Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest 50€ in 5 different altcoins, which do you recommend the most?  (Read 119 times)
lukas.k (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

I just want to play with luck(50€ in each). I am looking for low cost altcoins. I want to know which small amount altcoin is worth the money according to you. Which altcoin has a strong background and big potential.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salfuk

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:37:40 AM

Hi there,

i think Spectrecoin - XSPEC is a coin to definitely take a look at, i think its one of the best and undervalued coins out there.. v1.4 to be released imminently.. the best privacy coin on the market currently, recently listed on Bisq a fantastic decentralised exchange, i purchased from Cryptopia exchange, can also stake your wallet and earn interest on your coin balance... also the wallet in v1.4 will have a slider function so you can also contribute a percentage of your staking coins to the development fund...

•   It is PoSv3 so its low power and very fast - 60 sec transactions
•   It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses
•   It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool and otherwise untraceable.
•   It is first ever coin that has TOR with OBSF(ucation)4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your TOR traffic appear normal to a provider who would
        otherwise block access to TOR.
•   It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy
•   It has professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field)
•   Also new website is coming on the way, since present one doesn't seem to be attractive at all
•   The grassroots community is strong and becoming organized, check them out on telegram and slack

2018 will be a big year Spectrecoin, low market cap and very cheap coin compared with similar coins in the privacy coin market which i think will become more attractive once regulation increases
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:43:16 AM

I just want to play with luck(50€ in each). I am looking for low cost altcoins. I want to know which small amount altcoin is worth the money according to you. Which altcoin has a strong background and big potential.
In my suggestion , lottery ticket is more suitable for your lucky 50€.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

I think investing 50 in 5 different coins you have to invest in altcoins that have low prices and should invest long-term. I can only recommend dogecoin and reddcoin...
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:06:06 AM

2018 will be a big year Spectrecoin, low market cap and very cheap coin compared with similar coins in the privacy coin market which i think will become more attractive once regulation increases

I've been seeing this coin (XSPEC) being actively hyped around these forums for quite some time now. I decided to do a little research and found nothing much of value in this coin. Their roadmap contains details like "major improvements coming soon" without really getting into REAL details that have value. No plans for migration with real world services, expansions, etc. I don't see how this would take off.

Better stick with blue chip altcoins that have proven they have a real working product, like Ethereum.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:08:59 AM

Go for low valued top Altcoins like iota, Ripple, Verge, Dogecoin and more. They have a very talented team of developers and staff so your investment will surely grow.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

I think investing 50 in 5 different coins you have to invest in altcoins that have low prices and should invest long-term. I can only recommend dogecoin and reddcoin...

Yes, you said it right. Both coins proved that being one of the low valued top Altcoins will simply increase after time and hopefully they'll remain as one of the top Altcoins so that investors will buy more due to it's stability.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:13:37 AM

If it's not expensive then it's definitely necessary to look aside Ripple, Siacoin (SC), Elixir (ELIX) this is for lovers, IOTA,Dogecoin.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:17:20 AM

I am agree with Hammond opinion. I this time, altcoin has low price,but if you patient for many times you can invest in Altcoin but if you are not patient people, you can choose other coin Smiley
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:40:13 AM

since you have to ask this question and your account is brand new i am assuming this is your first time investing in any cryptocurrency. in which case i should warn you to stay away from investing in any of them because you need to first understand the risks and be able to answer this exact question you just asked here on your own to some extent.

if you start investing now randomly or even based on some random suggestions you get here you will soon find yourself holding a lot of useless tokens which are losing their value slowly but surely. you will become a bagholder.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

You dont play luck with crypto  Roll Eyes if you just want big profit go buy raffle ticket thats definitly need your luck, anyway if you still want to invest im not recommend you to go to an ICO because i think you not really understand how it work though, no offence but it need lot of research
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:32:30 AM

If you want to increase your start budget than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Viberate (VIB)
$0,489483 USD (18.61%)
0.00003419 BTC (15.24%)
0.00067050 ETH (8.73%)
blackhart7

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:50:53 AM

50 is not  enough for invest but you can biy some coins under 10< and wait ......... 
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

im suggesting go all in on one coin since 50 euros isnt enough to make a huge profit if i were have that money i would go all in on bitbay it have alot of useful features unlike the other competing coins my second choice would be bitsend it doesnt have a fancy crowdsale unlike alot of coins out there its steadily growing and going to be a giant in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: