Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens with ICO when it ends?  (Read 164 times)
ethron (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

...ends it finally? When i buy token what happens at the end of development?

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

Its not the ending of the development of the coin,when the ICO ends the bounty hunters and investors will dump the tokens thats why you will find it that your token's value will decrease and it depends on the bounty hunters and investors will be the initial price of the coin after listed in an exchange.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
ethron (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:44:33 PM

that means it is only speculation, the don't change token in coin?
Ertetert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:51:20 PM

It depends how that token functions. It is a inner currency tied to some economy (like HKN) and as this economy grows the purchasing power of this token also grows.
Or it could be a profit share token (like ACR). They basically are digital stocks and they will pay you dividends over time.

If it's another useless coin that does nothing then there is no point in buying it.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:51:22 PM

When ICO ends the real development of the product you have invested should either start or preferably continue on much larger scale than before thanks to the funds collected in ICO. If you have invested in the ICO and the team behind it ends the development immediately after ICO has finished, you have made a bad investment.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mitterman

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:27:55 PM

when the ICO ends, tokens will be distributed…  Smiley
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:31:27 PM

ICO ending tokens distribution plus coin will be listed in some exchanges,then the bounty hunters and investors will dump their holdings.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:38:57 PM

The end of development or the end of the sale? At the end of the sale the coins will be distributed, perhaps after some level of KYC. Once the coins are distributed you're free to do with them what you wish. Most coins are continuing development after the sale, in fact they use the sale to raise funds in order to continue development. It is my belief that a project should never end their development and should always be looking for ways to continue to improve.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:45:54 PM

The end of development or the end of the sale? At the end of the sale the coins will be distributed, perhaps after some level of KYC. Once the coins are distributed you're free to do with them what you wish. Most coins are continuing development after the sale, in fact they use the sale to raise funds in order to continue development. It is my belief that a project should never end their development and should always be looking for ways to continue to improve.

I completely agree with you, the projects should always develop. Only constant improvement will bring success. And coins in such a project will always go up

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:00:42 PM

It happens differently if the coin is worth anything worth it, it acquires the price and actively sells it, if the coin is bad, it simply disappears over time.
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:03:24 AM

When ICO ends the real work on the project starts. Or the team dissapear with your money and though you understand it was a bad investment Wink
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:32:02 AM

After the ICO develops the draft or roadmap or is it just a Scam and you can forget about him
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Basically after the completion of ICO, all work is just beginning, as the team has raised funds and it will have to master them and carry out activities for the release of its product. You can read the Whitepaper and understand what will happen after the end of ICO

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: