Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTA] about the stealing of signature designs  (Read 677 times)
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

they are afraid of dealing with members of DT, jayce problems can be quickly resolved, because jayce is an respectable designer in this forum. But look at my problem, it has not received a response for days. Why DT members can not believe me? I know, I have a negative trust, whether i need to provide proof, that signature is i make? If so, I'll give the proof after I've get home.
Probably due to your problems during the holiday period. Everyone is out celebrating.

I'm sure they will eventually get to you. Now you can just keep waiting or keep talking to the dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

Why DT members can not believe me? I know, I have a negative trust, whether i need to provide proof, that signature is i make? If so, I'll give the proof after I've get home.
Self-entitled, spoiled, brat as always. No DT member is required to spend, not even a second, of their free-time on some random's issues on the internet. That said, you can try sending some donations to some of them (see Vod's donation address for prayer messages) and see whether they can prioritize your request.

Disclaimer: I don't have such a donation address and am just fed up with the "You don't know me, but you still have to do what I request of you" attitude from the forum members.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
unyil (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Man, its clearly a holiday season don't rush things today. I'm pretty sure that after this long weekend holiday they will response or tag a negative trust rating to that mention accounts. Don;t worry this case will be solve. Anyway Happy New Year! More signature design project to come! Cheers!
Dont worry unyil, like what BlackMambaPH said, it's still holiday, so we can wait for few more days. They haven't replied my message as well, once they done I'll let you and people here know. Btw, happy new year for you who already celebrated it!
Thanks a lot for your wise words, you are a designer who deserves to be respected. I really appreciate you guys, thank you very much once again.

Self-entitled, spoiled, brat as always. No DT member is required to spend, not even a second, of their free-time on some random's issues on the internet. That said, you can try sending some donations to some of them (see Vod's donation address for prayer messages) and see whether they can prioritize your request.

Disclaimer: I don't have such a donation address and am just fed up with the "You don't know me, but you still have to do what I request of you" attitude from the forum members.
Okay, so he'll do something after he's paid. It sounded so interesting that I would be spared the "bribery" charge if doing so, because the donation was requested.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Okay, so he'll do something after he's paid. It sounded so interesting that I would be spared the "bribery" charge if doing so, because the donation was requested.
That's not what I said. Read his signature very carefully:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

I have saw many similar decines of signatures and there was even some argue about coping. But all that designs are actually look the same and I don't understand why people are making so much panic around that, time ago people were more loyal to such plagiat.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

I have saw many similar decines of signatures and there was even some argue about coping. But all that designs are actually look the same and I don't understand why people are making so much panic around that, time ago people were more loyal to such plagiat.

I'm okay if someone copying my design, as long as he asks my permission to do that. If he doesnt do that, I will ask his confirmation regarding his action and we will discuss the issue. Fyi, we designers cant just accuse someone easily, which we have to check the codes before deciding if he really plagiarizing our design or not. How do you feel if you create something, which you have spent your precious time to create that, then suddenly someone just copying yours and making some small changes in couple of minutes, and the worse part he sells the design to some company?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

Obviously, they will not think this is a problem for them, I'm sure they think this is a joke because I have a red trust. F**k

unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:41:40 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 07:25:13 PM by unyil

Deleted

unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/jdh1IIR.png He's no longer active, he realizes he's wrong, if he's not mistaken I'm sure he'll defend it. LOL

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:41:48 PM
Merited by unyil (5)

Taking a revenge by doing same thing is not an honorable thing, unyil. I respect you as a good designer who have created many good designs here.

Btw you're right, the owner never comes to this forum again since Dec 28th, and the campaign manager never replies my message until now after I messaged him twice.

Hi bkris,

Someone reported me that the signature that used by your project BOON COIN has plagiarized mine. What do you think as the campaign manager? Where did you get the design? Any opinion from you would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
jayce

Are you avoiding my message? I dont want to make it more complicated, so please respond.

Maybe he is not responsible for the signature design, but avoiding this serious issue is not acceptable imo. He can just say he doesnt know about that and helps us to clarify the issue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

Taking a revenge by doing same thing is not an honorable thing, unyil. I respect you as a good designer who have created many good designs here.

Yes I'm sorry, I have edited the post.
I just want to let go of this turbulent emotion, Lauda can give me red trust easily with the proof I give, but I can not accept my complaint is ignored by him. he seems to have run out of red ink. Cheesy Cheesy

unyil (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Btw you're right, the owner never comes to this forum again since Dec 28th, and the campaign manager never replies my message until now after I messaged him twice.

Hi bkris,

Someone reported me that the signature that used by your project BOON COIN has plagiarized mine. What do you think as the campaign manager? Where did you get the design? Any opinion from you would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
jayce

Are you avoiding my message? I dont want to make it more complicated, so please respond.

Maybe he is not responsible for the signature design, but avoiding this serious issue is not acceptable imo. He can just say he doesnt know about that and helps us to clarify the issue.

BTW, thank you so much you still consider me here, even I have a red trust on my profile, most people here no longer respect the account that already has a red trust. Honestly I'm frustrated with this red color, there are some big projects coming to me, but once they know my account with this red trust, all canceled.

Once again I want to say thank you very much jayce, you are my inspiration in making signatures. You are the best designer here with your sincere attitude. Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: