not link my bank account or my real name due to money I woed to everyone while I was not working for 4-5 years.

BuyBitcoin.US

Activity: 254

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 03:21:06 PM

Much like the OP I used BitInstant a few times per week. I like the BuyBitcoin.US site and I am going to try it as soon as I get my check tomorrow. (Actually, I wont be able to do the transaction until Monday) So I will report back and tell everyone how the experience was. I jsut wish there was a service that would sell using Paypal. I have too much money in there and I dare not link my bank account or my real name due to money I woed to everyone while I was not working for 4-5 years.

We look forward to seeing your order and review!

We have 10 more BTC from Citibank and 10 more BTC for sale from JP Morgan Chase today.

Still 500 BTC at BMO Harris Smiley

As for your PayPal issues, I wish we could help you out on that but it's far too high risk. Try posting a [WTB] in the marketplace. Perhaps if you are willing to verify your ID and some details about the PayPal money, you could find a seller.

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!
apollojmr

Activity: 311

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:57:21 PM

Coinbase.com is instant as long as you are verified which is very easy..Also there is btcquick.com which is also easy as pie.

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
flipper

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:36:39 AM

Coinbase.com is instant as long as you are verified which is very easy..Also there is btcquick.com which is also easy as pie.

No mater how hard I try I can'not get my ID verified on Coinbase. I give them all the personal info they ask for.
driver

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:25:07 PM

No mater how hard I try I can'not get my ID verified on Coinbase. I give them all the personal info they ask for.

and you never will get ID verified . Just a scam to get you interested and keep you buying while trying to verify again and again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: