tradesatoshi.com - 4 (1.1%)
coinexchange.io - 23 (6.5%)
yobit.net - 35 (9.9%)
cryptopia.co.nz - 230 (65.2%)
bit-z.com - 7 (2%)
HitBTC - 25 (7.1%)
other (suggestions) - 11 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 353

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE]  (Read 50362 times)
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

why CMC no added this coin ?  Undecided

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thanhha511

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

Thank guys, it is really help me out. Seems not to request any minimum post quantity per week and coinlib.io not a good exchange for Muncoin at the moment.
Let's go to coinexchange.io.

Recently, lots of masternode-supported coins launched and listed on Stock.exchange, south.exchange and BTC-alpha. I don't know whether those ones are secured and stable for trading or not, but personally coinexchange.io, which is more traditional one, is likely better option. I have traded in the exchange without problem.
Yes, south.exchange is the pretty good one. But we shall focus on only one exchange to raise the daily trading volume. I support Dev choose the exchange with low fee of listing. Let's wait for the good news from Dev.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MunCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:27:48 PM
Merited by fosograf (5)

why CMC no added this coin ?  Undecided
Coinmaketcap requires at least $10k daily trading volume in continuous days to accept listing asks. Let wait for more good news from devs and in a while, community should increase trading volume day by day to meet their requirements.

For listing on CMC requires 100,000$ daily trading volume, we support this volume for several weeks, continuing to spend on it 0.5BTC weekly. They have a big queue for listing, and new coins are added very slowly, it just remains to wait =\

Thank guys, it is really help me out. Seems not to request any minimum post quantity per week and coinlib.io not a good exchange for Muncoin at the moment.
Let's go to coinexchange.io.

Recently, lots of masternode-supported coins launched and listed on Stock.exchange, south.exchange and BTC-alpha. I don't know whether those ones are secured and stable for trading or not, but personally coinexchange.io, which is more traditional one, is likely better option. I have traded in the exchange without problem.
Yes, south.exchange is the pretty good one. But we shall focus on only one exchange to raise the daily trading volume. I support Dev choose the exchange with low fee of listing. Let's wait for the good news from Dev.

south.exchange worse than coinexchange.io)

The coin is scam, she does not have any application or amazing technology (at least for now), all who buy it are speculators, and the volumes of the coin are also speculative and it seems that the developers are also involved in this.
Also one of the criteria by which you can determine whether scam is a coin is information about developers, and this currency does not have it at all.
What can be the confidence in the currency when nothing is known about their developers?
Developers, instead of promoting the currency throw only dust in the eye, supposedly the opening of new exchanges and the holding of various events.
I just bought this coin the next day, I lost half my money, and the next day half more from the rest.
I do not recommend investing in this currency, it is equivalent to throwing money away.
I'm sorry if I made a mistake somewhere.

Scam coins live 2 weeks, and then the developers are absolutely nothing to do and disappear. We also incur losses, continuing to pay salaries to contractors, advertising, trade volume support etc. In cryptoworld everyone loses money exactly when they do not wait for the profit and leave the project. No time to wait - lose money. We for 2 months of MUNcoin's life have done what do not make the most of new coins in one year and we continue to work even when most of all altcoins are bleeding.
   No goals? Take a coin with a very handy algorithm for the miner (SKUNK), launch it on the basis of one of the most stable and powerfull MN-networks (DASH) and try to make the whole unit completely anonymous (zeroprotocol) - this is not a worthy goal? Do you like fairy tales, that at your money will be invented by a super-asics, which will mining all the algorithms with an immeasurable hashrate? Or the fact that for one coin you can fly to Mars and buy a house there? Then join to superICO, on websites of which hundreds of happy faces of developers are adorned, looking at which you there strongly begin to trust the project.

We are not ICO, we ourselves launched the project without collecting funds for it, we gave a stable network in which everything works and we continue work on its development.
We do not participate in a mass dump of all altcoins, if someone merges price now (including MUNCoin), it is the fault of investors who create and maintain a panic.
   If you have so much experience and you know how to DEVELOP AND PROMOTING currency - make your own without ICO and do not say bullshit.
fosograf

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

The coin is scam, she does not have any application or amazing technology (at least for now), all who buy it are speculators, and the volumes of the coin are also speculative and it seems that the developers are also involved in this.
Also one of the criteria by which you can determine whether scam is a coin is information about developers, and this currency does not have it at all.
What can be the confidence in the currency when nothing is known about their developers?
Developers, instead of promoting the currency throw only dust in the eye, supposedly the opening of new exchanges and the holding of various events.
I just bought this coin the next day, I lost half my money, and the next day half more from the rest.
I do not recommend investing in this currency, it is equivalent to throwing money away.

Бoжeчки кoшeчки.. Ктo тeбя cюдa нacильнo тaщил? У вcex ceйчac пopтфeли кpacныe c дecяткaми и coтнями мoнeт - ты нa вce cвoи тaк пyзыpями coпли paзмaзывaeшь? Пepeждaть жoпy нe cyдьбa? Инвecтop мaмкин Cheesy

DiMMkA

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

Бoжeчки кoшeчки.. Ктo тeбя cюдa нacильнo тaщил? У вcex ceйчac пopтфeли кpacныe c дecяткaми и coтнями мoнeт - ты нa вce cвoи тaк пyзыpями coпли paзмaзывaeшь? Пepeждaть жoпy нe cyдьбa? Инвecтop мaмкин Cheesy

He is clown.
summerainbct

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

https://masternodes.online/currencies/MUN/
0.09 BTC which can return over $300 each month. What a profitable investment! MUNcoin might reach higher price in the near future when it listed on coinmarketcap and other bigger exchanges. When more masternodes locked in, and more investors/ traders know about this coin, it might fly over the moon for sure.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

Coinmaketcap requires at least $10k daily trading volume in continuous days to accept listing asks. Let wait for more good news from devs and in a while, community should increase trading volume day by day to meet their requirements.

koniu57

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

it dosn t raly mater if You check coinexchange like dev say they suporting daily volume by buying coins ping pong paying trading fees to get listed but unfortunetly CMC have head in clouds and reaching to them is imposible they never responding and they will list only if they will want even if You meet all requirements CMC its pure BS and soon all new site listing coins for daily info will take over CMC same as decentralized exchanges will take over all small centralized one whit ridicules listening fees MUN its curently one of best spec for MN coin not hyperinflated whit growing each day more lock down coin than produced in MN/POW they have good goolas and they adverting coin preaty well updating whit news every few days good work MUN coin and keep it up
asmadei

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

http://yiimp.poolofd32th.club/site/mining

Help me on the pool
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1111

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

was the airdrop distributed/announced already?

is there an estimated date?

thx

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:36:04 PM
Merited by DiMMkA (1)

thx

Hi! We didnt have airdrop programm at this moment. BUT

1. Here is our signatures compaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2943035.140

2. Almost every day we have a trivia game in our discord channel and pay 50 mun to 1st 5 places

3. One time in 2-3 weeks we are announcing some cool and big constest for our community with prize pool like 500-1000 mun.

Join our sig campaign and meet us in the discord!

DiMMkA

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Gunbit, thank you for great compaign!
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1111

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

thx

Hi! We didnt have airdrop programm at this moment. BUT

1. Here is our signatures compaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2943035.140

2. Almost every day we have a trivia game in our discord channel and pay 50 mun to 1st 5 places

3. One time in 2-3 weeks we are announcing some cool and big constest for our community with prize pool like 500-1000 mun.

Join our sig campaign and meet us in the discord!
thanks a lot for the heads up
I'm on another sig campaign now but will keep an eye on the discord channel

cheers!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
asmadei

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

http://yiimp.poolofd32th.club/site/mining

The pool does not work
MunCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Rewards for 2nd week of signature campaign #1 were sent.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2943035
SwanLS

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

Rewards for 2nd week of signature campaign #1 were sent.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2943035
Thank you
AndyNguyen1988

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

Hi Muncoin!

I've already read whitepaper and information in your website but I haven't still understood your purpose . What will your coin solve issues in the future?
summerain12559

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

Hi Muncoin!

I've already read whitepaper and information in your website but I haven't still understood your purpose . What will your coin solve issues in the future?
Only time can answer your question, AndyNguye1988. Devs only shown his ideas/ plans for the project, which might come true or might not.
MunCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

Hi Muncoin!

Only time can answer your question, AndyNguye1988. Devs only shown his ideas/ plans for the project, which might come true or might not.

Exactly. We fulfilled first goals - we added a few simple exchanges so that MUN could be obtained and sold without problems, even if one or several exchanges were broken.
Further we want to more conveniently use MUN (web\paper\mobile-wallets).
And as an ultimate goal we want to create a powerful stable network (based on DASH) with full anonymity (zeroprotocol).
How soon all this will take place depends more on the desire of comMUNity to support our project. Financing of all works, as well as the desire to do something depends directly on how you like what we do.
We have had a lot of bad luck since the start (the fall of the very first exchanger and the loss of the chance of easy getting into CMC list), then crazy pump of  DOT price for listing on cryptopia, and now the general panic that has dropped investor interest in a huge number of altcoins and total dump of prices. But we continue our work, despite the fact that while we are suffering tangible losses (for example, support for daily tradevolume of 100k $, which are mandatory for listing on CMC, which for us is spending 0.5-0.8btc each week). And CMC, despite the fact that they have a list for listing of hundreds and thousands of coins add very slowly (1-2 coin per day) ..
To continue developing wallets for other platforms we will soon have to stop supporting tradevolumes otherwise our personal resources will run out and we will not be able to finance the development.

This is a brief description of what we are doing and what we planned Smiley
agu3000

Activity: 276
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

Excellent!!! Just keep working and this coin will be more considered and every day more and more people will know this project.
Good luck to the team!!!

Hi Muncoin!

Exactly. We fulfilled first goals - we added a few simple exchanges so that MUN could be obtained and sold without problems, even if one or several exchanges were broken.
Further we want to more conveniently use MUN (web\paper\mobile-wallets).
And as an ultimate goal we want to create a powerful stable network (based on DASH) with full anonymity (zeroprotocol).
How soon all this will take place depends more on the desire of comMUNity to support our project. Financing of all works, as well as the desire to do something depends directly on how you like what we do.
We have had a lot of bad luck since the start (the fall of the very first exchanger and the loss of the chance of easy getting into CMC list), then crazy pump of  DOT price for listing on cryptopia, and now the general panic that has dropped investor interest in a huge number of altcoins and total dump of prices. But we continue our work, despite the fact that while we are suffering tangible losses (for example, support for daily tradevolume of 100k $, which are mandatory for listing on CMC, which for us is spending 0.5-0.8btc each week). And CMC, despite the fact that they have a list for listing of hundreds and thousands of coins add very slowly (1-2 coin per day) ..
To continue developing wallets for other platforms we will soon have to stop supporting tradevolumes otherwise our personal resources will run out and we will not be able to finance the development.

This is a brief description of what we are doing and what we planned Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: