Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxNOW Fee shares : Cryptocurrency daily earnings  (Read 19503 times)
vipah

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:03:14 AM

As soon as the update is released and the shares are live...and it's clear its not a scam, you retards will move onto another wild accusation.  You've been doing that for 2 years.
usahero

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:43:19 AM

Please release another Mincoin. Its not a scam, its valid coin with 80% mined in first 2h.
notyep

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 11:57:42 PM

As soon as the update is released and the shares are live...and it's clear its not a scam, you retards will move onto another wild accusation.  You've been doing that for 2 years.

And they'll be the first in the line signing up for an account.  Regardless of their kiddie talk, we'll welcome them with open arms.

Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 11:54:38 AM

There is no point in scams. You will make much more money in the long run with a successful project or company.
This.

usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:17:40 PM

There is no point in scams. You will make much more money in the long run with a successful project or company.
This.

That is why more than 50% of new companies fail and close? Talking about real world, not crypto.
nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 04:04:45 PM

Any updates on the update?  Thought I saw in another thread that it was 24-48hrs away, back around Aug. 27th.  Any news on a new ETA?

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
mindragon

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:08:56 PM

I chatted with RS on MCXNOW last night expressing my concerns over the delayed update. He also said 24-48 hours for the update and that there will be some great investor only features coming soon.

MD
paladin281978

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:01:28 AM

when mcxNOW will work again?

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 09:03:58 AM

it's finally happening, i'm so excited Smiley
Skinnkavaj

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:17:26 AM

Its happening. Cheesy

SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 09:18:52 AM

Grin

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 09:43:45 AM

very nice! Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Skinnkavaj

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:12:15 AM

The leak from IRC:
http://imgur.com/a/Znbm2

SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 10:13:36 AM

Grin

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
inspiredinvestor

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 10:53:40 AM

The leak from IRC:
http://imgur.com/a/Znbm2
hilarious!

DigitalMan

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:54:46 AM

AWESOME!! I was able to pick up some shares for .23 BTC!!! wahooo! 
inspiredinvestor

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 11:11:43 AM

nice work! Smiley
I need to explore this desposit your money interest thing and the rate, anyone care to explain it?

Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 11:22:55 AM

nice work! Smiley
I need to explore this desposit your money interest thing and the rate, anyone care to explain it?

Quote from: mcxNOW
FAQ - Interest on deposits

How do I earn interest for having an account on mcxNOW?

You just have to deposit on the exchange. It's not necessary to trade. It's not an investment, it's only a deposit. ALL users of the exchange get interest.

Do you invest the deposited money? Why give interest payments on it?

mcxNOW doesn't participate in fractional reserve banking and keeps all deposits sent to it purely in storage for users. The reason to give interest on payments is to encourage more people to use mcxNOW over alternatives, thus generating higher exchange fees and benefiting everyone.

Unlike most of the business world mcxNOW cares not so much about maximizing profits but about empowering its users to reach financial freedom.

Does it matter when I deposit?

The interest is calculated and distributed every 6 hours. You will earn interest if you have money in your account at the moment of the calculation.

Where does the money come from with interest payments?

Every 6 hours, 25% of all fees generated by the exchange will be distributed to users.

How much money will i gain?

The more fees the exchange generates the more that will be given out to users. The larger your deposit is, the more you receive. Ex: If there is 1000 BTC deposited on the exchange and you have 10BTC, you will get 1% of the cake (1% of the 25% so 0.25% of all BTC fee generated). Therefore it is beneficial to get your friends using the exchange to increase your interest payments even more.

So I gain a % on ALL the fees collected by the exchange ?

There is a separate calculation for each coin. So if you deposit, for example, LTC, you will only gain interest on the LTC fees generated. Keep in mind that all coins are paired with BTC on the exchange, so every trade generates BTC fees.

Where can i see an estimation of the interest ?

In "My account", there is a tab for each cryptocurrency available on the exchange. On each tab you can see an estimation of the yearly interest for this coin.

The calculation is based on the precedent rate and the last payment.
(0.5*ancient rate)+(0.5*rate of the last payment)= new rate
THE DIPSLAY INTEREST IS ONLY AN ESTIMATION. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE INTEREST AT THE MOMENT OF YOUR DEPOSIT.

Why is the interest so high?

At the day of the launch, the ratio between the fee generated and the amount of coin deposited is very high. That mean users can see a very high interest rate. People will rapidly deposit coins on the exchange to receive interest payments. The total amount of coin deposited will grow and each user will experience a lower rate. The rate will find its balance over time, we don't know it yet.

K.
inspiredinvestor

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 11:35:26 AM

nice work! Smiley

Quote from: mcxNOW
FAQ - Interest on deposits

How do I earn interest for having an account on mcxNOW?

You just have to deposit on the exchange. It's not necessary to trade. It's not an investment, it's only a deposit. ALL users of the exchange get interest.

Do you invest the deposited money? Why give interest payments on it?

mcxNOW doesn't participate in fractional reserve banking and keeps all deposits sent to it purely in storage for users. The reason to give interest on payments is to encourage more people to use mcxNOW over alternatives, thus generating higher exchange fees and benefiting everyone.

Unlike most of the business world mcxNOW cares not so much about maximizing profits but about empowering its users to reach financial freedom.

Does it matter when I deposit?

The interest is calculated and distributed every 6 hours. You will earn interest if you have money in your account at the moment of the calculation.

Where does the money come from with interest payments?

Every 6 hours, 25% of all fees generated by the exchange will be distributed to users.

How much money will i gain?

The more fees the exchange generates the more that will be given out to users. The larger your deposit is, the more you receive. Ex: If there is 1000 BTC deposited on the exchange and you have 10BTC, you will get 1% of the cake (1% of the 25% so 0.25% of all BTC fee generated). Therefore it is beneficial to get your friends using the exchange to increase your interest payments even more.

So I gain a % on ALL the fees collected by the exchange ?

There is a separate calculation for each coin. So if you deposit, for example, LTC, you will only gain interest on the LTC fees generated. Keep in mind that all coins are paired with BTC on the exchange, so every trade generates BTC fees.

Where can i see an estimation of the interest ?

In "My account", there is a tab for each cryptocurrency available on the exchange. On each tab you can see an estimation of the yearly interest for this coin.

The calculation is based on the precedent rate and the last payment.
(0.5*ancient rate)+(0.5*rate of the last payment)= new rate
THE DIPSLAY INTEREST IS ONLY AN ESTIMATION. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE INTEREST AT THE MOMENT OF YOUR DEPOSIT.

Why is the interest so high?

At the day of the launch, the ratio between the fee generated and the amount of coin deposited is very high. That mean users can see a very high interest rate. People will rapidly deposit coins on the exchange to receive interest payments. The total amount of coin deposited will grow and each user will experience a lower rate. The rate will find its balance over time, we don't know it yet.

K.

thanks Kruncha, it will be nice to earn interest on Altcoins!

Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 11:46:15 AM

thanks Kruncha, it will be nice to earn interest on Altcoins!

I agree, I think it's an awesome idea. Can't wait 'till some interest comes my way Smiley

K.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: