Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I send my LTC paperwallet onto another ltc address  (Read 111 times)
draikblood (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:00 AM

Hi
I have been trying to work out how to send my ltc I have on a paper wallet over to my bittrex account.
Please can someone help me!

Thank you
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:18:49 AM

I think for this u have to open online wallet with ur paper wallet keys and then u will be able to send your litecoins from that wallet to bittrex wallet.  Wait for more suggestions as I may be wrong

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:19:55 AM

I think for this u have to open online wallet with ur paper wallet keys and then u will be able to send your litecoins from that wallet to bittrex wallet.  Wait for more suggestions as I may be wrong

I'd defenatly discourage the use of an online wallet...
Many desktop wallets, like electrum for litecoin, allow you to sweep a private key, or to restore a wallet using your private key.
There are also some mobile wallets that even allow you to scan the paper wallet's private key's QR code... But i wouldn't hold my funds on a mobile wallet for prolonged periods of time either...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:08:13 PM

As long as you hold the private key, you can input it into any wallet to make transaction. But beware, only use the reputable wallet, like Electrum-LTC, don't use those sketchy application, because they might try to steal your private key.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: