Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MINING RIG SET UP  (Read 111 times)
looplife (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:25:25 AM

hello guys  and thank you for allowing me to show my post and  ask my questions

im new to  mining and crypto  not a  total noob but close enough lol  i know  good ammount about networking  some hardware how ever im trying to  get into mining for the fuck of it  i dont have to pay electric were im at  so  rite now im running  one primary rx200 s6 server and a aplha gaming computer alienware  they alwasy most times that i know of comes with 2 cards cpu and gpu and cpu is low but the gpu is pushing about 200 for me hasrate and the server is pushing 220 now i havent overclocked  either one  dont plan on it  they are mining  both xmr monroe i also have  every other laptop at around 30 hash's lol running for fun now i have money i can put aside how ever its not much but  instead of investing like i have in other coins  im having problems with fees and transfering small ammounts instead i rather mine  and sit on something anyway sorry for the rant  i need help  i got a card comming  specs are down below  i wanted to know if there is a better if not cheaper way of going about building the rig im thinking of setting up  witch is kinda noobish im going off of  a google link

the second link  is  the mobo i will be looking into buying   

what type of intell card should i buy after i get the mobo
and ram you suggest
 as well as a ssd

now i have computers around the house  i have a dell desktop
for rite now  would it be ok to use  any parts or hardware to get it going  before hand on like  the power supply could i use that  from  the desktop i have ?
and i just put a brand new hard drive i think its sata will that work ?

any  help would be nice guys thanks

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 (Single Fan), 3GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC), Only 6.8 Inches Graphics Cards 03G-P4-6162-KR

Biostar Motherboard TB250-BTC Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Intel B250 DDR4 SATA PCI Express USB ATX Retail
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: