Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming Millionaire from Altcoins?  (Read 2067 times)
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

With an 8 year hold, it could be. Credit must be given to anyone who does that, though. The person must be referred to as the holding master, and should be rewarded. That's a joke. It is a two way thing, could be and could not be. It is just that anyone holding should be able to respond to market situations as they arise. What if it rises for the 1st 7 years and start showing signs of coming down in the 8th year. That is where responding to market situations come in. One may not have to wait that long before it reaches that figure, though, it is a huge one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

Buy 10,000 USD of Cardano: Millionaire in 2-3 years!
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

There are a lot of coins that the big X's will be able to make, but only when the market starts to grow!
Grozaj

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

With an 8 year hold, it could be. Credit must be given to anyone who does that, though. The person must be referred to as the holding master, and should be rewarded. That's a joke. It is a two way thing, could be and could not be. It is just that anyone holding should be able to respond to market situations as they arise. What if it rises for the 1st 7 years and start showing signs of coming down in the 8th year. That is where responding to market situations come in. One may not have to wait that long before it reaches that figure, though, it is a huge one.
I agree, the hold certainly yields fruits, but it is necessary to follow the dynamics of the price anyway. as you rightly noticed the price can grow for a couple of years, and then it will fall dramatically and if you miss this moment, then the hold will not be useful.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

Eth has increased more than 20 times during this year, litecoin 33.

Monero more than 40, and ripple more than 60.

Do you really think that if you invest in one of those you are going to be millionaire in sometime? You already missed the train

It is once in a million chances to become a millionaire here in crypto if you don’t have that big amount of money using as capital.because if you will only rely in luck then stop counting eggs to become a chickens

I have known some people here whos become a millionaires because of token and altcoin but they are one in a million people here
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

I think it is actual for some of low cap altcoins in case you find hidden gem, let's say next ethereum or Neo.
But as for top 20 crypto I consider them able to make 20-30x growth in 3-5 year time gap.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I believe that it can happen, we just have to believe that it will. Although the market price is not that good as we expect it to be, but the prices of the coins have grown overtime. We just have to be patient and not panic when the market price changes every time we check it.
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Of course it is possible but are you ready to spend all your time on the crypto inspite be happy in the real life? I think that it will be better to have lower income but have happiness.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

Buy 10,000 USD of Cardano: Millionaire in 2-3 years!
Are you sure that the speculation of Cardano prices (ADA) can increase and develop after the next 2-3 years? by looking at current market prices it will be very difficult for an altcoin to develop in a short time. the best investment remains on bitcoin.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

Of course it is possible but are you ready to spend all your time on the crypto inspite be happy in the real life? I think that it will be better to have lower income but have happiness.

You can make money in crypro while you are happy with your life, infact you can spend more time to your family while choosing a coin that can give you big profit for the future.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Hi Guys!
Do you think the successful story of BTC could happen once again?
With 8 year hodl or not.
Just being realistic and taking measurements from some prediction sites
like https://coincheckup.com/predictions the maxium of increase is 70x of worth.
But is that true ?
Could there be more growth? For example ETH and LTC
are way much better in their technologies, the marketcap is still growing and 2018 are the masses of investors coming too ...

What are your thoughts ?!

happy trading and merry xmas

The only thing giving btc the edge is its total supply which is very limited to 2 million, however there are a lots of new innovative blockchain projects with more capabilities and functionalities that are taking over the entire cryptocurrency space, so there is vast competition in the crypto market space for most to survive.

redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

I have heard so many stories regarding people became millionaires because of Altcoins.That's why i am convince by joining here and participating Bounty program.I will invest my coin if i received enough from Bounty program.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

I thinks it is possible but not in one night or in just one click. But there is instances that in 2019 or 2020 is the best year. I just need to look for what coin is the best to invest or where to invest.. investing is really the key.

Yess... nothing impossible, right? It depends on our persistence (because this industry needs your patience, as you say "it's not in one night or in just one click") and our luck also (yeah that's true, hoping a very great luck for all of us). So according to me, it's possible to be a millionaire. Keep focus and good luck for us.

iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

Now it is very easy to become not only a millionaire, but also a billionaire. It's enough to buy some shitcoin for a couple of dollars and enjoy the possession of millions of coins. One can become a millionaire in dollars only by those who come up with a very good project, in which a lot of people will invest, as it was with bitcoin.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

it is for sure that we are going to see such stories in the future. there will be people that is going to become rich after holding an unknown altcoin. there is a huge potential in each altcoins that have good team and project.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

It is very possible for this to happen. I have seen and heard of stories where people made millions from investing in altcoins, but the thing is this doesn't happen overnight, or within the twinkle of an eye. it involves monet, effort, technical analysis and calculations, and also time. Don't go about investing in just any altcoin, and be patient enough for them to grow.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

Hi Guys!
Do you think the successful story of BTC could happen once again?
With 8 year hodl or not.
Just being realistic and taking measurements from some prediction sites
like https://coincheckup.com/predictions the maxium of increase is 70x of worth.
But is that true ?
Could there be more growth? For example ETH and LTC
are way much better in their technologies, the marketcap is still growing and 2018 are the masses of investors coming too ...

What are your thoughts ?!

happy trading and merry xmas

You need to go way down that coinmarketcap list to take the millionaire shot.  You also have to be ready to loose it all.  I have a core psoition in the top 10 and then I take wild shots from time to time on a sub 200 ranked coin.  I have made tons with this approach and am currently in quite a few now waiting for this market to bounce and see what happens.  Your only here once.  I for one am going for it.  Crash and burn is ok with me.  I'm gonna take my shot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: