tradesatoshi.com - 4 (1.1%)
coinexchange.io - 23 (6.5%)
yobit.net - 35 (9.9%)
cryptopia.co.nz - 230 (65.2%)
bit-z.com - 7 (2%)
HitBTC - 25 (7.1%)
other (suggestions) - 11 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 353

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE]  (Read 50365 times)
jphope1234

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

Whatever is going to happen needs to happen soon, confidence in this coin is waning
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solotraderbct

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Paper wallet looks good. What's next, Muncoin? I will waiting for more interesting, useful products from MUNcoin project before invest into this one.
jphope1234

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

I've invested but not sure whether to hang around. If you have plans share them.
Airwolff

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Paper wallet looks good. What's next, Muncoin? I will waiting for more interesting, useful products from MUNcoin project before invest into this one.
In the discord group the devs announced some major updates in the road map of this coin in the near future. So let's wait a few days and see what these udpates will be.
dr_thuytien

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

In the discord group the devs announced some major updates in the road map of this coin in the near future. So let's wait a few days and see what these udpates will be.
Hope that MUNcoin project will not dead gradually like ICOs and other masternode projects which lauched recent weeks in the crypto-ecosystem. Investors need to see more interesting, promising, potential roadmap and whitepaper of the project.
thienytcc88

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:56:47 AM

Awesome, thanks .::pray::.  I think this will also give people a chance at looking at this calculator before mining.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:24:02 AM

Not everyone uses or checks discord. Would like to see more updates provided in this forum Smiley

I expect with the recent downtrend in crypto, lots of smaller projects will struggle to stay relevant.
cbcbct

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

Hello, MUN-society. Due to the continuing bleeding of altcoins and morbid state of BTC, it is now very difficult for many to survive, especially to those who have appeared relatively recently and have not had time to gather a large community.
But to breathe life into MUN this difficult time, we will soon make a global change to coin. Follow the news.
Hope that we will have more products released and new round of MUNcoin signature campaign. I wish MUNcoin is not a scam masternode project in the hardest time of masternode coins due to massive, abundant scam MN projects.
thienytcc88

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

Hello, MUN-society. Due to the continuing bleeding of altcoins and morbid state of BTC, it is now very difficult for many to survive, especially to those who have appeared relatively recently and have not had time to gather a large community.
But to breathe life into MUN this difficult time, we will soon make a global change to coin. Follow the news.
Hope that we will have more products released and new round of MUNcoin signature campaign. I wish MUNcoin is not a scam masternode project in the hardest time of masternode coins due to massive, abundant scam MN projects.
So many scammers covered in MN projects, that why we have the bloody crypto market in the first quarter of 2018. I hope MUN can have its own exchange so that we can prevent some unexpected dumpings.
szeri1

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

May I ask a few questions about Muncoin?

- How many devs are currently working on the project?

- Is Lionz a developer as well, or rather working on the pr/marketing line... ?

- Just checked the top wallets - the 1. and the 2. (>310k) are the premine coins? Does it have any meaning why are they divided?

- There is a coin, called Sparks, which was started almost at the same time as MUN did.
Their dev left at the end of January for a new coin, and for now there is no real intention to anyone to work with that coin,
so it's the tipical dead coin with no real hope to survive - BUT the market cap for SPK is still 40% more (in $) than the market
cap for MUN at the moment. So the market is judging MUN currently well "below" SPK.
 I know, almost every day, a scam coin appears with high ROI to lure hot money in,
that's one strong reason why the MN coin market is suffering nowadays. It's not a favorable environment at the moment, BUT:

- Coins with unique visions, strong team AND good communication can maintain a growing community and an acceptable price as well.
All of them above are required!
My suggestions are the following:
- A newsletter/report should be posted at least biweekly on Bitcointalk/Discord and Twitter.
Only a few sentences about running processes, near future tasks... Takes several minutes.
- Keep up the communication with the community on Discord/Bitcointalk, and involve them
for future plans - more people - more ideas...
truclyiuh

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

- Just checked the top wallets - the 1. and the 2. (>310k) are the premine coins? Does it have any meaning why are they divided?

- There is a coin, called Sparks, which was started almost at the same time as MUN did.
Their dev left at the end of January for a new coin, and for now there is no real intention to anyone to work with that coin,
so it's the tipical dead coin with no real hope to survive - BUT the market cap for SPK is still 40% more (in $) than the market
cap for MUN at the moment. So the market is judging MUN currently well "below" SPK.
 I know, almost every day, a scam coin appears with high ROI to lure hot money in,
that's one strong reason why the MN coin market is suffering nowadays. It's not a favorable environment at the moment, BUT:

- Coins with unique visions, strong team AND good communication can maintain a growing community and an acceptable price as well.
- A newsletter/report should be posted at least biweekly on Bitcointalk/Discord and Twitter.
Only a few sentences about running processes, near future tasks... Takes several minutes.
- Keep up the communication with the community on Discord/Bitcointalk, and involve them
Please stop fudding, guy. Good luck with your fudding campaign.
szeri1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

truclyiuh: First step - read the post above, please!
After finishing this task, you will realise that there are questions and constructive suggestions in the text.
If you know the answers - your post is welcome.
If you have also some ideas - please do not hesitate to share them with the community!

I'd love to read comments from you - filled with real content!

MunCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Apart from all the assistants and hired workers (PR, marketing, competitions, etc.), now 4 people work into MUNcoin - the main team that was from beginning.
Lyonz - also hired to work in a discord.
We have nothing to do with SPARKS coin.
2 wallets about which you speak - wallets for developers. 1st for bounties, competitions, payment for work of PR-team and various resources. 2nd for listings and payment of various technical issues.

Now we are working on major changes in coin, which should breathe new life into MUN, to simplify the task of strengthening community and continue to work on coin at a given way. It takes more time, because the stability of the network is our priority.

Change like whaT?!

If it has anything to do with raising additional capital, say through an ICO, selling masternodes or something equivalent, then that will be a worry...

ICO did not and will not be. Sales will not be either)
szeri1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:06 AM

MunCoin: thank you for your reply.

I already contacted Lionz 2 days ago on Discord, first via DM, without any answer...
Later on, I posted these questions and suggestions to the channel as well, specially addressed to Lionz.
No (official) response, but the communitity members reacted positively.

Please consider my suggestions, a systematic (biweekly) update and a present on Discord could
built significant trust towards the community members and investors. During these times, it’s particularly important.

I know that there isn’t any connection to Sparks, it was an example for market pricing anomaly.

I’m happy to hear about the near future plans, I’m pretty sure, the community on Discord would be also happy to read about it... Wink

kedochanh26

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

It takes more time, because the stability of the network is our priority.
Yeah, all things should be checked carefully to make sure them are secure to release in order to avoid any unexpected terrible chainsplits, etc. which can seriously affects the whole MUNcoin project.
thienytcc88

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

truclyiuh: First step - read the post above, please!
After finishing this task, you will realise that there are questions and constructive suggestions in the text.
If you know the answers - your post is welcome.
If you have also some ideas - please do not hesitate to share them with the community!

I'd love to read comments from you - filled with real content!

This guy just trying to increase his post count. Don't care about him.
cdbvcmg

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

Yeah, all things should be checked carefully to make sure them are secure to release in order to avoid any unexpected terrible chainsplits, etc. which can seriously affects the whole MUNcoin project.
Chainsplits are the most nightmare scenarios in the cryptoworld. Please check carefully before releasing any updates/ upgrades to avoid them. Let's take SONO as a classic example of terrible chainsplits.
Price plummeted from over $25 to amost 0. Unbelievable!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcommunity-coin/
thienytcc88

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Chainsplits are the most nightmare scenarios in the cryptoworld. Please check carefully before releasing any updates/ upgrades to avoid them. Let's take SONO as a classic example of terrible chainsplits.
Thank for your sharing about chainsplit. Personally I think the Sono devs had really done bad job, irresponsible for fixing this wrong chain when it revealed. Actually it is serious communication issue, hope Mun's dev dont make the same mistake.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

The MUNcoin project started at 24 December of 2017, so that means it has passed around 3 months. I think three months is long enough period of time to do something for the project. What have we gotten so far? Almost nothing regardless of signature campaign and Muncoin paper wallet. I hope that MUNcoin's developers can keep the project survive over time. Hope this one not fall to pre-mature death like lots of scam projects in the crypto world.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

Thank for your sharing about chainsplit. Personally I think the Sono devs had really done bad job, irresponsible for fixing this wrong chain when it revealed. Actually it is serious communication issue, hope Mun's dev dont make the same mistake.

A few coins have suffered from chain splits recently, like Bulwark coin, and it really derails a project and causes sometimes weeks of mucking around and attempted fixes. I do not envy any developers who have to work through these issues, but I guess it is part of the job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: