Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Max Keiser: bitcoin to reach 100,000 USD  (Read 161 times)
CarlosRiv (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:46:19 AM

Keiser said in an interview in november 24 on RT that despite all the bitcoin bashing from various bankers, the currency will grow from its level of around 8,000 USD at that time to 100,000 USD. He pointed out that bitcoin skeptics have written its obituary hundreds of time, to no avail. According to Keiser, bitcoin will just continue to grow because the US dollar is simply rubbish.

He gave an example from his own trading experience, saying “I remember when I bought Apple stock in the late 90’s when it was valued for less than 100m USD, Michael Dell publicly said that Apple should shut its doors and stop the embarrassment of being in business. Twenty years later, it’s approaching a 1 trillion USD market cap, and nobody talks about Michael Dell anymore.”

Well Bitcoin's price set a new record on Saturday as the virtual currency rose above $19,000 for the first time on the Bitstamp exchange. The gains came just hours after the currency crossed the $18,000 mark. Bitcoin's value has doubled over the last three weeks, and it's up more than 20-fold over the last year.
Source: https://alpari.com/en/analytics/reviews/cryptocurrencies/23200_24112017/

My question then is. How far will [Suspicious link removed]ive this year?, I supposed that at a value of $ 20,000, but there are still two weeks to end the year. Who gives me your prediction?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:50:09 AM

Well, the thing is that if all industries would be listening to all the things that skeptics and naysayers have to say and follow their recommendation then we will not have any business to speak of today. Those people are fond of saying anything they wanted to say just to get the attention of the press and other people whether they are telling the truth, half-truths or a mixture of both. Bitcoin is poised for more growth because of its unlimited demand and limited supply. Of course, it does not mean that we have not to do our due diligence and admittedly there are many Bitcoin problems for now but we are all optimistic that things can be solved in the months to come even if done gradually. The future belongs to Bitcoin and Bitcoin is for the future...let's do our share in making that future a big reality. Let's continue to support Bitcoin and pressure those people in charge to make it more attuned to the need of the present and future marketplace.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:52:21 AM

I expect to see a hell of a lot more FUD and then we'll know we're really spiking. What do those morons writing about tuples mania have to say for themselves now? They're just so pissed that they where too stupid to read the whitepaper and get away from massive banks.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:33:22 AM

What is missing here is that he said it will reach 100,000 USD, but he didn’t say when, or at least the article didn’t quote it. It’s not the same to reach 100,000 USD by the end of next year than to reach it in the following ten years.

As for the price by the end of this year I suppose it will be a bit over $20,000, maybe if it is quite bullish we will reach $25,000.

secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:09:05 AM

What is missing here is that he said it will reach 100,000 USD, but he didn’t say when, or at least the article didn’t quote it. It’s not the same to reach 100,000 USD by the end of next year than to reach it in the following ten years.

As for the price by the end of this year I suppose it will be a bit over $20,000, maybe if it is quite bullish we will reach $25,000.

Well as long as it eventually gets to the $100K mark, for me, it doesn't matter when. Because there are two camps here, the one saying that bitcoin is a bubble and that it will burst, and the other one is that bitcoin is around to stay and the price will increase. As long as the second camp wins out, It doesn't really matter that much to me when that happens.

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:13:18 AM

Keiser said in an interview in november 24 on RT that despite all the bitcoin bashing from various bankers, the currency will grow from its level of around 8,000 USD at that time to 100,000 USD. He pointed out that bitcoin skeptics have written its obituary hundreds of time, to no avail. According to Keiser, bitcoin will just continue to grow because the US dollar is simply rubbish.

He gave an example from his own trading experience, saying “I remember when I bought Apple stock in the late 90’s when it was valued for less than 100m USD, Michael Dell publicly said that Apple should shut its doors and stop the embarrassment of being in business. Twenty years later, it’s approaching a 1 trillion USD market cap, and nobody talks about Michael Dell anymore.”

Well Bitcoin's price set a new record on Saturday as the virtual currency rose above $19,000 for the first time on the Bitstamp exchange. The gains came just hours after the currency crossed the $18,000 mark. Bitcoin's value has doubled over the last three weeks, and it's up more than 20-fold over the last year.
Source: https://alpari.com/en/analytics/reviews/cryptocurrencies/23200_24112017/

My question then is. How far will [Suspicious link removed]ive this year?, I supposed that at a value of $ 20,000, but there are still two weeks to end the year. Who gives me your prediction?

As bitcoiner who believe in what i bought, i believe bitcoin will reach that amount in future. I just can not predict when it will be. Just wait for the exact time.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

I mean, sure Apple's stock did rise a lot in the past years, but comparing Apple to bitcoin or vice versa? He's pretty much comparing a stock, which is completely legal as Apple is a legitimate company; whereas bitcoin isn't. I'm not saying bitcoin isn't legal, but it's very possible for bitcoin to be banned to certain extents in the future. Whereas Apple? I don't think so.

I'm bullish on bitcoin. But I think his comparison is irrelevant.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
scout5

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:22:07 AM

bitcoin is just simply going to grow as long as there is demand. bitcoin is capped at only 21 million. I only see it crashing to the ground if a huge regulation comes in.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:33:09 AM

it is not just because US dollar is rubbish but because bitcoin is so much bigger than just US. it is a global currency that nobody controls! that is not something small. the bitcoin being decentralized and trustless is like the biggest thing you can ever wish for in a currency like this!

and it will grow a lot more. and when you look at the growth then look at bitcoin's supply and see how scarce it is compared to global population you can see how much potential it has. and it is being improved to match the demand too even though at times it may seem like it.

with that said I think $100,000 is just a start. we may even be in a bubble right now and price may even drop for a while but in the end it won't matter, any drop means more buying opportunity before the next "big bang" starts and price reaches $500,000

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: