Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalk++ script - v0.2.96  (Read 114167 times)
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 03:44:38 PM

I want to be able to give a few people an extra -1 because they're so dumb!
An error has occurred: Moderators are not superhuman.
Thanks for the suggestions!

1/ I know... It was planned but I started to lack time before I had the chance to do it.

2/ That's great. That makes me think that would be cool to make "auto load next page", like with google image. For threads or whatever. I'll look at both when I have some time.

3/ Ok, why not. If nobody's against I'll change that in the next update.

By the way guys: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/nsa-gchq-encryption-codes-security
I'll (try to) implement a system replacing SSL in the server.
Would this be an overkill for a tiny script like BT++? Absolutely.
The idea behind that is more selfish, it's to develop and debug such a system. This would be opt-in of course.

I'll implement a pic uploading form right in the bitcointalk pages
See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288728.0
ADD THIS:
Add an option to, when clicking a thread, view all posts (so we don't have to click "All") and maybe have a cool autoloader that loads page 2 when you reach the bottom of page 1 otherwise, etc..

+1 for SSL, and pic uploading.

Hey JackJack, been using your service for quite a while. Collected plenty of plus and minus and evened everything out to Zero. Figured out some suggestions Smiley
what's lordsonkit doing out of coinchat? (or whiskchat, doesn't really matter Wink)

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 04:16:56 PM

@whisk
Not much, maintain the bots, added fishingbot if you havent heard of. Giving out masstip from time to time.... Thats all i guess, I have academic to take care of.
Reply in PM - let's not spam up bitcointalk++.
In case you haven't heard, I'm [still] banned from that site. Bring your bots onto whiskchat (link in sig) and let's say hai. (oh, don't bring moobot. I added an easter egg that occurs if you type !moo, because I added inline spotify etc, so moobot's kinda obsolete ;P)

On topic:
Make a password-gen site, so people don't spam you.

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 2185

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 04:23:20 PM

Well he generates it so people can't create new accounts and downvote people who they don't like. This way he can control who get's the power to use it and who not. I think it would be better if the script works when you have reached a certain activity / post number.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
001sonkit

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2013, 04:24:06 PM

@whisk
Not much, maintain the bots, added fishingbot if you havent heard of. Giving out masstip from time to time.... Thats all i guess, I have academic to take care of.
Reply in PM - let's not spam up bitcointalk++.
In case you haven't heard, I'm [still] banned from that site. Bring your bots onto whiskchat (link in sig) and let's say hai. (oh, don't bring moobot. I added an easter egg that occurs if you type !moo, because I added inline spotify etc, so moobot's kinda obsolete ;P)

On topic:

You quoted it so I have deleted just dont trouble mods around here

On topic: bunch of newbies would perhaps join and for some guys would probably massregister and rig the +1 system

EDIT: Bitcoininfo nice idea to filter out stuff. I actually did a php code some time ago to fetch user data (for my evilness previously, if you have know what I did, you know it. Else I'll just keep it) out of BitcoinTalk。 Itcould be automated with
1: Push button post count and activity check (trust rating too)
2: post in a account verify thread (like BTCJAM's one)
3: Push the button again and get the ID's PW

GEMINI ACCOUNT REVIEW - Source of Funds Request
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 08:36:14 PM

Short input. I'll have much more time soon™ to code/answer again.

Add an option to, when clicking a thread, view all posts (so we don't have to click "All")
AFAIK theymos removed the All button on long threads because on the heavy load it created. I might add it again for these threads but I won't make thread links load all the pages by default.

maybe have a cool autoloader that loads page 2 when you reach the bottom of page 1 otherwise,
This is something I'd like to implement.

Well he generates it so people can't create new accounts and downvote people who they don't like. This way he can control who get's the power to use it and who not. I think it would be better if the script works when you have reached a certain activity / post number.
Indeed that's the point. FWIW I never refused sending a password yet.
I'd like to make such a script, it would be easier than what 001sonkit describes.

It would just be a "Request password" button in the BT++ interface that would send a PM to my account "BT++", then the script (a daemon on my server) would send a PM with the password to the account asking for it. Only once (at all) per requesting account to avoid spamming PMs.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:32:01 PM

Trademark is upside-down.
Two Weeks is TW, not TM.

And beside trolling, I'd like to necro one of my oldest suggestions, which was:
Make all those funky functionnalities inbound.
Have you talked with theymos about that?
I really hate having monkey scripts running wild on my computer, and would much prefer a smooth integration into the smf forum code.

If you don't feel like trying and convince theymos, I'm willing to try. I'm a diplomacy beast. Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 03:05:40 PM

When and where do we discuss scammer tags? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=287622 seems like a decent starter

jackjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 04:12:26 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2013, 04:55:12 PM by jackjack

Trademark is upside-down.
Two Weeks is TW, not TM.

And beside trolling, I'd like to necro one of my oldest suggestions, which was:
Make all those funky functionnalities inbound.
Have you talked with theymos about that?
I really hate having monkey scripts running wild on my computer, and would much prefer a smooth integration into the smf forum code.

If you don't feel like trying and convince theymos, I'm willing to try. I'm a diplomacy beast. Grin
Do if you wish, I'm not really into negotiating

When and where do we discuss scammer tags? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=287622 seems like a decent starter
Well... Here I guess. I don't want to spam the meta forum with BT++ threads.
Anybody wants to say something about xDeathwing?
I have not looked at this yet.

Oh wait he has -5/7 !?
Looks like you guys don't like him Grin

Ok I read the whole thread. Well, I'd prefer to give him an untrustworthy tag. It's up to you guys though.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 10:16:06 PM

New version, only one change
Hope you'll like it
I, for one, will use it a lot

HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:16:36 AM

There is a bug with the new update. The ticker constantly says 'Contacting ticker...'
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 06:16:28 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 08:18:55 AM by jackjack

There is a bug with the new update. The ticker constantly says 'Contacting ticker...'
This bug should have been solved nearly instantly (0.1.39 was published a few minutes after the buggy 0.1.38)
Could you check the version you're using? If it's 0.1.39 and the ticker is still broken tell me what is your ticker source

You should have Chrome, I forgot to create the crx file for 0.1.39
It should be working now

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 06:22:44 AM

image upload. fuck yeah!

jackjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:56:42 AM

image upload. fuck yeah!
Did you try it?

phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:06:23 AM

From what I understand the +1s are per user? Or per post?  Per post would also be interesting.

IMHO it is better to only have +1 and not -1. A system with -1 failed a while ago because people were so pissed about the -1. So I think it is wise to only use +1
jackjack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:27:39 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 11:10:52 AM by jackjack

From what I understand the +1s are per user? Or per post?  Per post would also be interesting.

IMHO it is better to only have +1 and not -1. A system with -1 failed a while ago because people were so pissed about the -1. So I think it is wise to only use +1
Yes per user.
We are not enough (~25) to have meaningful scores per post. It will be interesting to implement that later though. With something like auto-hide if a post is below -5 or -10.

Why do you say -1 failed? What are you referring to?

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 2185

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:31:58 AM

From what I understand the +1s are per user? Or per post?  Per post would also be interesting.

Only +1 would make this Facebook and I truly hate that rating system. Not being able to "not like" a person is stupid if you ask me. People cannot rig ratings, because they cannot vote right away. Jackjack has to send them their password.

I prefer to vote for a user and not a post he/she made. It might be useful later on, but for now, I disagree on the idea.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:32:15 PM

From what I understand the +1s are per user? Or per post?  Per post would also be int.

Yes per user.
We are not enough (~25) to have meaningful scores per post. It will be interesting to implement that later though. With something like auto-hide if a post is below -5 or -10.

Why do you say -1 failed? What are you referring to?
Auto hide would be pretty bad imho. It might just be another opinion. Coloring would be nice.

There once was a rating system on this forum for a short while. The problem was that people who got -1 got pissed and randomly -1ed everybody....  Maybe with only a few members it will work but with everybody only +1 makes sense imho unless your system makes  votes from -1ed people not count or something. probably -1 would still create a bad climate.

joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 05:35:43 PM

I personally like the -1 ability. I also think that rating topics would be awesome, even with a small user-base using the script, that would make valuable topics much easier to identify.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
dserrano5
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:39:38 PM

I like the Perlmonks voting system a lot. Users get a limited amounts of votes per day and get experience points (XP) when spending those votes and when others upvote their posts. People massively downvoting is punished with a loss of XP.
firsttimeuser

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:46:53 PM

image upload. fuck yeah!
Did you try it?
does not work for me Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: