Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1UP | DO NOT USE THIS COIN  (Read 10999 times)
Hodlerofcoins84

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

Can't wait to see where 1up goes!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

Hi there

i'm the person that translated SUB1X to Spanish language. Are you  planning to translate this thread to other languages, I would like to reserve Spanish translation. In that case, there will be any reward for this job?
Maxximus007

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

Hi, will buy 5 mn in round 3, but need Mac wallet Wink

Sent you a PM. It's recommended you use a VPS for your Nodes unless you want to run your computer 24/7. Please use AWS or Vultr and use either a Linux or Windows instance. Please send your Bitcoin to the following address: 1J6ASHugsMHsqnrWnQyLHo5uBJLzxvVC8
Sure will run it on a VPS, but like to keep wallet local (cold wallet setup). Or is that not possible with 1UP?
Plz let me know if received.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

Hi, will buy 5 mn in round 3, but need Mac wallet Wink

Sent you a PM. It's recommended you use a VPS for your Nodes unless you want to run your computer 24/7. Please use AWS or Vultr and use either a Linux or Windows instance. Please send your Bitcoin to the following address: 1J6ASHugsMHsqnrWnQyLHo5uBJLzxvVC8
Sure will run it on a VPS, but like to keep wallet local (cold wallet setup). Or is that not possible with 1UP?
Plz let me know if received.

You can keep wallet local, but please make sure you create a new VPS instance/wallet instance for each Node. Let me know when you have a 1UP wallet address and I will get your 1UP out as soon as possible!
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:55:49 AM

how to apply for bounty? i would like to write the masternode guide.

here and here are some of my previous works

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
o3u

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

Awesome metal coin, what metal will it be made with?
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

Hi Developer, when will we get 1UP coin?
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

Alright everyone so we're now on our Cryptopia round!! The fourth round of MasterNodes! The Chinese investor came through.
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

AirDrop is at the end of the month Smiley
SAM-Crypto

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

Alright everyone so we're now on our Cryptopia round!! The fourth round of MasterNodes! The Chinese investor came through.

Wow!  Congrats! Great news!  Thank you
johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:15:42 AM

I am interested to buy one MN , Please send the details
sontanawic

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

I have sent email my wallet address to Dev
I wait for the campaign on social media sharing
thank you
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

I do not see the telegram link and discord
I will email you
thanks

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
oneupcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

I do not see the telegram link and discord
I will email you
thanks

https://discord.gg/YbKdfVy is our Discord
winteriscoming91

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

For Airdrop I just need to PM you the 1UP wallet receiving address and e-mail address - I'm I correct?

I'm not a SUB1X holder yet.

o3u

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

1UP

We are looking for someone to do an ASCII for our BitcoinTalk ANN - 1 MasterNode reward and .015 BTC

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                              
                               ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀█████▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄                          
                              ▐██▀▀▀▀▀  ▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀▀▀██▌▄▄                       
                            █████      ▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▐████▄▄                     
                         █████▓▓▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     ▓▓▀▀██▌                    
                         ██   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ██▌                    
                       ████     ▐▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▓▌    █████                  
                       ██       ▐▓▓               ▓▓▌       ██                  
                       ██       ▐▓▓               ▓▓▌       ██                  
                       ██      ▄▓▓▓               ▓▓▌▄▄     ██                  
                       ██▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▄▄           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄██                  
                       ██▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▓▓▓▓▓██                  
                       █████████▌▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓██                  
                       ▀▀███▀▀▀▀      ██     ██▌     █████████                  
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ██     ██▌       ████                     
                ██████████████                         ██                       
            ▐██████▀      ███████                    ████                       
            ▐██████       ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄             
            ▐███          ███████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄           
            ▐██████       ███████    ██████▌   ▐████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄▄         
            ▐██████       ██████▌    ██████▌   ▐████    ███████    ████         
                ███       ██████▌    ██████▌   ▐████    ███████    ████         
                ███       ███████    ██████▌   ▐████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄████         
                ███       ███████    ██████▌   ▐████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████         
         ██████████       ███████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████    █████████████▀▀         
         ████▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████▄▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           
         ███▌                   ▐█████████████████▀▀████████▌                   
         ██████████████████████████████▌                                        
         ▀▀▀███████████████████████████▌                                        
            ▐██████████████████████████▌                                        

[ /font ][ /size ]
dunno if its better
Code:
                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                              
                               ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀█████▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄                          
                              ▐██▀▀▀▀▀  [color=green]▓▓▓▓▓[/color]   ▀▀▀▀██▌▄▄                       
                            █████      [color=green] ▓▓▓▓▓▄[/color]      ▐████▄▄                     
                         █████▓▓▌     [color=green]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌[/color]     [color=green]▓▓[/color]▀▀██▌                    
                         ██   ▐[color=green]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color]  ██▌                    
                       ████     ▐[color=green]▓▓▓▓[/color]▌         ▐[color=green]▓▓▓▓[/color]▌    █████                  
                       ██       ▐[color=green]▓▓[/color]               [color=green]▓▓[/color]▌       ██                  
                       ██       ▐[color=green]▓▓[/color]               [color=green]▓▓[/color]▌       ██                  
                       ██      ▄[color=green]▓▓▓[/color]               [color=green]▓▓[/color]▌▄▄     ██                  
                       ██▄▄▄▄▄[color=green]▓▓▓▓▓[/color]▄▄           ▄▄[color=green]▓▓▓▓▓[/color]▄▄▄▄▄██                  
                       ██[color=green]▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color]███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████[color=green]▓▓▓▓▓[/color]██                  
                       █████████▌▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██[color=green]▓▓▓▓▓[/color]██                  
                       ▀▀███▀▀▀▀      ██     ██▌     █████████                  
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ██     ██▌       ████                     
                ██████████████                         ██                       
            ▐██████▀      ███████                    ████                       
            ▐██████       ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄             
            ▐███          ███████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄           
            ▐██████       ███████    ██████▌   ▐████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄▄         
            ▐██████       ██████▌    ██████▌   ▐████    ███████    ████         
                ███       ██████▌    ██████▌   ▐████    ███████    ████         
                ███       ███████    ██████▌   ▐████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄████         
                ███       ███████    ██████▌   ▐████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████         
         ██████████       ███████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████    █████████████▀▀         
         ████▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████▄▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           
         ███▌                   ▐█████████████████▀▀████████▌                   
         ██████████████████████████████▌                                        
         ▀▀▀███████████████████████████▌                                        
            ▐██████████████████████████▌                                        

tips:
1up address: 1HLiAZk1Kcj6F3GZnWpQTP8e8LZxsyqub
BTC address: 14HJf5kanrYTrJKx7PeAFeqcyV4Rb8uLyZ
GGEZcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

how many coin per masternode?
Maxximus007

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

Any chance on a 16.04 wallet? Most of my servers run 16.04.. Or compile myself?
o3u

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Any chance on a 16.04 wallet? Most of my servers run 16.04.. Or compile myself?

pretty straihgt forward to compile, there's a guide underway as welll it seems. followed instructions in doc/build-unix.md
gigaoptic

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

Wanted to ask about staking\masternode reward. Is it the same as in Sub1x - when at the begining when there is not many masternodes it's more profitable to stake with your coins ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: